Governor DeSantis Destroys Vaccine Passports

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I do wish this guy would run. He knows that living in America we all should have the freedom of choice. He probably would be the most popular president in history if he ran and wound up winning. (which he would have a GREAT chance at btw) It might be a bit of a stretch to say even better than Trump, but if it is,.. it's not by much.

This guy is super fake but i cant argue with this :
“The mandates are really very harmful for our country, and you see what’s happening with all of the things having to do with business, people are mandated and not able to go work, even if they want to…the mandates are a disaster.”
“I think it’s like a two-tiered society. They’re trying to have a servant class that has to always do all this, but yet the other class can lecture you about wearing masks, but then they don’t wear masks themselves. That’s wrong.”

He destroys something that doesn't exist. I suppose some may find that impressive.
Bullshit!

It sure as hell do exist in some of these bat shit shit crazy Blue states. New York with all that demented asshole Democrat leadership is particularly bad about requiring proof of vaccination.

FJB
He's great and he's my Governor so I sure don't want to lose him.

Hell he's a graduate of Yale and Harvard and was a JAG attorney. He's no dummy but I love him as our Governor.

Yeah I can understand that,.. if he was my governor I wouldn't want to share him with the rest of the country either and that's no joke or lie btw and I'm not being sarcastic in any way, shape, or form. You are one lucky duck! :D

He destroys something that doesn't exist. I suppose some may find that impressive.

What I find impressive, is you can dress yourself every day. Or can't you? None of us can see you,.. so who knows? XD

I do wish this guy would run. He knows that living in America we all should have the freedom of choice. He probably would be the most popular president in history if he ran and wound up winning. (which he would have a GREAT chance at btw) It might be a bit of a stretch to say even better than Trump, but if it is,.. it's not by much.

Trump is weak. I prefer someone else.

DeSantis is as good as anyone.

I really wish the Democrats would run somebody worth a crap too.

If I had my choice of any living person who has been a presidential candidate for any party, it would be Austin Petersen.

"My ideal: gay couple defends pot farm with machine guns." --Austin Petersen

Trump is weak. I prefer someone else.

DeSantis is as good as anyone.

I really wish the Democrats would run somebody worth a crap too.

If I had my choice of any living person who has been a presidential candidate for any party, it would be Austin Petersen.

"My ideal: gay couple defends pot farm with machine guns." --Austin Petersen
Austin Petersen sounds like he’s pretty ignorant. Dangerously ignorant.
Harming young people is not liberty.

Austin Petersen sounds like he’s pretty ignorant. Dangerously ignorant.
Harming young people is not liberty.

I asked Austin if he would carry out the war on "terrorism". He said he would just on a smaller scale. I decided then I would not be voting for him.

2Di8mmH.jpeg

My pic. He said that before he decided to run as a Republican again.

Forum List

Back