DOJ Forms Domestic Terrorist Unit

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Excellent. They have their work cut out for them.

This is an asymmetrical battle, just as with the jihadis. No uniforms, no rules, all covert. I assume this will involve infiltrating domestic terrorist organizations across the political spectrum.

1641943309042.png

~S~

This is an asymmetrical battle, just as with the jihadis. No uniforms, no rules, all covert. I assume this will involve infiltrating domestic terrorist organizations across the political spectrum.

Isnt that FBI's job?

American Stasi

More fascism. If you support murder you might as well support fascism.

How long until a parent is murdered? We already know the killing will be justified because they will say so.

Hey Dummy. You mean for the shit holes right you stoopid fok

It is safer to run in Kabul with an American flag wrapped around you than Chicago shit face

OUCH!!!

If you oppose this then you're in favor of terrorism.

Let's see which way Trump and his cult fall.

Forum List

Back