Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

It keeps getting worse for ol' Cuomo
Uh oh Cuomo

Right? It’s almost as if our Resident Trumpublicans believe Cuomo will be recalled and replaced by Rudy Giuliani, Bernard Kerik or Max Rose! :laughing0301:

No, but it will be delicious to see him either resign in shame, or be charged....Exactly what you wanted for Trump.
So you DO get why the mentally ill, pussy grabbing criminal should have resigned. Is this progress??????

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

Lies! All lies!
Wonder if cuomo will choose her for VP in 2024?
On April 2, 2019, Harris said "I believe them," in reference to four women who had by then accused Biden of inappropriate touching.
:lol:

When Biden has his stroke, and Harris becomes President, she will select Cuomo as the VP.

All this stuff is in the plan.
I believe Piglosi gets first shot.
It's a clinton---------just not sure if its evil Hilliary or her even meanier less qualified daughter.

I dislike Cuomo but innocent until proven guilty.

Look at him...listen too that asshole speak...oh he is guilty as hell...

I agree with this, sadly though, many folks have forgotten about this over the past 4 and half years

Hear tell all the "mainstream" media have ignored this story.

I thought liberals claim that women never lie!

Uh oh Cuomo

Right? It’s almost as if our Resident Trumpublicans believe Cuomo will be recalled and replaced by Rudy Giuliani, Bernard Kerik or Max Rose! :laughing0301:

No, but it will be delicious to see him either resign in shame, or be charged....Exactly what you wanted for Trump.
So you DO get why the mentally ill, pussy grabbing criminal should have resigned. Is this progress??????

So, you DO agree that the criminal, murderer, pervert in NY governors office should go? Is this progress?

Look at him...listen too that asshole speak...oh he is guilty as hell...
I agree but I believe everyone has a right to a defense. So to me he is innocent until proven guilty but if I were betting....99.9% guilty of both sexual misconduct and negligence.

Uh oh Cuomo

So, you DO agree that the criminal, murderer, pervert in NY governors office should go? Is this progress?
Of course not! That's the new standard. This is the new America. The bar got buried by Trump. You did observe the last 4 years, right? Cuomo should just call everyone liars, then publicly ask China for help. Because this is fine, now.

Last edited:
Hear tell all the "mainstream" media have ignored this story.

I thought liberals claim that women never lie!

Claimed as in past tense, not current.

Remember during the Clinton years where they told us what a presidents personal business is has nothing to do with his job or political position? Then after Trump was elected, we heard four years of Trump when he said once (ten years earlier) he grabbed women's crotches.

Merged my thread, gave me the OP, but changed my title.
What shabby mod work! :lol:

The dems are losing governors on both coasts...LMAO....

well you believe this shit, I don't.

You don't believe Cuomo's accuser?
Did you believe Kavanaugh's?
Why do you always side with finger rapists cigar rapists and mistreaters of women?....why do you hate women?...
Hes been there what almost 12 years and no one accused him of mistreatment of females. I always think males will try to mistreat women (most men will try it), by that I mean voice wise (I'm not saying rape or something almost like it, I'd quit )and the women would have to sue them) and its the females job to tell them off, and I don't care if its your boss, and if you get fired sue them.

She should have used her voice.

Forum List

Back