Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

What a bunch of shit...So, what the hell are we doing in here then?
Pretending to be outraged, obviously. Well, you are.

Cuomo should just call everyone else liars. Maybe ask China or Russia for some propaganda help. Why not? That's the new standard, courtesy of Trump and his cult. Does only the mentally ill orange slob get to play by these rules?

Cuomo should just call everyone else liars. Maybe ask China or Russia for some propaganda help. Why not? That's the new standard, courtesy of Trump and his cult. Does only the mentally ill orange slob get to play by these rules?

Obviously discussion with you is futile....Go have your talking point troll fest with someone else.

Dear supporters,

Whatever they say about me, just keeping talking about Trump. I appreciate the cover.

Gotta go, there's a chick in the lobby giving me "the eye". Wink, wink!

Thanks!

Andy C.

Dear supporters,

Whatever they say about me, just keeping talking about Trump. I appreciate the cover.

Thanks!

Andy C.
So Cuomo should just call everyone liars and maybe ask Russia and China for propaganda help...

...right?

Dear supporters,

Thanks!

Andy C.
So Cuomo should just call everyone liars and maybe ask Russia and China for propaganda help...

...right?

That's what you're proposing, exactly as I said you would.

Dear supporters,

Thanks!

Andy C.

...right?

Neato!

So...should Cuomo do that?

Why do Dems always project their playbook on Trump?

It was Obama that asked Russia for help:

and it was Quid Pro Joe that asked China for help:Joe Biden asked Xi to 'help him become President' as China seeks US election 'influence’

and it as the Clintons that called Bill's victims liars....and much worse: Hillary Clinton’s defense of Bill Clinton is why women don’t come forward

This all happened long before Trump as in Washington.

Last edited:
Sorry, that cult mind trick only works on Trump cultists.

So...should Cuomo just call everyone liars and ask China and Russia for propaganda help? Yes or no. If no, why not?

So...should Cuomo just call everyone liars and ask China and Russia for propaganda help? Yes or no. If no, why not?
What mind trick? I literally posted video of Biden and Obama doing what you claimed Trump did....it's actual video evidence

I have no problem if he tries to use the Obama/Biden/Clinton playbook.....it's seems like you all have a long history of doing just that, it would surprise me if he didn't

Dear supporters,

Thanks!

Andy C.

...right?

Neato!

Well, he's already getting plenty of assistance from Russia. I mean, this is the person Biden appointed to bury the Cuomo story from the press:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-30-at-11.46.58-PM.png

What mind trick? I literally posted video of Biden and Obama doing what you claimed Trump did....it's actual video evidence

I have no problem if he tries to use the Obama/Biden/Clinton playbook.....it's seems like you all have a long history of doing just that, it would surprise me if he didn't
That's not what i asked you. Should he? Is it fine?

Dear supporters,

Thanks!

Andy C.

...right?

Neato!

Well, he's already getting plenty of assistance from Russia. I mean, this is the person Biden appointed to bury the Cuomo story from the press:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-30-at-11.46.58-PM.png
I didn't ask you for the latest white wing blogger nuttery.

The dems are losing governors on both coasts...LMAO....

well you believe this shit, I don't.

You don't believe Cuomo's accuser?
Did you believe Kavanaugh's?
Why do you always side with finger rapists cigar rapists and mistreaters of women?....why do you hate women?...
Hes been there what almost 12 years and no one accused him of mistreatment of females. I always think males will try to mistreat women (most men will try it), by that I mean voice wise (I'm not saying rape or something almost like it, I'd quit )and the women would have to sue them) and its the females job to tell them off, and I don't care if its your boss, and if you get fired sue them.

She should have used her voice.
She is using her voice....but are you listening is the question...doubtful since you didn't listen to the woman that Joe shoved his finger into while holding her against the wall....

That's not what i asked you. Should he? Is it fine?
I thought I was clear, yes...it's expected...the Dems have a long history of doing it, as I highlighted. I would be shocked if he didn't

Are you kidding me? Look how they made Bill Clinton as their role model. Leftists love shit like this and well defend him to the end.

YOu mean as opposed to the guy who said, "Grab them by the pussy"?

Hey, new rule. How about both sides just declare this shit doesn't matter. Then Democrats don't have to pretend they care about women and Conservatives don't have to pretend they care about morals.

Maybe now that it's out he hid the records of all the old people he killed, it was the straw that broke the camels back for her.

Wait, weren't you the guy who ran around and claimed that most of the people who died of Covid died of other things so the Hospitals could get more money?

Now you are claiming that Cuomo "hid" the records of all the old people he killed.

Forum List

Back