Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

It keeps getting worse for ol' Cuomo
I dislike Cuomo but innocent until proven guilty.
Look at him...listen too that asshole speak...oh he is guilty as hell...
I agree but I believe everyone has a right to a defense. So to me he is innocent until proven guilty but if I were betting....99.9% guilty of both sexual misconduct and negligence.
She should of just stopped it when it happened.

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

I agree but I believe everyone has a right to a defense. So to me he is innocent until proven guilty but if I were betting....99.9% guilty of both sexual misconduct and negligence.
She shouldnt have wore that dress!

She should of just stopped it at the time, tell him you won't put up with it. Theres no reason women have to put up with shit anymore from males. There never has been.

She should of just stopped it at the time, tell him you won't put up with it. Theres no reason women have to put up with shit anymore from males. There never has been.
She was intimidated. Just like most victims.

Oh shit DragonLady, I got 10K that says you were onboard the Kavanaugh train, am I right?

Yes you are. Check out my posts #23 and #25

Thanks Ray, call me shocked.

Demonicrats pulled that same shit with Clarence Thomas. They treated him like a NGR & same Kavanaugh. PROGS never learn, the Demonicrats will do it again & again. But you know, PROGS are on the side of edgeucation & fair & happy to tell you all about it.

Demonicrats pulled that same shit with Clarence Thomas. They treated him like a NGR & same Kavanaugh. PROGS never learn, the Demonicrats will do it again & again. But you know, PROGS are on the side of edgeucation & fair & happy to tell you all about it.

It's the hypocrisy of it all is what gets me. When it's somebody on their side, they defend them for doing something in the same rage that somebody on our side supposedly did. When it's our guy, they attack him like he's the most evil person on the planet and should be locked up with the key thrown away.

It's the hypocrisy of it all is what gets me. When it's somebody on their side, they defend them for doing something in the same rage that somebody on our side supposedly did. When it's our guy, they attack him like he's the most evil person on the planet and should be locked up with the key thrown away.

I think it's that and "we" might have some differences what makes character & sense. Kavanaugh Vs Cuomo, hmm!

A murderer and a sexual predator? Sounds like we have identified the Dems 2024 Presidential candidate. He will win their nomination in a landslide. This is hero level stuff for the Left
Or the president before President Joseph Biden.

"President" Joe Biden was very credibly accused of pushing a woman up against a wall and fingering her without her consent. She was silenced by Biden goons in the media. You supported him anyway...

N.Y. Governor Cuomo Harassed a Woman In His Office, Had an Affair with a Married Woman for Months As Well
EXCLUSIVE: New York Governor Cuomo Harassed a Woman In His Office, Had an Affair with a Married Woman for Months As Well (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Feb 2021 ~~ By Joe Hoft
Today a woman who worked under Governor Andrew Cuomo accused the New York Governor of inappropriate sexual advances that lasted for years. The woman released information detailing what she claimed were acts of sexual harassment by the Governor.
Cuomo’s former deputy secretary of economic development and special adviser, Lindsey Boylan, wrote a 1,700-word post on the website Medium that she was subjected to unwanted advances by Cuomo that lasted for two years.
The Gateway Pundit also has information that the Governor had an affair with a work colleague for months.
Back in December, it was reported that a woman who worked under New York Governor Cuomo claimed she was sexually harassed by him for years:

Today the The New York Times reported on this woman’s accusations.
A former aide to Gov. Andrew M. Cuomopublished a lengthy essay on Wednesday morningaccusing the governor of sexual harassment and outlining several unsettling episodes, including an unsolicited kiss in his Manhattan office.The aide, Lindsey Boylan, described several years of uncomfortable interactions with Mr. Cuomo, a third-term Democrat, including an invitation to play strip poker on a government airplane and an email from another top aide suggesting that the governor thought she was a “better looking sister” of another woman.Ms. Boylan, who worked for the state’s economic development agency at the time, published that email from December 2016, and said the governor began calling her the other woman’s name in professional settings, an experience she described as “degrading.”​
Ms. Boylan, who is running for Manhattan borough president, first publicly accused the governor of sexual harassment in December, in a series of remarks on Twitter. At the time, Ms. Boylan did not speak to the media, offer details of the alleged harassment or provide corroboration.
On Wednesday, however, Ms. Boylan wrote that she had told her husband and mother of her concerns about the governor. She also offered new details, including an incident in 2018 when she said that she and Mr. Cuomo were alone in his Manhattan office.​
“As I got up to leave and walk toward an open door, he stepped in front of me and kissed me on the lips,” Ms. Boylan wrote. “I was in shock, but I kept walking.”​
It turns out Boylan wasn’t the only woman in the office whom Cuomo was targeting with inappropriate advances.
The Gateway Pundit recently obtained information that the New York Governor maintained a very close relationship with a married woman in his office that went on for months.

And Cuomo was not so discreet about the affair either.

Comment:
Remember: -- Democrats Want Us To Believe All Women…Unless They’re Accusing Keith Ellison, Bill Clinton, Al Franken Or George Soros - Freedom Outpost

Once again we are being told to include Andrew Cuomo with Ellison, Clinton, Franken and Soros.... Supposedly under the auspices of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left because these individuals tow the Leftist line they are exempt from all law...
But if a REpublican is accused by a woman, they are to be believed.
In this case Gov. Andrew Cuomo the PM/DA Democrat role model for the new generation of Democrats is allowed to cunduct himself in any manner he choses. He is everything they aspire to be... immoral, inept, bullish, corrupt, arrogant, etc....
Meanwhile we continue to hear that Hunter Biden not only bedded his brother's widowed wife, he also bedded her sister. Just how low can you go? .....
Breaking Report: Hunter Biden had Controversial Affair with Brother Beau's Widow, While Exchanging Raunchy Texts, FaceTiming and 'Partying' With Her Sister (100percentfedup.com)
Are we to believe that in each of these cases that this is now the "New Normal", only for the elitist Democrats?

New York Governor Cuomo Harassed a Woman In His Office, Had an Affair with a Married Woman for Months As Well
EXCLUSIVE: New York Governor Cuomo Harassed a Woman In His Office, Had an Affair with a Married Woman for Months As Well (thegatewaypundit.com)
Today a woman who worked under Governor Andrew Cuomo accused the New York Governor of inappropriate sexual advances that lasted for years. The woman released information detailing what she claimed were acts of sexual harassment by the Governor.
Cuomo’s former deputy secretary of economic development and special adviser, Lindsey Boylan, wrote a 1,700-word post on the website Medium that she was subjected to unwanted advances by Cuomo that lasted for two years.
The Gateway Pundit also has information that the Governor had an affair with a work colleague for months.
Back in December, it was reported that a woman who worked under New York Governor Cuomo claimed she was sexually harassed by him for years:

A former aide to Gov. Andrew M. Cuomopublished a lengthy essay on Wednesday morningaccusing the governor of sexual harassment and outlining several unsettling episodes, including an unsolicited kiss in his Manhattan office.The aide, Lindsey Boylan, described several years of uncomfortable interactions with Mr. Cuomo, a third-term Democrat, including an invitation to play strip poker on a government airplane and an email from another top aide suggesting that the governor thought she was a “better looking sister” of another woman.Ms. Boylan, who worked for the state’s economic development agency at the time, published that email from December 2016, and said the governor began calling her the other woman’s name in professional settings, an experience she described as “degrading.”​
Ms. Boylan, who is running for Manhattan borough president, first publicly accused the governor of sexual harassment in December, in a series of remarks on Twitter. At the time, Ms. Boylan did not speak to the media, offer details of the alleged harassment or provide corroboration.
On Wednesday, however, Ms. Boylan wrote that she had told her husband and mother of her concerns about the governor. She also offered new details, including an incident in 2018 when she said that she and Mr. Cuomo were alone in his Manhattan office.​
“As I got up to leave and walk toward an open door, he stepped in front of me and kissed me on the lips,” Ms. Boylan wrote. “I was in shock, but I kept walking.”​
It turns out Boylan wasn’t the only woman in the office whom Cuomo was targeting with inappropriate advances.
The Gateway Pundit recently obtained information that the New York Governor maintained a very close relationship with a married woman in his office that went on for months.

Comment:
Remember:
Democrats Want Us To Believe All Women…Unless They’re Accusing Keith Ellison, Bill Clinton, Al Franken Or George Soros - Freedom Outpost

Once again we are being told to include Andrew Cuomo with Ellison, Clinton, Franken and Soros.... Supposedly under the auspices of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left because these individuals tow the Leftist line they are exempt from all law...
In this case Gov. Andrew Cuomo the PM/DA Democrat role model for the new generation of Democrats is allowed to cunduct himself in any manner he choses. He is everything they aspire to be... immoral, inept, bullish, corrupt, arrogant, etc....
Meanwhile we continue to hear that Hunter Biden not only bedded his brother's widowed wife, he also bedded her sister. Just how low can you go? .....
Breaking Report: Hunter Biden had Controversial Affair with Brother Beau's Widow, While Exchanging Raunchy Texts, FaceTiming and 'Partying' With Her Sister (100percentfedup.com)
Are we to believe that in each of these cases that this is now the "New Normal", only for the elitist Democrats?

Has anybody tried to blame Trump yet?

1614283425370.png

N.Y. Governor Cuomo Harassed a Woman In His Office, Had an Affair with a Married Woman for Months As Well

Comment:
Remember: -- Democrats Want Us To Believe All Women…Unless They’re Accusing Keith Ellison, Bill Clinton, Al Franken Or George Soros - Freedom Outpost

So let’s get this straight. Donald hung out at Jeff Epstein’s parties and is alleged to have raped someone. And wacko trumpscum have lied for him for five years.
Now he’s alleged to have asked a woman (maybe a joke?) to play strip poker and this is what you’re up in arms about?

ijit

Comment:

So let’s get this straight. Donald hung out at Jeff Epstein’s parties and is alleged to have raped someone. And wacko trumpscum have lied for him for five years.
Now he’s alleged to have asked a woman (maybe a joke?) to play strip poker and this is what you’re up in arms about?

ijit
Link please...

He did things like that on more than one occasion. It was going on for a couple of years. Donald Trump did not hang out with Epstein at his parties. They knew each other, Epstein was at Donald's club until he threw him out several years before running for President.

Trump did not hang out with Epstein at his parties
Except for the videotape we have of him doing that. Except for the many pictures we have of him doing that.

Good god Ray. Your posts are....special. Do you just make this shit up on the spot, then challenge yourself to type it with a straight face?

Uh oh Cuomo

Right? It’s almost as if our Resident Trumpublicans believe Cuomo will be recalled and replaced by Rudy Giuliani, Bernard Kerik or Max Rose! :laughing0301:

No, but it will be delicious to see him either resign in shame, or be charged....Exactly what you wanted for Trump.
So you DO get why the mentally ill, pussy grabbing criminal should have resigned. Is this progress??????

So, you DO agree that the criminal, murderer, pervert in NY governors office should go? Is this progress?
Of course not! That's the new standard. This is the new America. The bar got buried by Trump. You did observe the last 4 years, right? Cuomo should just call everyone liars, then publicly ask China for help. Because this is fine, now.

What a bunch of shit...So, what the hell are we doing in here then? If we are so entrenched that blatent behavior like Cuomo's isn't accountable because you want to just blame Trump for everything according to your political point scoring bull shit, then there is literally nothing to discuss anymore...

Trump didn't lower the bar, you people did in the utter lying political attacks that were relentless, and continue to be...It's disgusting. And if you ask me quite un American.

Forum List

Back