Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

It keeps getting worse for ol' Cuomo

I just can't help but wonder "Why now?" This purportedly happen 4 years ago, so why now? Why are all of these people making all of these allegations NOW?

This looks like a concerted and coordinated attack to take down Cuomo. But why?

Believe the woman, you guys made that "rule".
Nobody in the Dem dept believed the lady that accused Biden of fingering her.

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

I just can't help but wonder "Why now?" This purportedly happen 4 years ago, so why now? Why are all of these people making all of these allegations NOW?

Believe the woman, you guys made that "rule".
Nobody in the Dem dept believed the lady that accused Biden of fingering her.
Biden can't seem to put his finger on anything.

Uh oh Cuomo

Why do so many people wait until many years later?

No matter the political party the fact is you have people that will come out of the woodwork so they can be used against a political opponent.

No matter the political party the fact is you have people that will come out of the woodwork so they can be used against a political opponent.

She is ready to be murdered by Hillary.

Were you this curious concerning Kavanagh?

Not at all. Here is one of her comments regarding Kavanaugh:

Brett Kavenaugh deserves everything he got and more. He should not have been nominated, much less confirmed. Now you have two sexually abusive creeps on the SC. Not a good look. Kavenaugh is, was, and always shall be a "tainted" justice. His anger and partisan behaviour in the confirmation hearing demonstrated his unfitness for office.

The White House prevented the FBI from completing any kind of proper investigation of Kavenaugh and his past.

Aww poor, mistreated Sniffy O'Kavanaugh - Renate Alumnus and Beach Week Ralph Club survivor :rolleyes-41:

hqdefault.jpg
Progs constantly pull the Saul Alinsky tactics. You destroy people. You are what you once stated you abhorred. Kavanaugh may be another picked Establishment Repub for all we know. But he didn't deserve that. And I believe Repubs need to run people like you vote in. We need poud , obnoxious and those who will get in others faces. At the SOTU we need people to boo and hiss and yell curse words and insults at the Progs, the Prog president and vice president and laugh about it. At the local level I hope people like this run more and more. We will turn the Congress into a wild speakeasy.

You are longer worth reading. Nighty Night! :sleeping-smiley-015:

Uh oh Cuomo

Right? It’s almost as if our Resident Trumpublicans believe Cuomo will be recalled and replaced by Rudy Giuliani, Bernard Kerik or Max Rose! :laughing0301:

I wouldn't doubt there is even more. This man has been using threats and intimidation from his bully pulpit for years because he knew he had cover from Pravda. Now things are beginning to unravel.

Mario Cuomo ran as an eloquent liberal opposed to the death penalty

his opponent Koch, in contrast, was a Greenwich Village Bachelor, aka...gay!

Mario used to send Andrew to rip down Koch posters

ah, simpler times!

Geebus, can't any of you guys keep it in your pants during the workday?
boys will be boys...or shall i say...Cuomos will be Cuomos

just be glad Cuomo isn't a homo!
Poet and don't know it?
DmrtOcZV4AArodW

Good. Fuck Andrew Cuomo. Typical superficial political lifer. I can't stand him.

Cuomo's actual legacy:
“Haven’t you seen the new rest stops on the Thruway? They’re really something.’’ ~ David Garth, Cuomo aide, when asked about Cuomo's major accomplishment

Forum List

Back