Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

It has been reported today that Cuomo was having these women investigated in order to blackmail them into sex.
I'm not defending Cuomo. He's toast.

You however will defend Trump and The Kav until the day you die

Because

Cult

How about screwing up this country as bad as he did in just a few short months?
How are we "screwed up"?

Lack of presidential lying?

Lack of fucked up tweets?

Lack of discussions about size of hands?

Limited use of of words, huge, bigly and witch hunt?

Biden doesn't lean forward enough when he talks?

Sane press conferences?

How are we "screwed up"?

Lack of presidential lying?

Lack of fucked up tweets?

Lack of discussions about size of hands?

Limited use of of words, huge, bigly and witch hunt?

Biden doesn't lean forward enough when he talks?

Sane press conferences?
1) no we’d certainly arent lacking in lies from the White House
2) i guess it depends i don’t have tweeter. I’m sure there are plenty of f’ed up tweets
3) who talks about size of hands?
4) is there a limit on using those words? i think they are great adjectives
5 6)xiden certainly limits his press conferences, or maybe his handlers due. He’s got to be one of the list transparent admins we have had in my lifetime

I get it because the guy can’t talk…

I simply am not concerned about sexual harassment; I am concerned about a person's ability to perform the task to which they are assigned.
Haha, you are so completely full of shit. This is something you made up on the spot when you realized your points were incoherent. And it will change the moment expediency dictates you make up something new.

Biden's on a roll. Stock market doing better under him than under trump.. Biden doing great on vaccinations whereas trump didn't give a shit. Golfing was more important. Our allies like Joe better. Donald still not allowed on f.b. or twitter for being such a liar and a low life.

Haha, you are so completely full of shit. This is something you made up on the spot when you realized your points were incoherent. And it will change the moment expediency dictates you make up something new.
Yawn…
Tell me how many Fortune 500 companies you worked for?

Biden's on a roll. Stock market doing better under him than under trump.. Biden doing great on vaccinations whereas trump didn't give a shit. Golfing was more important. Our allies like Joe better. Donald still not allowed on f.b. or twitter for being such a liar and a low life.

Our country is a mess thanks to you ignorant people being allowed to vote. Gasoline 30% higher or more since he took over. The once under control border now a complete mess that the BP says is the worst it's been in 20 years, and by the end of this year, we will see over 2 million more illegals (many untested) by the end of the year. The CDC is now considering bringing back mask recommendations in spite of having the vaccine. The commies are paying people to stay home instead of going to work which is part of the reason for this out of control inflation.

You are right about one thing: Dementia is on a roll, a roll to destroying our country.

Our country is a mess thanks to you ignorant people being allowed to vote. Gasoline 30% higher or more since he took over. The once under control border now a complete mess that the BP says is the worst it's been in 20 years, and by the end of this year, we will see over 2 million more illegals (many untested) by the end of the year. The CDC is now considering bringing back mask recommendations in spite of having the vaccine. The commies are paying people to stay home instead of going to work which is part of the reason for this out of control inflation.

You are right about one thing: Dementia is on a roll, a roll to destroying our country.
Ray, that's pretty thin soup listed. You charge for that crap?

Forum List

Back