Hillary releases new line of shoes

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hillary Releases New Line Of Cement Shoes
POLITICS·Feb 18, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

U.S. — Not to be outdone by former President Trump, Hillary Clinton announced she had released her own line of shoes that come with just enough cement in the bottom to sink straight to the bottom of the sea.
"Trump has his little 'Never Surrender' shoes? Well say hello to 'Never Seen Again' sneakers!" said Clinton as she unveiled the shoe at Sneaker-Con. "I've been perfecting these for years. You won't believe how many pairs I've just given away because I love them so much!"
According to Sneaker-Con attendees, Clinton then demonstrated how the sneakers work by placing them on a mannequin and pushing him into an above-ground pool. The mannequin has not been seen or heard from again, and janitorial staff reported that the above-ground pool was found completely empty at the end of the event

Clinton stated that the sneakers have been in beta for decades, as she worked to get just the right amount of cement. "These sneakers make great gifts for so many occasions," said Clinton. "When someone accuses your husband of sexual assault, when someone can produce evidence that proves your husband committed sexual assault, when someone has the trail of transactions from foreign governments to prove your own corruption, or simply if someone puts too much ice in your tea. For every occasion, there's a Clinton sneaker to match!"
At publishing time, President Biden and Kamala Harris had reportedly each received a new pair of sneakers from Clinton.

Article Image

U.S. — Not to be outdone by former President Trump, Hillary Clinton announced she had released her own line of shoes that come with just enough cement in the bottom to sink straight to the bottom of the sea.
"Trump has his little 'Never Surrender' shoes? Well say hello to 'Never Seen Again' sneakers!" said Clinton as she unveiled the shoe at Sneaker-Con. "I've been perfecting these for years. You won't believe how many pairs I've just given away because I love them so much!"
According to Sneaker-Con attendees, Clinton then demonstrated how the sneakers work by placing them on a mannequin and pushing him into an above-ground pool. The mannequin has not been seen or heard from again, and janitorial staff reported that the above-ground pool was found completely empty at the end of the event

Clinton stated that the sneakers have been in beta for decades, as she worked to get just the right amount of cement. "These sneakers make great gifts for so many occasions," said Clinton. "When someone accuses your husband of sexual assault, when someone can produce evidence that proves your husband committed sexual assault, when someone has the trail of transactions from foreign governments to prove your own corruption, or simply if someone puts too much ice in your tea. For every occasion, there's a Clinton sneaker to match!"
At publishing time, President Biden and Kamala Harris had reportedly each received a new pair of sneakers from Clinton.
trump's are "never surrender" shoes? priceless. from the guy who surrendered to the taliban.

trump's are "never surrender" shoes? priceless. from the guy who surrendered to the taliban.

Trump Booed as He Drops $399 Official Gold Sneakers at ...

1708353245971.png

Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › entertainment › trump-booed-...
1 day ago — We're not sure how close his new shoes will get him to the $355 million he owes after this week The post Trump Booed as He Drops $399 ...

CEO wins autographed gold Donald Trump sneakers after ...

1708353325416.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/02/18 › us-news › ceo-wins-a...
12 hours ago — A Russian CEO has won an autographed pair of Donald Trump's new golden sneakers after making an eye-watering bid.

A Russian CEO has won an autographed pair of Donald Trump’s new golden sneakers after making an eye-watering bid.

Roman Sharf, the founder and CEO of luxury watch dealer, Luxury Bazaar, walked away with an autographed pair of Trump’s golden “Never Surrender high-tops” after placing a winning bid of $9,000 at Philadelphia’s Sneaker Con.

Figures.........Fools and their $$$.

Article Image

Hillary's other new shoe line:

b2a721cc8ef08242.gif

Forum List

Back