Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

NEW YORK — A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the governor kissed her without her consent and asked her to play strip poker, alleging a pattern of sexual harassment she detailed in a new account Wednesday.

Lindsey Boylan, who is running for Manhattan borough president and formerly worked for Cuomo and the state’s economic development agency, wrote in a Medium post that Cuomo kissed her on the lips against her will at his office in Manhattan.

And to think that a mere three months ago, this guy was on top of the world. Hell, most in here even talked about him running for POTUS....What a flawed POS he is...I wonder if they'll take his emmy back...lol

Oh, and do you think that all of the Hollywood idiots will make a new montage calling him a criminal...After they wipe the egg from their face that is...
Is that anyway to talk about the next democrat President?

mary-o needs to be eradicated, just like covid...
actually, im quite surprised he propositioned a female....i always thought mary-o was gay

what great timing!

Please remember demrats are held to no standards at all, they for the most part can do what they please. Republicans particularly conservatives are guilty the moment they are accused.

a mass murderer and sexual predator.....Andy seems to have a lot in common with Ted Bundy

Were you this curious concerning Kavanagh?

Not at all. Here is one of her comments regarding Kavanaugh:

Brett Kavenaugh deserves everything he got and more. He should not have been nominated, much less confirmed. Now you have two sexually abusive creeps on the SC. Not a good look. Kavenaugh is, was, and always shall be a "tainted" justice. His anger and partisan behaviour in the confirmation hearing demonstrated his unfitness for office.

The White House prevented the FBI from completing any kind of proper investigation of Kavenaugh and his past.

Aww poor, mistreated Sniffy O'Kavanaugh - Renate Alumnus and Beach Week Ralph Club survivor :rolleyes-41:

hqdefault.jpg
Progs constantly pull the Saul Alinsky tactics. You destroy people. You are what you once stated you abhorred. Kavanaugh may be another picked Establishment Repub for all we know. But he didn't deserve that. And I believe Repubs need to run people like you vote in. We need poud , obnoxious and those who will get in others faces. At the SOTU we need people to boo and hiss and yell curse words and insults at the Progs, the Prog president and vice president and laugh about it. At the local level I hope people like this run more and more. We will turn the Congress into a wild speakeasy.

what great timing!

........................and now it really gets ugly!! What was his name; the alleged victim?? Her??? I suppose it's possible.

Greg

"don't fool around with women other than your wife. just focus on your job" - Mario Cuomo had counseled his son

you can't blame the parents in this case, my friends

I just heard a joke on here.

"A Bully, A Sexual Harrasser, & A Mass Murderer Walk Into A Bar....

:laughing0301:

Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

It keeps getting worse for ol' Cuomo

I just can't help but wonder "Why now?" This purportedly happen 4 years ago, so why now? Why are all of these people making all of these allegations NOW?

This looks like a concerted and coordinated attack to take down Cuomo. But why?

Oh shit DragonLady, I got 10K that says you were onboard the Kavanaugh train, am I right?

Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

It keeps getting worse for ol' Cuomo

I just can't help but wonder "Why now?" This purportedly happen 4 years ago, so why now? Why are all of these people making all of these allegations NOW?

This looks like a concerted and coordinated attack to take down Cuomo. But why?

Why? Because Cuomo is a straight, white male who is no longer liberal enough. Like the far-left says, "Even liberals get the bullet."

A murderer and a sexual predator? Sounds like we have identified the Dems 2024 Presidential candidate. He will win their nomination in a landslide. This is hero level stuff for the Left
Or the president before President Joseph Biden.

Forum List

Back