Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Except that was the guidance from Washington at the time, that if you had patients in Assisted Living, you left them in assisted living.

Let's break it down, because I think some of you guys are forgetful.

NY State only has 20,000 Hospital Beds. They've had 1.69 million cases and 48K deaths. They simply didn't have enough room in the hospitals to take every case. They had to prioritize by seriousness of the case.

Obviously they did have enough beds, and even if they didn't, they had the ship and the Javits Center for any potential overflow that he didn't use. Washington had nothing to do with the decision making by the state. More attempted blame shifting. As my CNN article pointed out, Cuomo's health department mandated that Covid patients that went to hospitals are to be returned back to the nursing home. So it's not residents that just caught it there.

The Onion: Governor Cuomo Capitalizes On Sex Scandal With New Romance Novel

Ev6onWVWgAIP04Y

What’s really comical is even his own party in ny has turned against him and trolls like sealybobo and Penelope think he can do no wrong,comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Except that was the guidance from Washington at the time, that if you had patients in Assisted Living, you left them in assisted living.

Let's break it down, because I think some of you guys are forgetful.

NY State only has 20,000 Hospital Beds. They've had 1.69 million cases and 48K deaths. They simply didn't have enough room in the hospitals to take every case. They had to prioritize by seriousness of the case.

Obviously they did have enough beds, and even if they didn't, they had the ship and the Javits Center for any potential overflow that he didn't use. Washington had nothing to do with the decision making by the state. More attempted blame shifting. As my CNN article pointed out, Cuomo's health department mandated that Covid patients that went to hospitals are to be returned back to the nursing home. So it's not residents that just caught it there.
Classic from Langley shill joe lying as always trying to shift the blame away from cuomo to trump,comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg:

What’s really comical is even his own party in my has turned against him and trolls like sealybobo and Penelope think he can do no wrong,comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg:

You know how bad it is when a party tries to strip exclusive power of nuclear arms away from their President. It can't get much worse than that.

Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

It keeps getting worse for ol' Cuomo

There's a shock.

He's the Trump of the left.

Reading between the lines, I don't think Cuomo has ever been anyone's friend.

Put people before your politics for once.

I mean, I know, right, he didn't do a Bernie Sanders and be a worthless fucking lump in Congress who accomplished nothing for 30 years.

He actually went out there in a series of positions of positions and worked to make things better for people. What a bastard!!!

Except the Ship wasn't taking Covid patients and the Javits center wasn't really set up to provide very good care. The last thing you wanted to be was the Doctor who signed off on "Let's send Granny to the drafty ship or tent" and then she dies. That's a malpractice suit waiting to happen.

He needs to go.

again- The difference between liberals and cannibals is cannibals don't eat their friends.

Which is even crazier....the top brass of the left apparently knew he was a tyrant, bully, sexual predator and all around bad person....yet they praised him for all of 2020....made him the face of the party, pushed him out there.....sad....obviously if the left knowingly did that with this sort of person, who else and what else would they do in their quest for power?

Scary stuff

He needs to go.

again- The difference between liberals and cannibals is cannibals don't eat their friends.

Which is even crazier....the top brass of the left apparently knew he was a tyrant, bully, sexual predator and all around bad person....yet they praised him for all of 2020....made him the face of the party, pushed him out there.....sad....obviously if the left knowingly did that with this sort of person, who else and what else would they do in their quest for power?

Scary stuff

They did. We've seen this play out quite a few times. Seems to be pretty common with NY politicians.

I mean, I know, right, he didn't do a Bernie Sanders and be a worthless fucking lump in Congress who accomplished nothing for 30 years.

He actually went out there in a series of positions of positions and worked to make things better for people. What a bastard!!!

Except the Ship wasn't taking Covid patients and the Javits center wasn't really set up to provide very good care. The last thing you wanted to be was the Doctor who signed off on "Let's send Granny to the drafty ship or tent" and then she dies. That's a malpractice suit waiting to happen.
LOL what a crock of horseshit. Lets see send them to a nursing home and kill dozens orto the center.Ohh wait I forgot Coumo protected the nursing homes from law suits.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

They did. We've seen this play out quite a few times. Seems to be pretty common with NY politicians.
Really? Well this is beyond NY politics..the Dems put him on a national stage, not just now, but they have in the past as well.

Why did they keep what they knew about him a secret?

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

Really? Well this is beyond NY politics..the Dems put him on a national stage, not just now, but they have in the past as well.

People always make excuses for their flawed politicians. I don't know why. At least they didn't pass this off as just "locker room talk".

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

People always make excuses for their flawed politicians. I don't know why. At least they didn't pass this off as just "locker room talk".
Because it wasn't just talk....at least that's what he is being accused of.

But you keep avoiding the question....why did Dem leadership support him, knowing his history?

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

But you keep avoiding the question....why did Dem leadership support him, knowing his history?

I did not avoid the question. I said I do NOT understand why people support people like this. Maybe you can give me some insight here?

Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

It keeps getting worse for ol' Cuomo
The Gov was horny, the chicks are cute, and the frost is no the punkin'. Git 'em
while they are hot! Oh, and pay the price.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

Maybe they didn't know his history, yes? This stuff just came out.
Trump support did not wane when his sexual misconduct was exposed by himself, and then by 23 women. They are all liars, right?

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

Maybe they didn't know his history, yes? This stuff just came out.
Trump support did not wane when his sexual misconduct was exposed by himself, and then by 23 women. They are all liars, right?
Well

He needs to go.

Scary stuff
Really?

Forum List

Back