Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

But that argument can be made for Trump, too. Except Trump had to cheat relatives out of their share of the inheritance to get extra money to blow on failed business ventures.

You can't cheat anybody out of their inheritance. The will is made and the court enforces it.

I'm sure he did... So do most rich people. Not sure what your point here is.

Most rich people don't get a position in government to advance their family. If they put their family into high paying positions in their company, that's their business. But when politicians do it, it's because of what they will get in return which is corruption. A politician is supposed to look out for Americas interest, not their family.

Oh Thank God: Trump Appoints Ivanka and Jared to Council to Reopen America

PolitiFact - Fact-checking how many Trump relatives and friends are in the White House, administration

View attachment 464713

Putting family, friends or business and political partners in the White House does not lead to corruption. Getting your brother a high paying job with a construction company when he has no experience in the field, and then the federal government awarding his new company with a billion dollar federal contract to build houses in Iraq is corruption.

Lol, yeah, it's always different when your guy does it. Lol

But that argument can be made for Trump, too. Except Trump had to cheat relatives out of their share of the inheritance to get extra money to blow on failed business ventures.

You can't cheat anybody out of their inheritance. The will is made and the court enforces it.

Most rich people don't get a position in government to advance their family. If they put their family into high paying positions in their company, that's their business. But when politicians do it, it's because of what they will get in return which is corruption. A politician is supposed to look out for Americas interest, not their family.

PolitiFact - Fact-checking how many Trump relatives and friends are in the White House, administration

View attachment 464713

Putting family, friends or business and political partners in the White House does not lead to corruption. Getting your brother a high paying job with a construction company when he has no experience in the field, and then the federal government awarding his new company with a billion dollar federal contract to build houses in Iraq is corruption.

You don't see the difference between putting people you know into positions in your own office is different then using your office to get a business to hire someone, then steering money their way?

View attachment 464713

You don't see the difference between putting people you know into positions in your own office is different then using your office to get a business to hire someone, then steering money their way?

Money is steered their way either way.

View attachment 464713

So you are saying that a President, Congressperson, VP etc, can't ever hire someone for their staff that they might of had a prior relationship with, because it's corrupt in your mind? Is that just in Govt, or does that view extend to private enterprise as well?

View attachment 464713

So you are saying that a President, Congressperson, VP etc, can't ever hire someone for their staff that they might of had a prior relationship with, because it's corrupt in your mind? Is that just in Govt, or does that view extend to private enterprise as well?

You can change the subject as many times as you want. It won't make you any less of a hypocrite.

View attachment 464713

You can change the subject as many times as you want. It won't make you any less of a hypocrite.
I didn't change the subject, I am directly referring to your prior posts that I have quoted.

View attachment 464713

I didn't change the subject, I am directly referring to your prior posts that I have quoted.

No your not. We were discussing relatives. Not past associates.

It's way different because a President who gives family, friends or business associates jobs is not in debt to anybody. When a President gets an organization or business to hire his family, he does owe them a favor, and a political one at that.

Bart O'Kavanaugh is the not-so-veiled name of the character in a book written by Sniffy's classmate about all the frat boy hijinks pulled by he and his pals. Heard of Renate Alumnus? How about Beach Week Ralph Club?? Yeah, I knew guys like this in college. They too were shitheads.

Oh, he was a kid that did what he could to have a little fun while in college? My, the horror. He should have been donating all is spare time to charity.

At least he wasn't selling hard narcotics to fellow students like the Kenyan clown.

View attachment 464713

No your not. We were discussing relatives. Not past associates.
Um....this was the comment you responded to:

YOU: Lol, yeah, it's always different when your guy does it. Lol

You seem to be changing the subject.

"Coulter Defends Cuomo Against Harassment Charges, Explains His Role in '08 Crash"

I’d rather leave office in disgrace over sexual harassment as opposed to incompetence in handling a pandemic that resulted in thousands of deaths despite being provide top resources and then lying to cover up the incompetence. How do you have the USS Comfort pull into one of your harbors and never take advantage?

I’d rather leave office in disgrace over sexual harassment as opposed to incompetence in handling a pandemic that resulted in thousands of deaths despite being provide top resources and then lying to cover up the incompetence. How do you have the USS Comfort pull into one of your harbors and never take advantage?

Here's how you do that. YOu realize that a ship built for treating battlefield causualties is kind of useless for a pandemic, where people will be in even closer quarters than they would be in at a nursing home or a hospital.

Here's how you do that. YOu realize that a ship built for treating battlefield causualties is kind of useless for a pandemic, where people will be in even closer quarters than they would be in at a nursing home or a hospital.

So you crowd up nursing homes instead which is already replete with morbidities. Got it.

So you crowd up nursing homes instead which is already replete with morbidities. Got it.

Cuomo screwed up by lying. That is where he messed up. Trump told us that Covid was under control and it wasn't going to be a problem here. Trump even admitted he lied about this. All of a sudden it exploded. Big time in New York. This wasn't something people had time to plan for.

So Cuomo decided to send people where people were already caring for people and here was room. In hindsight you can argue that was a bad decision but you then have to argue what should have been done otherwise.

If Cuomo had made that argument he wouldn't be in the mess he is in. He decided that lying was the appropriate response. He lied in response to a lie.

Jake Tapper just made a big deal of Cuomo not coming on his show

i agree, it's a big deal

WHAT IS HE HIDING? WHAT IS HE HIDING?

Forum List

Back