Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

He needs to go.

again- The difference between liberals and cannibals is cannibals don't eat their friends.

Reading between the lines, I don't think Cuomo has ever been anyone's friend.

Put people before your politics for once.
Which is even crazier....the top brass of the left apparently knew he was a tyrant, bully, sexual predator and all around bad person....yet they praised him for all of 2020....made him the face of the party, pushed him out there.....sad....obviously if the left knowingly did that with this sort of person, who else and what else would they do in their quest for power?

Scary stuff
Really?
Yep....apparently his behavior was well known to the top brass of the Dem party.....but they keep moving him around, from office to office, supporting him the entire time...frankly what the Dems did is no different then what the Catholic Church did

He needs to go.

again- The difference between liberals and cannibals is cannibals don't eat their friends.

Which is even crazier....the top brass of the left apparently knew he was a tyrant, bully, sexual predator and all around bad person....yet they praised him for all of 2020....made him the face of the party, pushed him out there.....sad....obviously if the left knowingly did that with this sort of person, who else and what else would they do in their quest for power?

Scary stuff
Really?
Yep....apparently his behavior was well known to the top brass of the Dem party.....but they keep moving him around, from office to office, supporting him the entire time...frankly what the Dems did is no different then what the Catholic Church did

Trump is the one that bragged about creeping on teenage girls.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff
Really?

nice deflection, but has nothing to do with the topic of Cuomo

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

They did. We've seen this play out quite a few times. Seems to be pretty common with NY politicians.
Really? Well this is beyond NY politics..the Dems put him on a national stage, not just now, but they have in the past as well.

Why did they keep what they knew about him a secret?

People always make excuses for their flawed politicians. I don't know why. At least they didn't pass this off as just "locker room talk".
No they just ignored it until 3 women complained and then they still down played it.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff
Really?

It has a lot to do with you though.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

They did. We've seen this play out quite a few times. Seems to be pretty common with NY politicians.
Really? Well this is beyond NY politics..the Dems put him on a national stage, not just now, but they have in the past as well.

People always make excuses for their flawed politicians. I don't know why. At least they didn't pass this off as just "locker room talk".
No they just ignored it until 3 women complained and then they still down played it.

Many have called for him to step down. Did you excuse Trump?

the only thing worse than the crime is the cover-up...i don't see how Cuomo survives this

He needs to go.

Scary stuff
Really?
Trump had the same kind of support for his sexual malfeasance. Cuomo was not moved around from office to office--stupid. His sexual stuff was not known.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff
Really?
Trump had the same kind of support for his sexual malfeasance. Cuomo was not moved around from office to office--stupid. His sexual stuff was not known.

Yes it was.

Correct. They had one guy who was bedding down with a Chinese spy, kept it quiet, and then they put him on the House intelligence committee.

Maybe they didn't know his history, yes? This stuff just came out.
Trump support did not wane when his sexual misconduct was exposed by himself, and then by 23 women. They are all liars, right?

For one, Trump was secretly being recorded trying to impress his fellow male peers. Two, the recording was from ten years earlier. Three, he was not using his political position to manipulate underlings.

Except the Ship wasn't taking Covid patients and the Javits center wasn't really set up to provide very good care. The last thing you wanted to be was the Doctor who signed off on "Let's send Granny to the drafty ship or tent" and then she dies. That's a malpractice suit waiting to happen.

You can't sue the federal government unless they allow you to sue them. If they couldn't put Covid patients on the boat, they could have transported other patients there to make room for more Covid patients in the hospital. Where is your evidence that the Javits center was not setup to provide good care? It was built by our military, the same people who setup their own hospitals in time of war. I think they know quite well what they were doing.

If Hillary were President at the time, she would have never done anything like Trump did. But even if she would have, that boat and center would have been full of patients. The problem with the power obsessed left is that if Cuomo did use those facilities, Trump would have gotten credit for saving a Democrat Governors ass, and they couldn't have that. Instead, steer the credit away and kill thousands of old people instead, because as always with the Nazis, it's party before people.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff
Really?
Trump was vetted and investigated......

Cuomo was well known...and yes bounced around from office to office....the sex harassment goes back to his time as HUD Sec, which was also full of other scandals, then he was AG, and now Gov

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

No, and I don't think Cuomo should resign just for the sexual harassment claims...I"m all for Due Process. Cuomo should resign over the genocide of the elderly and the attempted, admitted coverup.....then investigated for possible crimes

He needs to go.

Scary stuff
Really?

Actually it has nothing to do with it, Trump didn't cause Cuomo to do the things he did.....walking backstage at an invent is far different then sexually assaulting someone, then when they complained....punishing them for complaining....violating the law, he himself signed.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff
Really?

Actually it has nothing to do with it, Trump didn't cause Cuomo to do the things he did.....walking backstage at an invent is far different then sexually assaulting someone, then when they complained....punishing them for complaining....violating the law, he himself signed.

Under age girls that are undressed.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

No, and I don't think Cuomo should resign just for the sexual harassment claims...I"m all for Due Process. Cuomo should resign over the genocide of the elderly and the attempted, admitted coverup.....then investigated for possible crimes

You've excused him all over the place.

He needs to go.

Scary stuff

You've excused him all over the place.
I in fact didn't excuse that, I said it was inappropriate for him to walk back stage at any of those events

you keep deflecting from Cuomo though...which is telling

Forum List

Back