Governor Abbots Deploys Texas State Guard to defend against Federal Operation Jade Helm

Does this send a strong message to the Federal Government?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Finally, a governor that won't allow the feds to rattle their sabre in the faces of American citizens.

Office of the Governor - Greg Abbott - Press Release Governor Abbott Directs Texas State Guard To Monitor Operation Jade Helm 15

http://gov.texas.gov/files/press-office/20150428125759.pdf

upload_2015-4-29_0-40-53.png

“Operation Jade Helm will bring the U.S. military's most elite soldiers, including the Green Berets and Navy SEALS, to Texas for simulated special operations in a hostile territory. But plans for the exercise have roused fears in many Texans of a federal occupation.”

Texas governor orders troops to monitor Jade Helm - Houston Chronicle

Ignorant, moronic, and unwarranted 'fears.'

Well, Texans get mad when the Feds WON'T enforce immigration laws and the border. And then when the Feds do what they do, Texas doesn't want that either!

It looks like everyone wants the Feds to do what THEY want (not what the Feds want),
and then complains when that's not what they get.

We yell when liberals want Federal Govt to handle health care, then yell afterwards they want prochoice and access to birth control on demand.

Isn't this more of the same?

Yell if they do, Yell if they don't.

The only way to win is to have agreements between people directly to govern ourselves, get rid of the causes of crime and threats to security that make us dependent on govt,
and just govern our own cities, countries and borders by all citizens sharing responsibility.

That is a very Texan way of managing govt -- DIY.
Anything else ends up beings this "love hate" relationship with federal govt.

More conspiracy theory crap. Why am I not surprised you would post this silly shit?

Woah, are you saying the Governor's Executive Order is a fake/forgery?

That's sounds like a massive conspiracy. Just how did a group of hackers hijack the Governor's webpage and fake his executive order?

:lol:

Only the Governor of Texas would go so far to pander to the most gullible people on the internet.

Oh yes, I'm sure the Governor made such a dramatic political calculation that can result in bloodshed between Texas and the Feds to satisfy a petty political urge.

Only a fucking moron could say that with a straight face and believe it.

So you mean to tell me that the Governor of the second largest state in the Union is spending his time in office holding his dick in his hand? And people wonder why this country is fucked up.

More conspiracy theory crap. Why am I not surprised you would post this silly shit?

Woah, are you saying the Governor's Executive Order is a fake/forgery?

That's sounds like a massive conspiracy. Just how did a group of hackers hijack the Governor's webpage and fake his executive order?

I thought the reference to 'conspiracy theory' means the fear that the Feds are using this to plot against their own citizens, under the guise of national security against foreign enemies, like terrorists or drug gangs. There was increased concern that ISIS was able to stage enemy combatants for attacks through the Southern Border.

That concern is real, although the hype about either ISIS fighters, or now this fear the Feds would abuse it as an excuse to occupy Texas to exert martial law over citizens,
has not been confirmed. So that's where people can't tell what is "conspiracy theory" and what is the actual state of risk to security in these areas.

That concern is real, although the hype about either ISIS fighters

The Feds and Obozo won't even secure the border. You actually think they're sincere about their "anti-ISIS training"

I didn't say they were doing that or what they were doing.
I was merely clarifying the reference to "conspiracy theory"
as referring to the hype about the Feds (not referring to the Gov executive order itself)

Only the Governor of Texas would go so far to pander to the most gullible people on the internet.

Oh yes, I'm sure the Governor made such a dramatic political calculation that can result in bloodshed between Texas and the Feds to satisfy a petty political urge.

The fact that you think this could possibly result in "bloodshed between Texas and the Feds" puts you rather definitively in the group of people I was referring to.

The fact that you think this could possibly result in "bloodshed between Texas and the Feds" puts you rather definitively in the group of people I was referring to.
Texas holds eleven military bases that would be patriotated upon secession. That's among many reason you Leftwats fear that republic.

Texas holds eleven military bases that would be patriotated upon secession. That's among many reason you Leftwats fear that republic.

"Patriotated" is not a word, and there is exactly no chance that Texas will "secede".

Just to be clear, I don't "fear" anything about Texas. I have no problem with Texas at all - I don't get the ten-gallon hat ranch cowboy thing, but whatever - and every time I've been there I've had a great time, except for that one layover at Dallas-Fort Worth.

"Patriotated" is not a word, and there is exactly no chance that Texas will "secede".

If repatriated is a word, so is patriated. If being a word Nazi is all you have, then clearly this gambit is mine.

And gambit is a word too.

Just to be clear, I don't "fear" anything about Texas. I have no problem with Texas at all - I don't get the ten-gallon hat ranch cowboy thing, but whatever - and every time I've been there I've had a great time, except for that one layover at Dallas-Fort Worth.
You Leftwats don't fear anything you THINK you control.

Forum List

Back