Governor Abbots Deploys Texas State Guard to defend against Federal Operation Jade Helm

Does this send a strong message to the Federal Government?

• Total voters
:lol:

Only the Governor of Texas would go so far to pander to the most gullible people on the internet.

Oh yes, I'm sure the Governor made such a dramatic political calculation that can result in bloodshed between Texas and the Feds to satisfy a petty political urge.

Only a fucking moron could say that with a straight face and believe it.

The fact that you think this could possibly result in "bloodshed between Texas and the Feds" puts you rather definitively in the group of people I was referring to.
Texas holds eleven military bases that would be patriotated upon secession. That's among many reason you Leftwats fear that republic.

"Patriotated" is not a word, and there is exactly no chance that Texas will "secede".

If repatriated is a word, so is patriated. If being a word Nazi is all you have, then clearly this gambit is mine.

And gambit is a word too.

You are correct, "gambit" is a word - and actually, "repatriated" is exactly the word you were looking for - "patriation" is both not a word, and wouldn't apply, even if it was.

But you have not made a "gambit" that I am aware of.

What exactly are you trying to say? I seriously have no idea.

Just to be clear, I don't "fear" anything about Texas. I have no problem with Texas at all - I don't get the ten-gallon hat ranch cowboy thing, but whatever - and every time I've been there I've had a great time, except for that one layover at Dallas-Fort Worth.
You Leftwats don't fear anything you THINK you control.

You're not making any sense. Do you believe that I think I have "control" over Texas?

Only the Governor of Texas would go so far to pander to the most gullible people on the internet.

Oh yes, I'm sure the Governor made such a dramatic political calculation that can result in bloodshed between Texas and the Feds to satisfy a petty political urge.

LOL.

This 'Texas v. Feds' battle royale you think may be on the horizon is absolutely ridiculous.

This bullshit is the very definition of a "political calculation".

The fact that it was made by a Texas politician explains why it was such a dramatic miscalculation.

Just to be clear, I don't "fear" anything about Texas. I have no problem with Texas at all - I don't get the ten-gallon hat ranch cowboy thing, but whatever - and every time I've been there I've had a great time, except for that one layover at Dallas-Fort Worth.

You're not making any sense. Do you believe that I think I have "control" over Texas?
I think you Leftwats believe you've tamed the heart of Texas. If so, you're in for a surprise.

I think you Leftwats believe you've tamed the heart of Texas. If so, you're in for a surprise.

If it makes you feel good to believe that, who am I to try to stop you?

"Tamed the heart of Texas"...?

What is this, a Broadway musical?

This kind of ridiculous contribution is expected from St. Mikey, the man who couldn't differentiate the two President Roosevelts..

This kind of ridiculous contribution is expected from St. Mikey, the man who couldn't differentiate the two President Roosevelts..

Did you forget the topic of this thread, 50 First Dates?

The reason I don't think this sends a strong msg to federal govt
is the current Administration doesn't care or respect Constitutional standards.

If you want to use this as a teaching tool about the Bill of Rights
and "no soldiers being quartered" in households, you can try,
but if this Administration doesn't respect religious freedom and due process
of citizens anyway, the purpose of the letter is confirmation with OTHER CITIZENS
to assure the public that the Governor believes in enforcing laws, regardless
if the Feds can be trusted to enforce anything but political agenda.

That's a message to the citizens, not the Federal Administration,
who are more concerned with playing politics.

What "topic"? :laugh:

We went from a Texas Governor making an ass out of himself to you spouting off about 'leftwats' and the achey breakey 'Heart of Texas'.

I was just bringing up your lack of historic knowledge to help others understand why you're making such an ass of yourself.
Context is key.

Drama queen much? He just asked the command staff to monitor the op, nothing more.

I'm really curious as to what you think the topic of this thread is.

• Thanks
Reactions: -S-

We went from a Texas Governor making an ass out of himself to you spouting off about 'leftwats' and the achey breakey 'Heart of Texas'.

I was just bringing up your lack of historic knowledge to help others understand why you're making such an ass of yourself.
Context is key.
So the answer is yes. All you have to do is go back to the first page.

Context is key.

The answer is what I said above: "What topic?" There isn't a cohesive line of dialogue descending from the very first post.
We've moved onto talk of bloodshed and secession and 'leftwats' who want to tame the passionate "heart of Texas".

But regardless, don't try to deflect what I pointed out above. You are an imbecile who couldn't differentiate between the Roosevelts.
It pertains to this topic because, YET AGAIN, you are masquerading yourself around here as someone of at least average intelligence.
I want to make sure everybody and their mother understands that isn't the case.

Context is key.

The answer is what I said above: "What topic?" There isn't a cohesive line of dialogue descending from the very first post.
We've moved onto talk of bloodshed and secession and 'leftwats' who want to tame the passionate "heart of Texas".

But regardless, don't try to deflect what I pointed out above. You are an imbecile who couldn't differentiate between the Roosevelts.
It pertains to this topic because, YET AGAIN, you are masquerading yourself around here as someone of at least average intelligence.
Skid mark, go to the OP and acquaint yourself with the topic. It has nothing to do with early 20th century presidents.

Context is key.

Skid mark, go to the OP and acquaint yourself with the topic. It has nothing to do with early 20th century presidents.

Have you read the OP?

It has nothing to do with "Taming the Heart of Texas".

It has to do with a governor making an ass out of himself.

You're following him down that same path.

Context is key.

Have you read the OP?

You make an ass out of yourself. Stop projecting.

Context is key.

Have you read the OP?

You make an ass out of yourself. Stop projecting.

No projections here. You're the one here with a lack of basic knowledge.

I'm not the one that tried to pass off "patriotated" as a word in the English language.

(For future reference: the red squiggly line means you did something wrong.)

No one trusts the Federal Government:

trust in government.png
Trust in Government Gallup Historical Trends

By comparison, 62% trust their state government.

Trust state and local govt.png

Americans Still Trust Local Government More Than State

No one trusts the Federal Government:

View attachment 40534 Trust in Government Gallup Historical Trends

By comparison, 62% trust their state government.

View attachment 40534
Americans Still Trust Local Government More Than State

Ok. What's your point?

Are you under the impression that those statistics somehow make the whole conspiracy theory that the OP (and the Governor's pandering) any less bullshit?

Forum List

Back