Governor Abbott issues Executive Order to deport illegals

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

“While President Biden refuses to do his job and enforce the immigration laws enacted by Congress, the State of Texas is once again stepping up and taking unprecedented action to protect Americans and secure our southern border,” said Governor Abbott. “The cartels have become emboldened and enriched by President Biden’s open border policies, smuggling in record numbers of people, weapons, and deadly drugs like fentanyl.”

As noted in the executive order, the Biden Administration “has abandoned the covenant, in Article IV, § 4 of the U.S. Constitution, that ‘[t]he United States . . . shall protect each [State in this Union] against Invasion,’ and thus has forced the State of Texas to build a border wall, deploy state military forces, and enter into agreements as described in Article I, § 10 of the U.S. Constitution to secure the State of Texas and repel the illegal immigration that funds the cartels.”

“I have authorized the Texas National Guard and Texas Department of Public Safety to begin returning illegal immigrants to the border to stop this criminal enterprise endangering our communities,” continued Governor Abbott. “As the challenges on the border continue to increase, Texas will continue to take action to address those challenges caused by the Biden Administration.”

Dear Mr. Secretary: Pursuant to his powers as Governor of the State of Texas, Greg Abbott has issued the following: Executive Order No. GA-41 relating to returning illegal immigrants to the border. The original executive order is attached to this letter of transmittal. Refully submitted,

Texas just told Biden and the Federal Government to Go to Hell.

Happened today and I couldn't agree more. Time for States to deal with the problem themselves. When the Gov't refuses to enforce the laws of this country the States have the right to DEFEND IT THEMSELVES.

Way past time for this. Should see Biden and Gov't start the HOW DARE YOU DEFY US bs.

I'll be watching to see how long it is before the Feds try to come down on Abbott for his actions. He should stand firm and order the Texas Guard to resist ANY Federal attempts at intervention to stop Texas from removing illegals. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. If it's going to take an armed conflict to protect the states then so be it!

I'll be watching to see how long it is before the Feds try to come down on Abbott for his actions. He should stand firm and order the Texas Guard to resist ANY Federal attempts at intervention to stop Texas from removing illegals. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. If it's going to take an armed conflict to protect the states then so be it!
They will probably file against Texas today I'd imagine. This is an IN YOUR FACE MOVE BY TEXAS.

Texas is tired of this shit.

“While President Biden refuses to do his job and enforce the immigration laws enacted by Congress, the State of Texas is once again stepping up and taking unprecedented action to protect Americans and secure our southern border,” said Governor Abbott. “The cartels have become emboldened and enriched by President Biden’s open border policies, smuggling in record numbers of people, weapons, and deadly drugs like fentanyl.”

As noted in the executive order, the Biden Administration “has abandoned the covenant, in Article IV, § 4 of the U.S. Constitution, that ‘[t]he United States . . . shall protect each [State in this Union] against Invasion,’ and thus has forced the State of Texas to build a border wall, deploy state military forces, and enter into agreements as described in Article I, § 10 of the U.S. Constitution to secure the State of Texas and repel the illegal immigration that funds the cartels.”

“I have authorized the Texas National Guard and Texas Department of Public Safety to begin returning illegal immigrants to the border to stop this criminal enterprise endangering our communities,” continued Governor Abbott. “As the challenges on the border continue to increase, Texas will continue to take action to address those challenges caused by the Biden Administration.”

Dear Mr. Secretary: Pursuant to his powers as Governor of the State of Texas, Greg Abbott has issued the following: Executive Order No. GA-41 relating to returning illegal immigrants to the border. The original executive order is attached to this letter of transmittal. Refully submitted,
He stopped bussing them to DC for free?

Good to know.

I predict this will be a massive failure as well.

Texas just told Biden and the Federal Government to Go to Hell.

Happened today and I couldn't agree more. Time for States to deal with the problem themselves. When the Gov't refuses to enforce the laws of this country the States have the right to DEFEND IT THEMSELVES.

Way past time for this. Should see Biden and Gov't start the HOW DARE YOU DEFY US bs.
No, he just made an empty gesture that sounds tough but does zilch.

Good to know.

It will be fun to watch! I certainly don't mind. If they are truly undocumented aliens, who's to say? If they dump them back across Texas' along unfenced board after they went to the trouble of sneaking in illegally, what are they going to do, complain they went to the trouble to break in through Texas illegally, but Texas kicked them back out? And, who are they going to complain to? If I were Texas officials, and they are truly undocumented as being here, I'd swear I never saw these people in my life and that they were never here.:auiqs.jpg:

It will be fun to watch! I certainly don't mind. If they are truly undocumented aliens, who's to say? If they dump them back across Texas' along unfenced board after they went to the trouble of sneaking in illegally, what are they going to do, complain they went to the trouble to break in through Texas illegally, but Texas kicked them back out? And, who are they going to complain to? If I were Texas officials, and they are truly undocumented as being here, I'd swear I never saw these people in my life and that they were never here.:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, you're ignoring a lot of details.

What happened to busing them out of state? Let's see how many business he raids. Over under on 1?

What do you accomplish by taking them back to the border but not actually taking them into Mexico? Do you really think they aren't just going to come back?

Why doesn't he pass mandatory e-verify with strict enforcement? They may pass through Texas then but they aren't going to stay.

All that is going to happen (maybe) is that they take them to the border and turn them over to the already overworked BP for processing.

Wait until they grab a legal immigrant and get sued or charged with kidnapping.

What happened to busing them out of state? Let's see how many business he raids. Over under on 1?

What do you accomplish by taking them back to the border but not actually taking them into Mexico? Do you really think they aren't just going to come back?

Why doesn't he pass mandatory e-verify with strict enforcement? They may pass through Texas then but they aren't going to stay.

Good to know.

How was bussing them to DC a massive failure?

Every single illegal that was bussed from Texas to DC was one less illegal to rob, rape, murder, and traffic Texas children.

Each one prevented Texas resources from being drained to pay for welfare (please don’t embarrass yourself by claiming illegals don’t get welfare), emergency room treatment for primary care needs, and education for illegals.

Each illegal was one less low-skilled foreign worker to push a low-skilled Texan out of the job market.

Oh boy....you post a rant that has been addressed over and over. Lol

Mandatory E-Verify with strong enforcement is the only thing that will work.

It's total BS to say it can't weed out those using someone else's identity. Someone can't be working in Vermont and Wisconsin at the same time.

How was bussing them to DC a massive failure?
The migrants in custody had to volunteer. It wasn't "round em up and ship them out". It was done at taxpayer expense.

Every single illegal that was bussed from Texas to DC was one less illegal to rob, rape, murder, and traffic Texas children.
Got a link to any of that. If you were to look at the link..you'd see that the migrants are returning to Texas after their vacation up in DC. LOL

Each one prevented Texas resources from being drained to pay for welfare (please don’t embarrass yourself by claiming illegals don’t get welfare), emergency room treatment for primary care needs, and education for illegals.

Each illegal was one less low-skilled foreign worker to push a low-skilled Texan out of the job market.
I guess you're taking it personally.

The biggest indicator of the massive failure of the free trips to DC is that we now have this equally toothless proclamation.

To Abbott's credit...the announcement did what it was supposed to do already...impress the stupid. You're clearly his target audience.

Oh boy....you post a rant that has been addressed over and over. Lol

Mandatory E-Verify with strong enforcement is the only thing that will work.

It's total BS to say it can't weed out those using someone else's identity. Someone can't be working in Vermont and Wisconsin at the same time.
History shows it's a BS process that doesn't catch fake Ids during the process. Which is how they are getting past the I9 forms to begin with. So it STOPS NOTHING.

The chicken plants down here that were raided had e-verify...........lol..........The businesses after the raid laugh at you. the forms looked legal to me..............OH WELL.

iu

Forum List

Back