Governor Abbott issues Executive Order to deport illegals

History shows it's a BS process that doesn't catch fake Ids during the process. Which is how they are getting past the I9 forms to begin with. So it STOPS NOTHING.

I-9 is simply a form a person signs saying they are legal. That's it. That proves nothing.

The chicken plants down here that were raided had e-verify...........lol..........The businesses after the raid laugh at you. the forms looked legal to me..............OH WELL.

iu

And if not and they lose all their employees?

I-9 is simply a form a person signs saying they are legal. That's it. That proves nothing.
It is a required document by law to get employed in this nation. Identity theft is a FELONY. And that is exactly how ICE gets so many to deport without going to court on it for a long time now.

You can agree to deport or be charged with a Felony offense of Identity theft.

And if not and they lose all their employees?
Through the Dept of Labor program. Where they should be at already. That is the LEGAL WAY... But they avoid the fees and paperwork just not doing it. Then they use the E-verify and say........WE DIDN'T KNOW because the papers were in order.

It's been going on for decades............Everyone knows it is there. They just don't enforce it. They do enough to make it seem like they care.............but they don't. Even after swearing OATHS to uphold the Constitution and Laws here.

It is a required document by law to get employed in this nation. Identity theft is a FELONY. And that is exactly how ICE gets so many to deport without going to court on it for a long time now.

They can't get anyone without going to court. After you posting this, I'm ignoring the rest.

Every single person gets due process.

The migrants in custody had to volunteer.
That was a flaw, but it did not convert the program into any "massive failure."
It wasn't "round em up and ship them out". It was done at taxpayer expense.
The Feds should reimburse us for that. But even though they won't those bus tickets cost a fraction of what it costs to care for and feed a family of illegals for decades.

Got a link to any of that. If you were to look at the link..you'd see that the migrants are returning to Texas after their vacation up in DC. LOL
You need a link to know that illegal aliens commit further crimes? You really need to stop listening exclusively to left-wing news.

I'll look at your link later on. If migrants are returning to Texas, that is a function of the same superior economy, freedom, climate, and people that we have in Texas that draws so many migrants from blue states. Not sure your point with that, other than that the federal government needs to get back to its job of aiding the states in time of invasion.

I guess you're taking it personally.
Violent crime deliberately increased, and social safety nets ripped apart, so that one party can benefit from illegal voters? I guess I take that personally, sure.
The biggest indicator of the massive failure of the free trips to DC is that we now have this equally toothless proclamation.

To Abbott's credit...the announcement did what it was supposed to do already...impress the stupid. You're clearly his target audience.
I see you are a person who cannot be proven wrong without throwing a childish tantrum. I find that amusing and an obvious admission of our inability to debate. We need a white flag icon to save posters like yourself some typing time.

Yeah, you're ignoring a lot of details.
I know I am ignoring a lot of the details, and ramifications, of Abbotts's move, but I still think it will be fun to watch.

These immigrants aren't here to work. There isn't tens of thousands of jobs for them to do. Iraqis, Afghans, and Chinese aren't here looking to pick strawberries. The tats the Hispanics have advertise their abilities and willingness to be violent criminals not lawn mowers.

I know I am ignoring a lot of the details, and ramifications, of Abbotts's move, but I still think it will be fun to watch.
It would be...if it were actually happening.

A. Unless one of these police officers he's enlisted to deport persons actually sees someone crossing illegally, the only other way to determine if they are illegal is to detain them. To do that you need probable cause. Unfortunately for conservatives (at least at this point in time--I'm sure SCOTUS is about to change this), being brown isn't probable cause. Yet.

B. Probable cause gets you arrested and investigated. Thanks to Miranda (I'm sure this is on life support too), you're entitled to legal counsel if you're arrested. Being extradited back to Mexico or points southward--or northward for that matter-- will have to go through a hearing in front of a judge.

C. By this time, the accused is in custody of, usually, the municipal or county jail. They are the ones who hold prisoners for ICE, magistration, arraignment, arrange for further detention. Abbot's loyalty battalions and agents are out of the picture once they are turned over to the local authorities. The local DA makes the decision to proceed or dismiss the charges that created probable cause. Not the state AG.

That was a flaw, but it did not convert the program into any "massive failure."
Flaw? LOL... No. If you involuntarily apprehend someone and ship them somewhere else..that's a crime. That is why the program was a massive failure.
The Feds should reimburse us for that.
Keep dreaming.
But even though they won't those bus tickets cost a fraction of what it costs to care for and feed a family of illegals for decades.
Another bit of moronic nonsense from you.
You need a link to know that illegal aliens commit further crimes? You really need to stop listening exclusively to left-wing news.
Yeah, that lady in the video who was happy to be given free transit to the Northeast looked like a real threat. LOL

I'll look at your link later on.
No you won't. You have no interest in anything that pieces your xenophobic idiocy.
If migrants are returning to Texas, that is a function of the same superior economy, freedom, climate, and people that we have in Texas that draws so many migrants from blue states.
Oh lord. No...its probably because they have roots in Texas. Apartment leases, a job to go back to, a family network.
Not sure your point with that, other than that the federal government needs to get back to its job of aiding the states in time of invasion.
The federal government is actually arresting and deporting people. You should pull your head out of your ass and look at the statistics.

1657297061391.png

It isn't as many as Obama deported (which was more than the blob by the way). But the idea that the welcome mat is out is, well, a lie.
Violent crime deliberately increased, and social safety nets ripped apart, so that one party can benefit from illegal voters? I guess I take that personally, sure.
Another conspiracy theory.
I see you are a person who cannot be proven wrong without throwing a childish tantrum. I find that amusing and an obvious admission of our inability to debate. We need a white flag icon to save posters like yourself some typing time.
You're immune from truth and believe only conspiracy theories and other lies.

I'll prove it.

Walk us through what Abbott's new policy will do...be specific on how the State will start to deport people. It will be fascinating to see you actually type out something other than conspiracy theories and talking points.

It would be...if it were actually happening.

A. Unless one of these police officers he's enlisted to deport persons actually sees someone crossing illegally, the only other way to determine if they are illegal is to detain them. To do that you need probable cause. Unfortunately for conservatives (at least at this point in time--I'm sure SCOTUS is about to change this), being brown isn't probable cause. Yet.

B. Probable cause gets you arrested and investigated. Thanks to Miranda (I'm sure this is on life support too), you're entitled to legal counsel if you're arrested. Being extradited back to Mexico or points southward--or northward for that matter-- will have to go through a hearing in front of a judge.

C. By this time, the accused is in custody of, usually, the municipal or county jail. They are the ones who hold prisoners for ICE, magistration, arraignment, arrange for further detention. Abbot's loyalty battalions and agents are out of the picture once they are turned over to the local authorities. The local DA makes the decision to proceed or dismiss the charges that created probable cause. Not the state AG.
Gee, I thought he was planning to use National Guard.

It will be fun to watch! I certainly don't mind. If they are truly undocumented aliens, who's to say? If they dump them back across Texas' along unfenced board after they went to the trouble of sneaking in illegally, what are they going to do, complain they went to the trouble to break in through Texas illegally, but Texas kicked them back out? And, who are they going to complain to? If I were Texas officials, and they are truly undocumented as being here, I'd swear I never saw these people in my life and that they were never here.:auiqs.jpg:
For the most part DEMOCRATS see nothing wrong with illegal immigration and the influx of drugs

For the most part DEMOCRATS see nothing wrong with illegal immigration and the influx of drugs
There are Democrat nut balls, same as there are Trumper nut balls. All these radical morons with their radical diametrically opposed strident views, just fk it up for everybody.

There are Democrat nut balls, same as there are Trumper nut balls. All these radical morons with their radical diametrically opposed strident views, just fk it up for everybody.
And you are the NOBLE KNIGHT here to set us straight huh...........lmao

Gee, I thought he was planning to use National Guard.

Again, unless they eye-witness an illegal crossing, they cannot just presume someone is here illegally.

If he wants to line up national guardsmen (another chuckle) shoulder to shoulder across the border...he can do that.

But that is not going to happen.

This is a stunt designed to impress the stupid. It is working.

c9ng74etsia91.jpg

its just now you have nut balls at the top levels of goverment

Forum List

Back