Gov. Larry Hogan, "There's no constitutional right to walk around without a mask."

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
See the COVID press briefing video below—around the 36-37:07 minute mark.

These "people" such as Lawrence Joseph Hogan Jr. are bloody tyrants. The Baltimore county commissioner who also spoke during the same video briefing said, "We will do whatever it takes to stop the spread of the virus." I believe him and them; I haven't doubt one these "little boots" dictators WILL KILL their own citizens to enforce their constitutionally non-binding executive orders. My fellow Americans . . . the precautions taken by our Founding Fathers, built into our founding documents, were devised to prevent exactly the brands of local and state authoritarianism now sweeping across our once great nation. The water is closer and closer to boiling us alive . . .

These "people" such as Lawrence Joseph Hogan Jr. are bloody tyrants. The Baltimore county commissioner who also spoke during the same video briefing said, "We will do whatever it takes to stop the spread of the virus." I believe him and them; I haven't doubt one these "little boots" dictators WILL KILL their own citizens to enforce their constitutionally non-binding executive orders. My fellow Americans . . . the precautions taken by our Founding Fathers, built into our founding documents, were devised to prevent exactly the brands of local and state authoritarianism now sweeping across our once great nation. The water is closer and closer to boiling us alive . . .

Liberals are pure idiots. No common sense just pure morons.

We're gonna have to face it......

The left has beaten the Right hands down.

Doesn't really matter how....all that matters is the end result and we can do nothing but live with it.

I think Communism is the next train stop. Nothing we can do now.

I'm gonna enjoy watching all the Lefties who thought they won go broke, go hungry then go crazy (er) :abgg2q.jpg:

Liberals are pure idiots. No common sense just pure morons.

You cannot stop the spread of a virus ....especially with no vaccine.

Doesn't really matter how....all that matters is the end result and we can do nothing but live with it.

I'm gonna enjoy watching all the Lefties who thought they won go broke, go hungry then go crazy (er) :abgg2q.jpg:

While I share your pessimism on many levels, I also sometimes get the phantom reflection of mushroom clouds in my little old eyes—if you know what I mean. There are ways and means of changing course but there's nothing left of them but the hard way. The awesome band The Police once said, "We are spirits in the material world." I would counter argue with, "We are frogs in a big pot on a civilization-sized stove."

That is the consolation prize I harp about. People love to be controlled. They love their real false gods. They have it good and give it up easily. And then have to fight to get it back. They were fighting with no one to bring it in the last several months.

nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
-----------------------------------
your constitutional rights end when they impede on my rights.

Hogan has played his panic hand for all to see
A noble cancer survivor he is scared beyond belief as to how Covid could effect his compromised self and he is treating Everyone as if they are at the same risk and demanding compliance
He made a big mistake in his overzealous purchase from South Korea. He has zero comprehension that as testing rises then positives rise He is consumed with making Marylanders as frightened as he is.
There well may be no declared constitutional right to go mask less but there is certainly no law mandating wearing one nor giving Governor authority to declare they must be worn

Hitler didn't campaign on mass murder, it just grew into it.

Hogan is a disappointment
Good officials Do Not impose their own unique physical limitations and potentialities upon their constituency. Worst case is never most likely, in Fact usually the opposite.

Last edited:

That is the consolation prize I harp about. People love to be controlled. They love their real false gods. They have it good and give it up easily. And then have to fight to get it back. They were fighting with no one to bring it in the last several months.

Like many other Americans I do not believe my fellow countrymen are ready/willing yet to fight back. They've all forgotten how and have too many other more important matters to attend to, such as playing whatever game on the new PS5.

nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
-----------------------------------
your constitutional rights end when they impede on my rights.

Wanna bet the whole enchilada on that assertion, Penelope? People are millions of sheep, sure—I agree. However, among those willing to be herded, corralled, branded and slaughtered are a few super predators these tiny tyrants never want to meet. America was born by them and could be saved by them again.

Hogan has played his panic hand for all to see
A noble cancer survivor he is scared beyond belief as to how Covid could effect his compromised self and he is treating Everyone as if they are at the same risk and demanding compliance
He made a big mistake in his overzealous purchase from South Korea. He has zero comprehension that as testing rises then positives rise He is consumed with making Marylanders as frightened as he is.
There well may be no declared constitutional right to go mask less but there is certainly no law mandating wearing one nor giving Governor authority to declare they must be worn

Hogan is a terrible man. I live in Maryland, too, and everything is shut down and everyone is afraid of everyone else. No, I guess it's not a constitutional right not to wear a mask. It's not a constitutional right not to go outside without walking on stilts, either --- we could probably think of a lot of crazy examples the Founding Fathers didn't put in the Constitution, because it didn't occur to them anyone would be nuts enough to impose such stupid laws against the people, for no reason, nothing but a desire to control, control, control others. Well, that's Hogan.

Hogan is as bad as Newsom and that Whitmer woman. Maryland being smaller just doesn't get as well known for the totalitarianism Hogan is doing against us.

Wrong.

“Mask mandates are not unconstitutional as we've seen them implemented so far.

The Constitution gives states the ability to protect the welfare, safety and health of the public, and in the face of a global pandemic, courts have found that mask mandates are a justified measure. Since the mandates also don't prohibit a person from gathering or sharing their opinions except if the person refuses to wear a mask, it's not a free-speech issue, and Jacobsen provides a long-standing precedent that the right to liberty is not without restriction.”

Wrong.

The Constitution gives states the ability to protect the welfare, safety and health of the public, and in the face of a global pandemic, courts have found that mask mandates are a justified measure. Since the mandates also don't prohibit a person from gathering or sharing their opinions except if the person refuses to wear a mask, it's not a free-speech issue, and Jacobsen provides a long-standing precedent that the right to liberty is not without restriction.”

You will never learn. Thus further conversation with you is devoid of value.

Wrong.

You are a self inflicted wound to yourself.

you are quoting the Elites and trusting their information about revoking your rights, which is their goal in the first place.

Congratulations.

Another potential CCP troll.

Forum List

Back