Gov. Larry Hogan, "There's no constitutional right to walk around without a mask."

See the COVID press briefing video below—around the 36-37:07 minute mark.

These "people" such as Lawrence Joseph Hogan Jr. are bloody tyrants. The Baltimore county commissioner who also spoke during the same video briefing said, "We will do whatever it takes to stop the spread of the virus." I believe him and them; I haven't doubt one these "little boots" dictators WILL KILL their own citizens to enforce their constitutionally non-binding executive orders. My fellow Americans . . . the precautions taken by our Founding Fathers, built into our founding documents, were devised to prevent exactly the brands of local and state authoritarianism now sweeping across our once great nation. The water is closer and closer to boiling us alive . . .

Wrong.

“Mask mandates are not unconstitutional as we've seen them implemented so far.

The Constitution gives states the ability to protect the welfare, safety and health of the public, and in the face of a global pandemic, courts have found that mask mandates are a justified measure. Since the mandates also don't prohibit a person from gathering or sharing their opinions except if the person refuses to wear a mask, it's not a free-speech issue, and Jacobsen provides a long-standing precedent that the right to liberty is not without restriction.”

You will never learn. Thus further conversation with you is devoid of value.

I am fully convinced some of these people are CCP trolls.
You do know they have massive internet teams trained to infiltrate and compromise.
They speak, read and write perfect English and are well educated in American history and current politics.

I have ZERO doubt some of them are CCP

These "people" such as Lawrence Joseph Hogan Jr. are bloody tyrants. The Baltimore county commissioner who also spoke during the same video briefing said, "We will do whatever it takes to stop the spread of the virus." I believe him and them; I haven't doubt one these "little boots" dictators WILL KILL their own citizens to enforce their constitutionally non-binding executive orders. My fellow Americans . . . the precautions taken by our Founding Fathers, built into our founding documents, were devised to prevent exactly the brands of local and state authoritarianism now sweeping across our once great nation. The water is closer and closer to boiling us alive . . .

Wrong.

The Constitution gives states the ability to protect the welfare, safety and health of the public, and in the face of a global pandemic, courts have found that mask mandates are a justified measure. Since the mandates also don't prohibit a person from gathering or sharing their opinions except if the person refuses to wear a mask, it's not a free-speech issue, and Jacobsen provides a long-standing precedent that the right to liberty is not without restriction.”

He's just annoying, playing to other dumb downed left loons

I doubt the US Constitution has any bearing on masks that are probably useless anyway. But Jones fancies himself a Constitutional expert....lol

He's correct. No where in the constitution does it say you can refuse to wear a mask.

Or pants for that matter.

Do what you are told and no one gets hurt.

He's correct. No where in the constitution does it say you can refuse to wear a mask.

Or pants for that matter.

Nowhere in the constitution does it say I have to pay for internet service, but I do.

The document is 250 years old. Masks didn't even exist back then.

Wrong.

You libbers are short a few brain cells......

Wrong.

I am fully convinced some of these people are CCP trolls.
You do know they have massive internet teams trained to infiltrate and compromise.
They speak, read and write perfect English and are well educated in American history and current politics.

I have ZERO doubt some of them are CCP

They showed themselves in full living color this year. That is what they are. They made their deal with the devil and now they must take as many as they can with them. They know it. Crazy Prog women who are secular are the most dangerous in this nation.

Hogan has played his panic hand for all to see
A noble cancer survivor he is scared beyond belief as to how Covid could effect his compromised self and he is treating Everyone as if they are at the same risk and demanding compliance
He made a big mistake in his overzealous purchase from South Korea. He has zero comprehension that as testing rises then positives rise He is consumed with making Marylanders as frightened as he is.
There well may be no declared constitutional right to go mask less but there is certainly no law mandating wearing one nor giving Governor authority to declare they must be worn
Gotta stop treating 6 million Marylanders as if they are worst case likely just because you are.
He has rapidly joined the ranks of Cuomo and Whitmer and Gruesome

Forum List

Back