Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Larry Hogan was speaking at the Republican Jewish coalition:

“Trump was saying that we'd be winning so much we'd get tired of winning. Well, I’m sick and tired of our party losing. After this election last week, I'm even more sick and tired. [...] If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership."

Hogan would make a great presidential candidate. He's the kind who could carry the swing states and even flip some of the Dem leaning states, like Virginia, back to red. Of course, if he ran, the far right base of the party would call him a "RINO" and would put their support behind a less pragmatic candidate who would have a harder time winning.

“Trump was saying that we'd be winning so much we'd get tired of winning. Well, I’m sick and tired of our party losing. After this election last week, I'm even more sick and tired. [...] If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership."

Hogan would make a great presidential candidate. He's the kind who could carry the swing states and even flip some of the Dem leaning states, like Virginia, back to red. Of course, if he ran, the far right base of the party would call him a "RINO" and would put their support behind a less pragmatic candidate who would have a harder time winning.

5q0qd2.jpg

Hogan is your typical bend over Republican. Yeah, he won in a state that was blue, but when you follow gov Martin O'Mally the worthless piece of shit that chased out local manufacturing and all that left was massive debt, even a RINO like Hogan would win. But then he lost again, making him a loser, so why on earth would i want another George Bush wannabe? Because a Marxiste like Taz says he would be a good President? You know something is wrong.

Totally agree, Hogan is an old school Republican, before they all became Trump cultists. He is precisely the common sense candidate that could make the GOP mop the floor with many Democrats, but he will be rejected, shunned, and likely attacked by the extremist elements that control the Republican Party.

Larry Hogan was speaking at the Republican Jewish coalition
Since when do you ever listen to or believe republicans?

Trump was saying that we'd be winning so much we'd get tired of winning.
And he won. And for four years, despite a dearth of GOP support, America won hugely!

Well, I’m sick and tired of our party losing. After this election last week, I'm even more sick and tired.
Gee, he ought to be used to it by now after Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt Romney, three people he fully endorsed.

If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership.
And with that, he supports keeping Mitch McConnell head of the GOP, the very reason why many GOP races were lost.

Hogan would make a great presidential candidate.
Especially for democrats because they might beat him.

He's the kind who could carry the swing states and even flip some of the Dem leaning states, like Virginia, back to red.
You mean by being so moderate and concilliatory that he represents much of the democrat agenda anyway, like all the other RINOS.

Of course, if he ran, the far right base of the party would call him a "RINO"
If it walks with a horn, talks with a horn, then it is a horn. 🦏

I’ve never heard of Larry Hogan, but he’s not Trump, so that’s a good start

Hogan is your typical bend over Republican. Yeah, he won in a state that was blue, but when you follow gov Martin O'Mally the worthless piece of shit that chased out local manufacturing and all that left was massive debt, even a RINO like Hogan would win. But then he lost again, making him a loser, so why on earth would i want another George Bush wannabe? Because a Marxiste like Taz says he would be a good President? You know something is wrong.

Well he seems to be just the kind of feller the WEF is looking for to help move its agenda forward. All in the spirit of vee haz peneetrated zee cabeenets, of course.

I noticed that he was on the roster in Davos at the 2022 WEF meeting...

''Davos 2022 includes the usual components of WEF’s “you’ll own nothing and you’ll be happy” totalitarian eco statist agenda. Topics discussed and panels at the 2022 meeting will include:

Experience the future of cooperation: The Global Collaboration Village

Staying on Course for Nature Action

Future-proofing Health Systems

Accelerating the Reskilling Revolution (for the “green transition”)

The ‘Net’ in Net Zero

The Future of Globalization

Unlocking Carbon Markets

And of course, a Special Address by Volodymyr Zelenskyy, President of Ukraine

The American contingent will include 25 politicians and Biden Administration officials. US Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo will join Climate Czar John Kerry as the White House representatives there. They will be joined by 12 democrat and 10 republican politicians, including 7 senators and two state governors

Without further delay, I’ve provided the entire list of attendees who are showing up to Davos next week. I’ll list the Americans below and the rest are linked below that in an attached document...''

Continued - The Globalists: Here is the Full Roster of Davos 2022 Attendees

Your meme is correct.

And that is because Rump poses an existential threat to American representative democracy.

All that will stop the very moment that your Orange Comb-Over Benedict Arnold has been barred from ever again holding high office within the United States.

Until then... get used to it... buckle-up, buttercup...

Is your obsession with Trump painful?

Your meme is correct.

And that is because Rump poses an existential threat to American representative democracy.

All that will stop the very moment that your Orange Comb-Over Benedict Arnold has been barred from ever again holding high office in the United States.

Until then... get used to it... buckle-up, buttercup...
How? What now? His only crime was beating the criminal elite at their own game.

Forum List

Back