Alberta, Canada, Has Filed Lawsuit Against President Biden Over Keystone XL Pipeline Cancellation

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Biden did not consider Canada, he wanted to cancel any good that President Trump did in his four years. Canada was damaged into billions of dollars and have decided to make Biden account for why he caused such a major loss to his northern neighbor to the international community. Where else could they go? Then Biden went a-courting American enemies Iran (whose ayatollah wanted to blast America and Israel "off the face of the map," Venezuela, whose premier has monopolized government into his unfriendly hands, and the Saudi Arabians who flat out turned him down because of his treachery to Canada without a thought he was backstabbing the best neighbor we could possibly have. Canada has been our friends for hundreds of years, and we've always worked with them when called upon. But not Biden the dictatorial president! I hope he reinstates the pipeline or resigns from office that he has soiled along with the credibility of this naiton in matters of prosperity and instilled in some states six dollar a gallon gasoline and even higher farm expenditures on through the roof diesel fuel for tractors and other farm equipment. I want Biden to the bargain table to reinstate the pipeline in order to lower the prices of fuel that will also lower the transportation costs of every commodity known to this nation that we can't get anymore due to the treachery of Joe Biden with foreign countries and also with half the nation's population who are conservatives. President Biden, tear down your evil side because "vengeance is mine saith the Lord."

Biden did not consider Canada, he wanted to cancel any good that President Trump did in his four years. Canada was damaged into billions of dollars and have decided to make Biden account for why he caused such a major loss to his northern neighbor to the international community. Where else could they go? Then Biden went a-courting American enemies Iran (whose ayatollah wanted to blast America and Israel "off the face of the map," Venezuela, whose premier has monopolized government into his unfriendly hands, and the Saudi Arabians who flat out turned him down because of his treachery to Canada without a thought he was backstabbing the best neighbor we could possibly have. Canada has been our friends for hundreds of years, and we've always worked with them when called upon. But not Biden the dictatorial president! I hope he reinstates the pipeline or resigns from office that he has soiled along with the credibility of this naiton in matters of prosperity and instilled in some states six dollar a gallon gasoline and even higher farm expenditures on through the roof diesel fuel for tractors and other farm equipment. I want Biden to the bargain table to reinstate the pipeline in order to lower the prices of fuel that will also lower the transportation costs of every commodity known to this nation that we can't get anymore due to the treachery of Joe Biden with foreign countries and also with half the nation's population who are conservatives. President Biden, tear down your evil side because "vengeance is mine saith the Lord."

Give it a rest. The US (after the pipeline was built which most of it already has been) would only benefit the Candian Government and Koch Industries. Only about 27 real jobs would have been added along the pipeline after the construction was finished but it would have tied up Refinery time in southern Texas which is overwhelmed right now. That means even higher gas and diesel prices at the pumps. Forget the rest of the world and it's problems, we don't need to add anymore problems in the US. And the Koch Industries is already way too rich.

Alberta is a stockholder in TransCanada. Keystone XL is strictly an export pipeline that only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. It's a tax dodge. The US gets the liability.

Canada, or rather Alberta, will have to take the hit on this move by Biden.

It has too much impact as an object lesson to allow Biden's decision to be reversed.

Will Biden's country support him?

Biden is on a winning streak that could carry him far, and even to the next election. What a surprise!

Alberta, Canada, Has Filed Lawsuit Against President Biden Over Keystone XL Pipeline Cancellation​

The whole freaking world has turned against that vile, corrupt POS.

ROFL.gif

Alberta is a stockholder in TransCanada. Keystone XL is strictly an export pipeline that only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. It's a tax dodge. The US gets the liability.

What the Canadians are doing is keeping their area clean (refining is a dirty business) and attempting to shift that to the United States rather than build their own refinery and shipping less than 100 miles away from the oil sands. Yes, there is already a port there but no refineries. The US ends up being screwed once again if it goes through.

Also, considering the Corporation in charge of the actual pipeline is Koch Industries which has the worst safety record of any in the US. That equates leaks which affects all life through water. The Minuses far outweigh the Plusses on this one.

Give it a rest. The US (after the pipeline was built which most of it already has been) would only benefit the Candian Government and Koch Industries. Only about 27 real jobs would have been added along the pipeline after the construction was finished but it would have tied up Refinery time in southern Texas which is overwhelmed right now. That means even higher gas and diesel prices at the pumps. Forget the rest of the world and it's problems, we don't need to add anymore problems in the US. And the Koch Industries is already way too rich.
Biden took his personal issue with President Trump's wins to make it a loss. He did not put Canada's loss for all they had done in preparations of getting their side of the pipeline ready for business, and Biden destroyed their investment. He's in hot water and he's brought our nation division over this and his negligence in making sure Americans were safe when he ordered the American military out instantly. Biden is a bad president which is another reason we need to insure that the people in this country and those we do trades with are safe from evil and vindictive objectives to divide America by his sociocommunists' wanton revenge measures. Biden needs to be more careful about who is damaged by his insanity for vengeance. He says one thing "I'm going to unite the country" and does another "I'm going to crush the American oil business for political revenge" which divides businesses that generate good-paying jobs for Americans with IRS headhunters to further punish his enemies, who will be the target under Joe Biden who projects his own fascistic side upon simple business-minded people conservatives are. We're tired of getting kicked out of his insane way.

What the Canadians are doing is keeping their area clean (refining is a dirty business) and attempting to shift that to the United States rather than build their own refinery and shipping less than 100 miles away from the oil sands. Yes, there is already a port there but no refineries. The US ends up being screwed once again if it goes through.

Also, considering the Corporation in charge of the actual pipeline is Koch Industries which has the worst safety record of any in the US. That equates leaks which affects all life through water. The Minuses far outweigh the Plusses on this one.

TransCanada doesn't have such a good safety record either.

Biden took his personal issue with President Trump's wins to make it a loss. He did not put Canada's loss for all they had done in preparations of getting their side of the pipeline ready for business, and Biden destroyed their investment. He's in hot water and he's brought our nation division over this and his negligence in making sure Americans were safe when he ordered the American military out instantly. Biden is a bad president which is another reason we need to insure that the people in this country and those we do trades with are safe from evil and vindictive objectives to divide America by his sociocommunists' wanton revenge measures. Biden needs to be more careful about who is damaged by his insanity for vengeance. He says one thing "I'm going to unite the country" and does another "I'm going to crush the American oil business for political revenge" which divides businesses that generate good-paying jobs for Americans with IRS headhunters to further punish his enemies, who will be the target under Joe Biden who projects his own fascistic side upon simple business-minded people conservatives are. We're tired of getting kicked out of his insane way.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Diesel freezes in Canadian weather. it doesn't freeze in warmer climates to the south. Ask anyone you know with a Mercedes Benz that are fueled with diesel, and ask a farmer with tractors and balers that run from diesel how they like seven dollar diesel prices, which raises the price of goods farmers produce to render the worst inflation this nation has ever experienced.

Give it a friggin rest. I suggest you look at the real problems caused by Biden (Yes, Dorathy there are many) instead of inventing one.

Diesel freezes in Canadian weather. it doesn't freeze in warmer climates to the south. Ask anyone you know with a Mercedes Benz that are fueled with diesel, and ask a farmer with tractors and balers that run from diesel how they like seven dollar diesel prices, which raises the price of goods farmers produce to render the worst inflation this nation has ever experienced.

Considering that the refining can be even in freezing weather who cares. Maybe Canada can refine it and then sell it back to the US as Gasoline. They just need to build the refinery at the nearest deep water port which is less than 100 miles from the sand pits.

Oh, Canada. Wait till the artic melts.

Considering that the refining can be even in freezing weather who cares. Maybe Canada can refine it and then sell it back to the US as Gasoline. They just need to build the refinery at the nearest deep water port which is less than 100 miles from the sand pits.
I see you have never experienced your automobile does not work due to the thermometer readings of winter time north of the United States in beautiful Canada. What Biden did to the Canadians was totally unthinkable and not in accordance with America's trustworthiness which now has a ten mile wide hole in it thanks to Biden's deceptive treatment of our neighbor to the north with his unilateral hatred of conservative America. And we're not going to take it anymore.

I haven't heard what has happened on this, but the video is from May of 22. I would be interested in the progress this has made if any.

Forum List

Back