Gov Larry Hogan on Trump - "I Say Three Strikes and You're Out"

Larry Hogan was speaking at the Republican Jewish coalition:

“Trump was saying that we'd be winning so much we'd get tired of winning. Well, I’m sick and tired of our party losing. After this election last week, I'm even more sick and tired. [...] If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership."

Hogan would make a great presidential candidate. He's the kind who could carry the swing states and even flip some of the Dem leaning states, like Virginia, back to red. Of course, if he ran, the far right base of the party would call him a "RINO" and would put their support behind a less pragmatic candidate who would have a harder time winning.

The guy's on the verge of a heart attack! :laughing0301:

Larry Hogan was speaking at the Republican Jewish coalition:

“Trump was saying that we'd be winning so much we'd get tired of winning. Well, I’m sick and tired of our party losing. After this election last week, I'm even more sick and tired. [...] If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership."

Hogan would make a great presidential candidate. He's the kind who could carry the swing states and even flip some of the Dem leaning states, like Virginia, back to red. Of course, if he ran, the far right base of the party would call him a "RINO" and would put their support behind a less pragmatic candidate who would have a harder time winning.

when a party has to cheat to win.

I don't get it. Maybe this stuff is out of context when repubs like Hogan claim they are tired of losing right after republicans won the majority in congress. Sar democrts tired of losing? We son't know because the media won't deal with it.

That is a good thing. It is not their party anymore.
Of course, Trump didn’t ‘take over’ the GOP, that's a myth.

Trump is a product of the GOP.

The GOP and conservatism were illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic, nativist, racist, and bigoted long before Trump.

Republicans/conservatives were practicing white grievance politics and racist replacement theory for decades – Trump merely exploited it to his own political advantage.

Of course, Trump didn’t ‘take over’ the GOP, that's a myth.

Trump is a product of the GOP.

The GOP and conservatism were illiberal, authoritarian, anti-democratic, nativist, racist, and bigoted long before Trump.

Republicans/conservatives were practicing white grievance politics and racist replacement theory for decades – Trump merely exploited it to his own political advantage.
trump was never the GOP, the GOP followed trump.

This.

"If you repeatedly lose to a really bad team, it's time for new leadership."

A Trump-endorsed carpetbagger lost to a guy who had a stroke.

Trump himself lost to a codger with dementia.

If that doesn't tell you how thoroughly your team's leadership sucks, nothing will.

I don't get it. Maybe this stuff is out of context when repubs like Hogan claim they are tired of losing right after republicans won the majority in congress. Sar democrts tired of losing? We son't know because the media won't deal with it.
Because you are so far gone that you actually believe you won last election.

And it is that insanity that will lose you 2024 to the worst crop of politicians the democrats ever put up for election.

Because you are so far gone that you actually believe you won last election.

And it is that insanity that will lose you 2024 to the worst crop of politicians the democrats ever put up for election.
Let’s stop mail in ballots then right?

Forum List

Back