Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

You mean like telling the insurance companies to pound sand when they called Sandy a hurricane, while the NWS said it didn't meet that level? Tell those folks affected that they should pay a $7,000 deductible, instead of $300. Those lucky bastards in Breezy Point sure made out when their homes burned to the ground, didn't they.

BTW, you fucking moron, there were several US roads that needed major repair after the storm, just so people could get back to their homes and start repair. Didn't Obama get the military to start flying in power repair crews with their equipment? I recall that the Bush military was sitting on their ass after Katrina hit.

The $60B in pork snuck into a hurricane relief blill illustrates the scumbags in DC sneaking their bullshit onto a bill that has to pass and believing nobody will have the balls to cut off the pork by delaying the bill.

People wonder how we are $16T in debt when Democraps will do this kind of shit....

You are one stupid fuck.

Christie is a small government guy until he needs to pig out on bacon. In short he is just another Reagan hypocrite.

So is it your contention that "real" conservatives and/or "real" Repunl;icans don't ask for federal disaster relief?

I'm saying they wouldn't want a bill passed for disaster relief that contained billions in spending that is not for disaster relief.

What is so hard to understand about that?

Christie is a small government guy until he needs to pig out on bacon. In short he is just another Reagan hypocrite.

So is it your contention that "real" conservatives and/or "real" Repunl;icans don't ask for federal disaster relief?

I'm saying they wouldn't want a bill passed for disaster relief that contained billions in spending that is not for disaster relief.

Honestly, what is hard for me to understand is why someone who is so uninformed about this issue, would feel the need to comment on the issue.

The $60B in pork snuck into a hurricane relief blill illustrates the scumbags in DC sneaking their bullshit onto a bill that has to pass and believing nobody will have the balls to cut off the pork by delaying the bill.

People wonder how we are $16T in debt when Democraps will do this kind of shit....

You are one stupid fuck.

I can't really approve of the language, but you seem to have hit the nail on the head.

Honestly, what is hard for me to understand is why someone who is so uninformed about this issue, would feel the need to comment on the issue.

So there was no spending in that "relief" bill that was not directly for the people of New Jersey right?

I guess the roof repairs at the Smithsonian were for the people of NJ because they might go there someday.

Last edited:

So there was no spending in that "relief" bill that was not directly for the people of New Jersey right?

You think the Sandy relief bill was just for New Jersey?
\Do you think New Jersey is the only area Sandy hit?

The American people are meeting the tea party faction for real.

I dont think they like what they see

It certainly isn't for Alaskan fisheries now is it?

I guess the roof repairs at the Smithsonian were for the people of NJ because they might go there someday.

those repairs were needed because of the same storm.

that aside, what prevented boehner and the majority from writing and passing their own relief bill?

have they not had the time since Sandy?

This coming from the pile of shit that thinks adding $60B in pork to a disaster relief bill is moral and smart.

You are one stupid fuck.

Stephanie continues whining.

Government has a role to play in disaster management from local to federal, and the whiners like Stephanie don't count.:lol:

wth? places like that have all done FINE in disasters..you people act like nobody can get by without the FEDERAL GUBERMENT

Many of us who suffered through the regional disasters of Katrina and Rita and other hurricanes know that you are speaking stupid, Stephanie.

not our fault you can't take care of yourself...you need some cheese?

that aside, what prevented boehner and the majority from writing and passing their own relief bill?

Yeah sure.

How about this shit

$58.8 million for forest restoration on private land.
$197 million “to… protect coastal ecosystems and habitat impacted by Hurricane Sandy.”
$150 million for “fishery disasters”, including fisheries in Alaska and the Gulf region.
$10.78 billion for public transportation, most of which is allocated to future construction and improvements, not disaster relief.
$17 billion for wasteful Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), a program that has become notorious for its use as a backdoor earmark program.

Actually, it is "fuck you", boedicca.

The bill will pass and the TeaPs and ultra right will look very bad. They should.

Christie is whinging because the House did not pass $60B of pork (the entire state budget of New Jersey is only $30B) with no scrutiny. There is an alternate bill that will be passed this week for $9B ($2B more than was spent on Hurricane Andrew).

Fuck him.

So what about the museum roof in DC.....did Sandy blow it off when it hit hundreds of miles north of DC???

You stupid fucks come here talking as if you know what you are talking about when you know as much as my dogs sleeping on my floor right now.

Oh look....JaketheFake is mad that Democrap pork is being delayed.....

The bill will pass and the TeaPs and ultra right will look very bad. They should.

Christie is whinging because the House did not pass $60B of pork (the entire state budget of New Jersey is only $30B) with no scrutiny. There is an alternate bill that will be passed this week for $9B ($2B more than was spent on Hurricane Andrew).

Fuck him.

Ultra right freaks, give us some credible, objective middle of the road evidence that the Smithsonian roof repair needed was not caused by Sandy. Your silly blips on Youtube are trashy and wrong. Give us good sources.

Yeah sure.

How about this shit

$58.8 million for forest restoration on private land.
$197 million “to… protect coastal ecosystems and habitat impacted by Hurricane Sandy.”
$150 million for “fishery disasters”, including fisheries in Alaska and the Gulf region.
$10.78 billion for public transportation, most of which is allocated to future construction and improvements, not disaster relief.
$17 billion for wasteful Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), a program that has become notorious for its use as a backdoor earmark program.

and again, what was it that was preventing the house majority from writing and passing their own bill sans what you call pork?

Jake has no trouble dealing with enemies of the people like you fascists, GoneBezerk.

Give us some credible evidence, pork boy.
Oh look....JaketheFake is mad that Democrap pork is being delayed.....

Fuck him.

Forum List

Back