Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

Ultra right freaks, give us some credible, objective middle of the road evidence that the Smithsonian roof repair needed was not caused by Sandy. Your silly blips on Youtube are trashy and wrong. Give us good sources.

Your gonna love this because I am using Huff Po as a source
Smithsonian officials say all the museums and their facilities in Maryland and Virginia are in good condition. There was no damage to the collections. Some buildings did have leaks during the storm, but maintenance staff was on hand to place sandbags in some areas to keep the buildings mostly dry inside.

Now if the roof just leaked then it was in need of repair before the rain not because of it.

Oh I get it now...

Republicans in the House are willing to tell hundreds of thousands of people in desperate need of hurricane relief to screw themselves because of a leaky roof

wasting dollars chasing dimes

Tell me what's wrong with a one year at a time funding of relief efforts rather than a 60 billion dollar payoff that will only partially go to disaster relief?

I'm willing to bet relief could be given at half the cost with a one year at a time funding program with oversight.

God forbid we do that right?

So Sandy had leaks in the roof? Then repair it with Sandy money now instead of letting the leaks grow. Why the whinging, Skull?

Ultra right freaks, give us some credible, objective middle of the road evidence that the Smithsonian roof repair needed was not caused by Sandy. Your silly blips on Youtube are trashy and wrong. Give us good sources.

Smithsonian officials say all the museums and their facilities in Maryland and Virginia are in good condition. There was no damage to the collections. Some buildings did have leaks during the storm, but maintenance staff was on hand to place sandbags in some areas to keep the buildings mostly dry inside.

Now if the roof just leaked then it was in need of repair before the rain not because of it.

Oh I get it now...

Republicans in the House are willing to tell hundreds of thousands of people in desperate need of hurricane relief to screw themselves because of a leaky roof

wasting dollars chasing dimes

Boehner once again demonstrates his genius

He manufactures the artificial crisis of a fiscal cliff and then ignores a real crisis

Actually the term fiscal cliff originated in the press with a little help from the Messiah. As for artificial crisis, it is not, by the way, were long past the point of averting from falling into the abyss, we are descending each day.

The only people here using that term are Righties.

So what about the museum roof in DC.....did Sandy blow it off when it hit hundreds of miles north of DC???

Now That is possible. It is one of the more defensible pieces the Senate added in.

But that doesn't change the fact that the House bill that Boehner yanked at the last minute Tuesday night didn't include any of those (including the museum roof).

what happens when you don't address the leak?

Go on....this will be good.

FEMA has short term funding available to address current and immediate infrastructure needs. A bill will be passed in due time, however, Crispy cream et.al. need to recognize some issues were a little more important to the house and senate then caving in and passing a bill that required close scrutiny. Trust me there will be a huge amount of PORK attached to this bill, it will be interesting to see what political paybacks will be included.

Existing FEMA flood assistance funding runs out next week.

Sure idiot.

Oh, I bet that Alaskan fishery also was hit by Sandy too....eh?

So what about the museum roof in DC.....did Sandy blow it off when it hit hundreds of miles north of DC???

Now That is possible. It is one of the more defensible pieces the Senate added in.

But that doesn't change the fact that the House bill that Boehner yanked at the last minute Tuesday night didn't include any of those (including the museum roof).

Hey pork heads - instead of just rujurgitating the talking points you've been fed, why not address the fact that the House bill that Boehner yanked at the last minute didn't include this stuff you are railing about. I concur that the Senate should not have included non-related funds in THIS bill. Thge Senate bill was $billion and included $400 million of funding that was questioned.

The House bill ($60 billion) didn't include those questionable items. Boenher assured Christie that the bill would be considered Tuesday night and didn't say anything about any questionable items or figures. Then he just yanked it off the calendar with no explanation.

Why?

Start 'splaining Lucy.

Last edited:
Christy should call Obama in Hawaii and ask him to come bully the Congress to give him the money..

It is his fault after all

Yup, the president used his evil powers and called up Sandy.

Steph, you are talking stupid again.

Idiot...the HoR has their own bill, that's how it works.

They aren't required to accept what the Senate jams down their throat, even though you like having stuff jammed down your throat.

You see, don't add $60B of pork on a disaster relief bill when SPENDING is a major problem in Congress right now when we just debated a Fiscal Cliff mess.

If a family is out of money at the end of the year and they need to fix their junker car (NJ), don't go out and buy 2 HDTVs for the house (pork) on a brand new credit card.

Hey pork heads - instead of just rujurgitating the talking points you've been fed, why not address the fact that the House bill that Boehner yanked at the last minute didn't include this stuff you are railing about. I concur that the Senate should not have included non-related funds in THIS bill.

The House bill didn't include those questionable items. Boenher assured Christie that the bill would be considered Tuesday night and didn't say anything about any questionable items or figures. Then he just yanked it off the calendar with no explanation.

Why?

Start 'splaining Lucy.

Last edited:

They aren't required to accept what the Senate jams down their throat, even though you like having stuff jammed down your throat.

You see, don't add $60B of pork on a disaster relief bill when SPENDING is a major problem in Congress right now when we just debated a Fiscal Cliff mess.

If a family is out of money at the end of the year and they need to fix their junker car (NJ), don't go out and buy 2 HDTVs for the house (pork) on a brand new credit card.

Hey pork heads - instead of just rujurgitating the talking points you've been fed, why not address the fact that the House bill that Boehner yanked at the last minute didn't include this stuff you are railing about. I concur that the Senate should not have included non-related funds in THIS bill.

The House bill didn't include those questionable items. Boenher assured Christie that the bill would be considered Tuesday night and didn't say anything about any questionable items or figures. Then he just yanked it off the calendar with no explanation.

Why?

Start 'splaining Lucy.

and when did they take this bill up?

Fair play to Chris Christie...now all he has to do is figure out that civil rights isnt something that should be brought to a vote and he will likely have my vote in 2016 should he run.

Why?

Start 'splaining Lucy.

So you claim the $60 billion bill on the the House calendar was 100% "pork"?

No, he doesn't, but you hate blacks, and that's shameful.

Yup, the president used his evil powers and called up Sandy.

Steph, you are talking stupid again.

Obama hates white people

I hate blacks? not people huh..
you should look in a mirror you want to see SHAMEFUL

tsk tsk
and if Katrina was Bush's fault SANDY is Obama's..Christy should take his whiny ass to Hawaii and beg Obama for the money

This Fiscal Cliff thingy kinda took up their time....

You see if both sides are battling over the Fiscal Cliff and taxes, don't shove some bill in the GOP's face with pork projects of $60 BILLION with a B in their face as some JOKE.

Why?

Start 'splaining Lucy.

and when did they take this bill up?

Last edited:
This pork in the Sandy Relief bill is how Democraps operate.

They sneak bullshit into bills then run to the press when the GOP stops/delays approving the bill to remove the bullshit.

Democraps even add bullshit to the DoD spending bills, then claim the GOP doesn't support the troops because some SF Democrap snuck in some gay bullshit.

You are what you are, and if you don't like having the mirror held up to you, then quit acting shamefully.

No, he doesn't, but you hate blacks, and that's shameful.

Obama hates white people

I hate blacks? not people huh..
you should look in a mirror you want to see SHAMEFUL

tsk tsk
and if Katrina was Bush's fault SANDY is Obama's..Christy should take his whiny ass to Hawaii and beg Obama for the money

Forum List

Back