Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

So..we should be doing that nation wide, eh?

Lets just see how the folks in places like Florida, Oklahoma, Kentucky and so many other red states do after their next natural disasters.

wth? places like that have all done FINE in disasters..you people act like nobody can get by without the FEDERAL GUBERMENT

Many of us who suffered through the regional disasters of Katrina and Rita and other hurricanes know that you are speaking stupid, Stephanie.

Lets just see how the folks in places like Florida, Oklahoma, Kentucky and so many other red states do after their next natural disasters.

wth? places like that have all done FINE in disasters..you people act like nobody can get by without the FEDERAL GUBERMENT

Many of us who suffered through the regional disasters of Katrina and Rita and other hurricanes know that you are speaking stupid, Stephanie.

Every state has received federal disaster relief. Many times this relief has been authorized in the House by voice vote.

Only the most radical suggest that disaster relief is NOT the role of federal government. If you feel that way, fine. Get your votes together and pass those rules. But don't refuse to vote on it.

Boehner screwed up - royally.

Last edited:

are people not?......here in Cali....we are told if a sizable Quake hits.... for the first 2-3 days it may be just us and the local first responders......3-4 days later the State should be there....dont expect the Feds for maybe 5 days after..... they can all get there earlier but dont expect it....

Try 67 days (and counting) for New Jersey, New York, etc ... on this one.

Now Boehner says they'll get around to it "mid-January".

not our fault you can't take care of yourself...you need some cheese?

are people not?......here in Cali....we are told if a sizable Quake hits.... for the first 2-3 days it may be just us and the local first responders......3-4 days later the State should be there....dont expect the Feds for maybe 5 days after..... they can all get there earlier but dont expect it....

From what I heard, the FEMA Flood Assistance portion ($9 billion) gets a vote Friday. That "assurance" from Boehner came 1 hour after Christie's press conference. I do believe that at this point he realizes his mistake. But he also "assured" the New York and New Jersey delegations (as late as 9 p.m. Tuesday) that the House would take it up Tuesday night right after the fiscal cliff vote. So I'm not sure how good his "assurances" are.

From what I heard, the FEMA Flood Assistance portion ($9 billion) gets a vote Friday. That "assurance" from Boehner came 1 hour after Christie's press conference. I do believe that at this point he realizes his mistake. But he also "assured" the New York and New Jersey delegations (as late as 9 p.m. Tuesday) that the House would take it up Tuesday night right after the fiscal cliff vote. So I'm not sure how good his "assurances" are.

Lets see if he is still Speaker after today

who cares, he can go join Pelosi

Democraps in the Senate snuck PORK in the bill for projects in Alaska, Washington DC, dealing with salmon, a museum roof and other dumbfuck things.

It is a good thing the GOP in the HoR stood up to this waste and won't just take the Senate PORK bill and pass it.

Fuck that fatass in NJ.

He will be re-elected because he has shown he has no back bone to fight the radical Do Nothings.

He's perfect for what the GObP has become.

Next comes the debt ceiling which should be a non-issue but the R will again try to blackmail the country. Hopefully the president will invoke the 14th amendment. That will make the rw's crazy but most don't know what the debt ceiling really is.

Strip out all the nonsense political payback and the Sandy Aid bill would pass immediately.

He will be re-elected because he has shown he has no back bone to fight the radical Do Nothings.

He's perfect for what the GObP has become.

Next comes the debt ceiling which should be a non-issue but the R will again try to blackmail the country. Hopefully the president will invoke the 14th amendment. That will make the rw's crazy but most don't know what the debt ceiling really is.

To think back to 2010 when Boehner had so much influence

He now "leads" a shattered party and has little respect on either side of the aisle.

A mere figurehead

Christie is whinging because the House did not pass $60B of pork (the entire state budget of New Jersey is only $30B) with no scrutiny. There is an alternate bill that will be passed this week for $9B ($2B more than was spent on Hurricane Andrew).

Fuck him.

Christie is whinging because the House did not pass $60B of pork (the entire state budget of New Jersey is only $30B) with no scrutiny. There is an alternate bill that will be passed this week for $9B ($2B more than was spent on Hurricane Andrew).

Fuck him.

:eusa_shhh:
You'll be accused of eating one of your own...

Christy has become a whiny joke

Last edited:

Fuck him.

:eusa_shhh:
You'll be accused of eating one of your own...

I'm not a Republican, not that that matters.

;)

Christie is a small government guy until he needs to pig out on bacon. In short he is just another Reagan hypocrite.

Strip out all the nonsense political payback and the Sandy Aid bill would pass immediately.

The House bill didn't include the $400 million that was under question. And I believe it WOULSD have passed in a blink of an eye ... IF Boehner hadn't pulled it off the calendar at the very last minute.

Why did he pull it?
Great question.
Wasn't because of "pork" - folks who know the bill that was on the calendar know that wasn't the case.

The $60B in pork snuck into a hurricane relief blill illustrates the scumbags in DC sneaking their bullshit onto a bill that has to pass and believing nobody will have the balls to cut off the pork by delaying the bill.

People wonder how we are $16T in debt when Democraps will do this kind of shit....

They had that opportunity and chose to turn out the lights and go to the bar.

Its not as though they didn't know about the bill. But, they also knew about the fiscal cliff and felt no need to actually do their job.

Next, the debt ceiling will be a big surprise to the Rs and instead of doing their job, instead of putting country before ideology, they'll use it to try to blackmail the president.

Forum List

Back