Gov. Abbot of Texas Cut Funding for Local Food Banks by 44%

It strikes me that this thread is a psalm to right wing stupidity. People are not going to starve in a land of plenty.If they have to they will steal it and kill anyone who gets in their way. Feeding the hungry is a good thing on many levels.

What would Jesus have done ?
These people ar
Trumpsters are sociopaths, just like their Mullah.

Bend that knee for pedo joe. Lol.
All the presidents were pedos that is why they still are, no?

Were they? I don't recall all of them taking showers with their daughter or continually sniffing them. That's not saying that most of them were useless though.
Oh, they did, you just don't want to admit the great big pedo that Trump was...He was always having his daughter sit on his lap, oh my....

cool. you pay taxes each year. james madison is wrong.

Correct, the man who was the main author of the Constitution is wrong, but some blogger on USMB is right. :rolleyes:
...again, you pay income taxes each year. the government forces you (a constituent) to expend on articles of benevolence. James Madison is incorrect yes.

..again, you pay income taxes each year. the government forces you (a constituent) to expend on articles of benevolence. James Madison is incorrect yes.

He was not wrong. The federal government was designed to govern--not as a charity organization. Yes, the government forces people to pay taxes for benevolence, but the founders didn't do that, the leftists did.

why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
Why is the government feeding hungry citizens?
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

You russian trolls need to learn more about America and our constitution.
I missed the part about feeding fat people/ Maybe it got lost in the translation of the Constitution to Russian.
Being fat means you have an addiction it doesn't mean you are not worthy of feeding.

why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

I missed the part about feeding fat people/ Maybe it got lost in the translation of the Constitution to Russian.
Being fat means you have an addiction it doesn't mean you are not worthy of feeding.
but it does mean you aint starving,,

But you did enjoy your forced charity from the Commie Republicans and Commie Trump?

Under Trump government dependents decreased, not increased. At least until creepy Joe's friends in China sent us the virus.
I believe that God is the creator and thus he created the viruses that run on the Earth because they were here long before humans....Govt. dependents decreased until 2020 then it all went the other way. If you need to blame innocent people blame yourself also.

The "pedo" thing is always a Q giveaway.
I am sick of hearing it considering they don't even know what a pedo is...All they want to do is hurl pejoratives because their guy lost.. Just like the Dems did it to Trump. They all look like utter idiots to me...

[QUO="LordBrownTrout, post: 26619441, member: 7538"]

The "pedo" thing is always a Q giveaway.

No, thats what senile joe is. Has nothing to with some fantasy that you're carrying around.
[/QUOTE]
I can tell you hated Adam for having sex with his kids...But he did supply them with food....So did God, he was a pedo also, he had sex with Mary....But they still donated food to the cause.
Won't you please donate to feed the children in Texass? And leave the pedos alone...

What you mean is:

Is that what your bf/gf tells you? That's pretty stupid, even by your standards.

I believe that God is the creator and thus he created the viruses that run on the Earth because they were here long before humans....Govt. dependents decreased until 2020 then it all went the other way. If you need to blame innocent people blame yourself also.

God didn't invent Chinese labs to screw around with viruses and pass them on to the rest of the world.

What you mean is:

the only addiction they have is to sit on their ass and expect others to provide for them,,,

Forum List

Back