Gov. Abbot of Texas Cut Funding for Local Food Banks by 44%

why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
Why is the government feeding hungry citizens?
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

You russian trolls need to learn more about America and our constitution.
They provide for the general welfare by providing you with more opportunity than any other place on earth. Prior to 1935, Americans fed themselves before they became a bunch of sniveling victims. SMH.

Yes.....Texas (R) Gov Abbot was caught fiddling with files, fooling with folios, and fondling his feet in public.
He must resign immediately so the Democrats can install a people-friendly Governor and they can assure that a Republican never enters the White House ever again.

Why would a governor who is "people friendly" aka, someone who actually helps his constituents be a negative in your book? :laugh: :dunno:

Yes.....Texas (R) Gov Abbot was caught fiddling with files, fooling with folios, and fondling his feet in public.
He must resign immediately so the Democrats can install a people-friendly Governor and they can assure that a Republican never enters the White House ever again.

Why would a governor who is "people friendly" aka, someone who actually helps his constituents be a negative in your book? :laugh: :dunno:
Well....I dunno....this was from last October.
He was cutting about $100k from the program...back in October for some reason.
Things change.
Now tell me what this has to do with the suffering Biden caused in Texas in Feb.
Also....try explaining why Democrats wanted to defund the police in the middle of all of those riots last year.

But according to you folks....being people friendly means letting men use women's bathrooms.

Last edited:
if labs didn't screw with viruses how in the world would they have a vaccine to use?

We wouldn't need a vaccine if they didn't screw around with it. In spite of their denial, they were experimenting with the virus because these neanderthals eat crap like bats.

why is the government f̶u̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶??
What you mean is:
not the governments job to feed hungry people,,, that always results in a weaker society,,,

Wow you missed the part of the constitution about maintaining the general welfare of our nation.

You should stop bastardizing the taxing and spending clause and pay more attention to the limiting clauses. Then you might get a fucking clue about the founders intent.

What you mean is:
It's right there in the Constitution.
not seeing where they can take from one group of people and give to another without proper compensation,,
Not seeing where they did that.
of course you dont,, that would hurt your case,,

tell oh great one ,, why are the very people doing this also putting up signs that say DONT FEED THE BEARS???
Do you really not know why you aren't supposed to feed the bears.

What you mean is:

general doesnt mean you take from one group and give to another,,
Nobody's doing that.

What you mean is:
It's right there in the Constitution.
not seeing where they can take from one group of people and give to another without proper compensation,,
Not seeing where they did that.
of course you dont,, that would hurt your case,,

tell oh great one ,, why are the very people doing this also putting up signs that say DONT FEED THE BEARS???
Do you really not know why you aren't supposed to feed the bears.

because they can become dependent and then hostile if you dont keep feeding them,,,

which is the progressive goal with welfare,,,

Forum List

Back