Gov. Abbot of Texas Cut Funding for Local Food Banks by 44%

[QUO="LordBrownTrout, post: 26619441, member: 7538"]
Trumpsters are sociopaths, just like their Mullah.

Bend that knee for pedo joe. Lol.
All the presidents were pedos that is why they still are, no?
The "pedo" thing is always a Q giveaway.

No, thats what senile joe is. Has nothing to with some fantasy that you're carrying around.
I can tell you hated Adam for having sex with his kids...But he did supply them with food....So did God, he was a pedo also, he had sex with Mary....But they still donated food to the cause.

He didn't but he did have hundreds of kids with eve.
[/QUOTE]
How would you know you weren't there! You were never present when allegations about Biden were made or the ones against Trump. Do us all a big favor and stfu about pedophilia because you don't know what the hell you are talking about. The topic is Texas and donations for food.

I am sick of hearing it considering they don't even know what a pedo is...All they want to do is hurl pejoratives because their guy lost.. Just like the Dems did it to Trump. They all look like utter idiots to me...

You hate it because senile joe is a pedophile.

I am sick of hearing it considering they don't even know what a pedo is...All they want to do is hurl pejoratives because their guy lost.. Just like the Dems did it to Trump. They all look like utter idiots to me...
I dunno, check out the whole Qanon thing. They're dead serious, and they're estimated to be 25% to 30% of the GQP.

I believe that God is the creator and thus he created the viruses that run on the Earth because they were here long before humans....Govt. dependents decreased until 2020 then it all went the other way. If you need to blame innocent people blame yourself also.

God didn't invent Chinese labs to screw around with viruses and pass them on to the rest of the world.
if labs didn't screw with viruses how in the world would they have a vaccine to use?

It's certainly debatable if it's the proper role of government, but the timing couldn't be worse. In the middle of a disaster, probably best to wait until things are back to normal before cutting those types of expenses.

I hate it because I was sexually abused as a child I know what the hell pedophilia is from first hand experience NOW FUCK OFF!

I hate it because I was sexually abused as a child I know what the hell pedophilia is from first hand experience NOW FUCK OFF!

It is vile, disgusting, and horrid and yes senile joe is despicable.

Very sorry to hear that. They're willing to trivialize something that terrible and turn it into a political attack. Ugly.

Very sorry to hear that. They're willing to trivialize something that terrible and turn it into a political attack. Ugly.

Its not trivial. People who have engaged and forced others in such rancid behavior need to be called out for what they have done.

Its not trivial. People who have engaged and forced others in such rancid behavior need to be called out for what they have done.
And again.

Prove it.

I won't hold my breath. You are what you are.

It strikes me that this thread is a psalm to right wing stupidity. People are not going to starve in a land of plenty.If they have to they will steal it and kill anyone who gets in their way. Feeding the hungry is a good thing on many levels.

What would Jesus have done ?
Go donate food. Lefties always want to steal tax money from the masses instead of reaching into their own pockets.

How about you come donate to me in Texas here? I'll take whatever you got.
Nope. I spent the last four years donating groceries every time I got paid to the food bank. Time for your leftie buddies that voted for Marxists to step up.

Forum List

Back