Gorsuch sucks, get rid of him

Gorsuch has something major in common with Trump. The left will demonize him. And Gorsuch after Trump picked him and backs him stabs Trump in the back? This is fucking John Roberts all over again. Dump his sorry ass. It's clear how sucking up to the left ends up. In disaster
You dumbasses turn on anyone who doesn't kiss the ass of the orangutan you worship. Think for yourselves, you pawns.

Republicans are so stupid, thanks for that useless comment. I'm not a right winger like you, I just care about the supreme court nominee being a true originalist and not another John Roberts more focused on his career. When Gorsuch does this shit, it sounds like John Roberts all over again. Which is why I said that...

You just love the orange clown, go back to your Republican blogs
lol what? Obviously I still hate Trump. I always make that clear.

Gorsuch has something major in common with Trump. The left will demonize him. And Gorsuch after Trump picked him and backs him stabs Trump in the back? This is fucking John Roberts all over again. Dump his sorry ass. It's clear how sucking up to the left ends up. In disaster
You dumbasses turn on anyone who doesn't kiss the ass of the orangutan you worship. Think for yourselves, you pawns.

Republicans are so stupid, thanks for that useless comment. I'm not a right winger like you, I just care about the supreme court nominee being a true originalist and not another John Roberts more focused on his career. When Gorsuch does this shit, it sounds like John Roberts all over again. Which is why I said that...

You just love the orange clown, go back to your Republican blogs
lol what? Obviously I still hate Trump. I always make that clear.

Liberals are so stupid.

BillyZero: You're a Republican
Kaz: um no, I'm a libertarian
BillyZero: You're a Republican
Kaz: You're a Republican
BillyZero: What! Where did that come from?!? What are you talking about?!? Where did that come from!?!

Zero is your IQ ...

Forum List

Back