Gorsuch sucks, get rid of him

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Gorsuch has something major in common with Trump. The left will demonize him. And Gorsuch after Trump picked him and backs him stabs Trump in the back? This is fucking John Roberts all over again. Dump his sorry ass. It's clear how sucking up to the left ends up. In disaster

Calm down kaz, it was all planned....

So the justice nominee would get some votes from Democrats....

I'll take my chances. You don't fight battles that lose the war. If Gorsuch didn't stick up for the judiciary, the Democrats would have beat that drum throughout the confirmation process. Better to lose this minuscule PR battle and win the war by getting a conservative on the court than the other way around.

Gorsuch has something major in common with Trump. The left will demonize him. And Gorsuch after Trump picked him and backs him stabs Trump in the back? This is fucking John Roberts all over again. Dump his sorry ass. It's clear how sucking up to the left ends up. In disaster

I endorse this message.

"stabs Drumplethinskin in the back"? how so?

idiota, judges HAVE to tell the truth about loons like the donald.

get over it.

Not following the news, are you my sweets. Catch up and get back to me

I'll take my chances. You don't fight battles that lose the war. If Gorsuch didn't stick up for the judiciary, the Democrats would have beat that drum throughout the confirmation process. Better to lose this minuscule PR battle and win the war by getting a conservative on the court than the other way around.

So you see the leftist meltdown and you want to work with that? You loved W didn't you?

The obvious

idiota, judges HAVE to tell the truth about loons like the donald.

get over it.

I like waffles. You know, I don't eat them enough

Tell me...how is he stabbing Drumplethinskin in the back?

The obvious
You mean....really nothing......

It's funny how Gorsuch didn't even say anything negative or condescending towards Trump, merely expressing disappointment in his comments, and people are already clamoring that he has stabbed the man in the back and needs to be removed ASAP.

How dare he have opinions! That animal!

Calm down kaz, it was all planned....

So the justice nominee was would get some votes from Democrats....

Roberts gave us Obamacare. The man is human garbage. Not worth it
I don't want to see him in there either, but for my own reasons, the opposite of yours.

HOWEVER, this was planned, Trump was in on it....otherwise you'd see Trump tweeting about Gorsuch's comments....guaranteed Gorsuch was ADVISED to give those type of comments, by the Trump team trying to get his nomination through, or Trump himself, to come off independent (as all Justices should be) and not tied to Trump with strings...so he could get at least a handful of Democrats to vote for him...and not have to blow up the Senate with the nuclear option....Which R's really don't want to do with SC Justice nominees.

He is being nominated for the supreme court to uphold the constitution, not to be Donald trumps b$%&*.

His record speaks for itself

They're not the only one, I don't have a clue what the hell you're ranting about. Some of us have lives and don't watch the news 24/7.

Tell me...how is he stabbing Drumplethinskin in the back?

Read the news and get back to me

The obvious
You mean....really nothing......

Read the news and get back to me

Forum List

Back