Who is all for LESS regulations?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If you are, then tell turtle-necked McConnell that section 19 sucks in the senate. To NOT be allowed to openly criticize a senator on the senate floor is, first of all, an infringement of free speech, and second, kind of hypocritical for right wing morons to bitch and moan about "too many regs."...LOL

If you are, then tell turtle-necked McConnell that section 19 sucks in the senate. To NOT be allowed to openly criticize a senator on the senate floor is, first of all, an infringement of free speech, and second, kind of hypocritical for right wing morons to bitch and moan about "too many regs."...LOL

Little that applies to the rest of the nation and its people applies to Congress and its members. All the more so Senators.

they hate regulation but love when they regulate people's private lives.... loons

What does that have to do with less regulations? Explain

they hate regulation but love when they regulate people's private lives.... loons

You don't know what "infringement of free speech" means. Seriously, you don't

They had to write that rule because a libtardo went nuts and there was a fist fight. Oh, and the libtardo lost.

Once again, someone who doesn't know what they are talking posts a remark that shows not only that, but also that they made no effort to know what they were talking about.

Senate Rule 19 was enacted in the early 20th century as a result of a heated series of scathing remarks levied by one Democratic senator against another Democratic senator.
If you were to actually know something about U.S. political history, you'd know that Democrats of that era were the conservatives, not the liberals, and you would not have made that inane remark. Applying the actual circumstances of Rule 19's creation to your ignorant remark, "they" created to rule because two conservatives "went nuts" on each other.

Sure as you likely wouldn't have written what you did. I have little doubt that you yet would have written something else that's mighty ignorant, but you wouldn't have written exactly what you did. Why am I confident that you'd have merely made some other ignorant statement? Because it's obvious that that you are so convinced of your omniscience and infallibility that you don't confirm the literal and contextual veracity of the comments you choose to publicly share. Good thing you're anonymous; that way nobody can be as sure as we are of just what a prole you are.

Last edited:
Her free speech was not infringed.

If Mssrihsss warren did not know this rule then she just sloppupy lazy. If, she did know the rule and did it anyway she should resign from the senate.

Wait till they use it to make an end run around the filibuster and not have to invoke the nuclear option to get Groshuch confirmed.

Wait till they use it to make an end run around the filibuster and not have to invoke the nuclear option to get Groshuch confirmed.

Well, what do you think of Gorsuch criticizing Trump, calling the orange clown's comments against other judges "demoralizing"???

The senate rules aren't regulations. Do you even know what regulations are? Exactly which private citizen is hurt by pontificating politicians not being allowed to slander other politicians?

Heaven forbid we require them to do their jobs instead.

Well, what do you think of Gorsuch criticizing Trump, calling the orange clown's comments against other judges "demoralizing"???

This is the first I've heard of it, but it sounds like a smart move to me. Proves to you regressives he thinks for himself. Of course you hypocritical regressives didn't mind the president bad mouthing judges when it was your dear leader doing it.

They had to write that rule because a libtardo went nuts and there was a fist fight. Oh, and the libtardo lost.

Once again, someone who doesn't know what they are talking posts a remark that shows not only that, but also that they made no effort to know what they were talking about.

Senate Rule 19 was enacted in the early 20th century as a result of a heated series of scathing remarks levied by one Democratic senator against another Democratic senator.
If you were to actually know something about U.S. political history, you'd know that Democrats of that era were the conservatives, not the liberals, and you would not have made that inane remark. Applying the actual circumstances of Rule 19's creation to your ignorant remark, "they" created to rule because two conservatives "went nuts" on each other.

Sure as you likely wouldn't have written what you did. I have little doubt that you yet would have written something else that's mighty ignorant, but you wouldn't have written exactly what you did. Why am I confident that you'd have merely made some other ignorant statement? Because it's obvious that that you are so convinced of your omniscience and infallibility that you don't confirm the literal and contextual veracity of the comments you choose to publicly share. Good thing you're anonymous; that way nobody can be as sure as we are of just what a prole you are.
Rickytardo, the snowflake, ran away to his safe space.

This is the first I've heard of it, but it sounds like a smart move to me. Proves to you regressives he thinks for himself. Of course you hypocritical regressives didn't mind the president bad mouthing judges when it was your dear leader doing it.

Actually, Gorsuch is trying to con a few democrat senators to win favor that he's a free-thinker; trying to be charming like that snake Scalia.

(btw, you used "regressive" ONLY twice......You and other moronic right wingers were instructed to use that term 4-5 times in every post....this is your last warning.....LOL)

Actually, Gorsuch is trying to con a few democrat senators to win favor that he's a free-thinker; trying to be charming like that snake Scalia.

(btw, you used "regressive" ONLY twice......You and other moronic right wingers were instructed to use that term 4-5 times in every post....this is your last warning.....LOL)

No one instructs me on the use of regressive when it comes to commiecrats, I invented the term. Oh and remember rule 19 when Gorsuch comes to the floor for debate. You might want to brush up on all of it.

Forum List

Back