GOPer Matt Gaetz Tweets a BERSERK RANT that Women who are Protesting are OVER-EDUCATED

How many of the women rallying against overturning Roe are over-educated, under-loved millennials who sadly return from protests to a lonely microwave dinner with their cats, and no bumble matches?

My best guess is that Gaetz is ANGRY that these women who are protesting for human rights are TOO OLD FOR HIM to traffic across state lines, but I may be wrong. I doubt it.

What are your thoughts on the GOP being upset about women being college-educated?

EDIT: Bonus Boebert take

Personally I would have used a little different phrase, like "excessively indoctrinated".

Gaetz is an impotent little shit. That's why he plies teenage girls with drugs.
There is this little thing called innocent until proven guilty. Gaetz has not even been indicted on a charge yet. As Gaetz is not a protected individual like Hunter Biden but a loud mouthed Republican, I suspect the evidence simply is not there to prosecute him. Of course I might be wrong and he will face charges in the near future.

It's a good take?

He's literally saying if a woman is educated and not attractive, they have no say in America. Apparently if they have cats and eat TV dinners then they are not worth listening to.
The Voting Vaginas vote like lemmings. America has gone down hill since we gave them the right to vote.

Forum List

Back