GOP Superstar Matt Gaetz Brilliantly Exposes Over-Educated Women

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) is facing backlash after questioning how many “over-educated, under-loved” women have participated in protests supporting abortion rights after a draft ruling from the Supreme Court showed that the bench is poised to roll back Roe v. Wade. Gaetz is now drawing scrutiny for his tweet about some protesters. A number of tweets criticizing the congressman referenced the sex trafficking investigation -- Jemele Hill, a contributing writer for The Atlantic, wrote on Twitter “How many Florida politicians are out here using a tax collector as a personal pimp to procure sex with a 17 year old girl because they’re a predator and gross?” -- “My tweet speaks for itself, I obviously don’t regret it.” Gaetz told The Hill when reached for comment.

To be fair, Matt may have just been trolling and owning the libs with his comments, but he touches on a very excellent point....There is definitely a problem in this country with over-educated women....Women have no business trying to be too-educated to the point they are over-educated..that is a danger to our social fabric. Pursuits of higher education is best left to men...and since this comment came in light of the draft opinion leak; I think it's important that I talk about Sir Matthew Hale -- the guy who Alito based his ruling on...

"Yes, Alito literally quoted this guy, who was born in 1609, as a defense for ending Roe v. Wade in 2022. “Two treatises by Sir Matthew Hale,” Alito enthusiastically writes, “described abortion of a quick child who died in the womb as a ‘great crime’ and a ‘great misprision.’

That text Alito quoted was something Hale wrote to defend and lay the foundation for marital rape for decades and decades to come...Hale was also big on sentencing women to be hung for witchcraft -- with their only crime being; that they were too "mouthy" or "educated" for their own good......Alito quoting this guy was no mistake, he knew what he was signaling...and mediocre Conservative men like Matt Gaetz receives those signals loud and clear.... Makes you wonder, since Conservatives are in the business of trying to return America back in time -- is that whole 19th amendment thing safe?? Nothing worse than an uppity over-educated woman who has the audacity to vote....against the patriarchy...

Gaetz likes his women undereducated and underage.

I had to look up the term since I don't keep up on the latest cutesy prog slang BS. No, but thanks for asking.
Aren't you a progressive woman on the verge of a meltdown most of the time? Pleaser post them someplace I can watch
Nope. I raised 5 kids and had a great career life. I'm very content, still curious and consider myself fortunate.

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) is facing backlash after questioning how many “over-educated, under-loved” women have participated in protests supporting abortion rights after a draft ruling from the Supreme Court showed that the bench is poised to roll back Roe v. Wade. Gaetz is now drawing scrutiny for his tweet about some protesters. A number of tweets criticizing the congressman referenced the sex trafficking investigation -- Jemele Hill, a contributing writer for The Atlantic, wrote on Twitter “How many Florida politicians are out here using a tax collector as a personal pimp to procure sex with a 17 year old girl because they’re a predator and gross?” -- “My tweet speaks for itself, I obviously don’t regret it.” Gaetz told The Hill when reached for comment.

To be fair, Matt may have just been trolling and owning the libs with his comments, but he touches on a very excellent point....There is definitely a problem in this country with over-educated women....Women have no business trying to be too-educated to the point they are over-educated..that is a danger to our social fabric. Pursuits of higher education is best left to men...and since this comment came in light of the draft opinion leak; I think it's important that I talk about Sir Matthew Hale -- the guy who Alito based his ruling on...

"Yes, Alito literally quoted this guy, who was born in 1609, as a defense for ending Roe v. Wade in 2022. “Two treatises by Sir Matthew Hale,” Alito enthusiastically writes, “described abortion of a quick child who died in the womb as a ‘great crime’ and a ‘great misprision.’

That text Alito quoted was something Hale wrote to defend and lay the foundation for marital rape for decades and decades to come...Hale was also big on sentencing women to be hung for witchcraft -- with their only crime being; that they were too "mouthy" or "educated" for their own good......Alito quoting this guy was no mistake, he knew what he was signaling...and mediocre Conservative men like Matt Gaetz receives those signals loud and clear.... Makes you wonder, since Conservatives are in the business of trying to return America back in time -- is that whole 19th amendment thing safe?? Nothing worse than an uppity over-educated woman who has the audacity to vote....against the patriarchy...
Gaetz is right except most of these women aren't educated. And those who are have some worthless degree like sociology, history, communications, English, or women's studies. You won't find many STEM gals in these hateful crowds.

But Gaetz is right on the money when he says these women are unloved. Most of them are in screwed up relationships, if in any at all. Very few are married with children. Many are morbidly obese. The common denominator with they and all leftwingers is they are deeply unhappy.

The old model of the woman's place is in the home no longer apies. Thankfully for the good of the nation we've poo pooed this morbid idea.

Nope. I raised 5 kids and had a great career life. I'm very content, still curious and consider myself fortunate.
36K posts in just over a year? Sorry, I'm not seeing it. Something is off kilter.

Gaetz is right except most of these women aren't educated. And those who are have some worthless degree like sociology, history, communications, English, or women's studies. You won't find many STEM gals in these hateful crowds.

But Gaetz is right on the money when he says these women are unloved. Most of them are in screwed up relationships, if in any at all. Very few are married with children. Many are morbidly obese. The common denominator with they and all leftwingers is they are deeply unhappy.
Is that why your cult leader in chief was married 2 or 3 times...because of how happy the women in his life were??

Furthermore, fragile mediocre Conservative men have been complaining about women being too uppity since the days they were burning them at the stake for being too mouthy and calling it witchcraft....

Is that why your cult leader in chief was married 2 or 3 times...because of how happy the women in his life were??

Furthermore, fragile mediocre Conservative men have been complaining about women being too uppity since the days they were burning them at the stake for being too mouthy and calling it witchcraft....
Wow. Amazing how you made it about Trump so quickly.

You are aware the numbers are easily visible on the screen, right?
I never paid attention to them...

Because I never been so triggered by a "girl" that I needed to look at how many posts she made to justify why she has me so triggered...

I bet you still pass notes like this when you are interested in a woman....
thumb_do-you-like-me-yes-no-maybe-annette-mcclellan-49198642.png
No wonder you incels are so insecure

Wow. Amazing how you made it about Trump so quickly.
Amazing how your blanket statement about women fell flat so quick....

Most men who are successful with women don't opine about goofy shit like you insecure cucks do....

Forum List

Back