GOPer Matt Gaetz Tweets a BERSERK RANT that Women who are Protesting are OVER-EDUCATED

How many of the women rallying against overturning Roe are over-educated, under-loved millennials who sadly return from protests to a lonely microwave dinner with their cats, and no bumble matches?

My best guess is that Gaetz is ANGRY that these women who are protesting for human rights are TOO OLD FOR HIM to traffic across state lines, but I may be wrong. I doubt it.

What are your thoughts on the GOP being upset about women being college-educated?

EDIT: Bonus Boebert take

This is a bezerk rant?

Friggin drama queen

Maybe you just don't know good women... Wholesome, educated, accomplished... Happy.
Sure I do. I work for them everyday and they don't rant and rave about political bullshit. In fact the majority of them are conservative based on the programming I see them watching. A few of them try to engage me in politics and it's always from the RIGHT perspective. I just nod and move on because unlike the loons on the left I don't engage in politics on the job. EVER

overturning Roe doesn't end abortion. it simply gives it back to the states, so some states will actually have MORE abortions. it's not "the end of the world", as these hapless feminists Gaetz talked about are trying to portray it as.

How many of the women rallying against overturning Roe are over-educated, under-loved millennials who sadly return from protests to a lonely microwave dinner with their cats, and no bumble matches?

My best guess is that Gaetz is ANGRY that these women who are protesting for human rights are TOO OLD FOR HIM to traffic across state lines, but I may be wrong. I doubt it.

What are your thoughts on the GOP being upset about women being college-educated?

Gaetz is one guy voicing his own opinion. He does not speak for anyone else. If his constituents don't like what he says they can vote for someone else later or try to recall him now. He's not my rep, so I don't care what he rants.

I would of went with fat ugly pathetic brainwashed retards...but that's just me

djjdhfhchfjkfjf.png

skdndnhdhdhdhfh.jpeg

Forum List

Back