GOPer Matt Gaetz Tweets a BERSERK RANT that Women who are Protesting are OVER-EDUCATED

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

How many of the women rallying against overturning Roe are over-educated, under-loved millennials who sadly return from protests to a lonely microwave dinner with their cats, and no bumble matches?

My best guess is that Gaetz is ANGRY that these women who are protesting for human rights are TOO OLD FOR HIM to traffic across state lines, but I may be wrong. I doubt it.

What are your thoughts on the GOP being upset about women being college-educated?

EDIT: Bonus Boebert take

Last edited:

How many of the women rallying against overturning Roe are over-educated, under-loved millennials who sadly return from protests to a lonely microwave dinner with their cats, and no bumble matches?

My best guess is that Gaetz is ANGRY that these women who are protesting for human rights are TOO OLD FOR HIM to traffic across state lines, but I may be wrong. I doubt it.

What are your thoughts on the GOP being upset about women being college-educated?

It's a good take, and he's probably right. You should know better, Skinny.

• Banned
It's a good take, and he's probably right. You should know better, Skinny.

It's a good take?

He's literally saying if a woman is educated and not attractive, they have no say in America. Apparently if they have cats and eat TV dinners then they are not worth listening to.

No, what he is saying is that too much "higher education" in the U.S. turns people into idiots.

Good point. They lose touch with reality. They are also insufferably superior, as they assume that "poor" people are too stupid to USE B.C.!

It's a good take?

He's literally saying if a woman is educated and not attractive, they have no say in America. Apparently if they have cats and eat TV dinners then they are not worth listening to.
He's not wrong though. Personally I would replace the "over-educated" part with indoctrinated.
He never said they have no say but giving these delusional loons the final say is crazy talk.
Conservatives have no problem listening but we are under no obligation to agree. Especially when you bring up facts & they start with the "you're killing us" BS

If you people are so afraid of having babies, go get sterilized.

Gaetz is a fool. Educating women is vital to make good wives. Fuckability lasts until she's 30. Cooking is for life.

It's a good take?

Well they have gave up their uterus on the alter of gender identity so…

No, what he is saying is that too much "higher education" in the U.S. turns people into idiots.

Good point. They lose touch with reality. They are also insufferably superior, as they assume that "poor" people are too stupid to USE B.C.!
Same argument they use for DL’s black people are too stupid and don’t know how to obtain a DL.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Official Press Release from The Faux Xiden AKA Big Brother's Ministry of Disinformation.

Good Afternoon my Propagandist Putin Pal.

And you're too stupid to get it I bet lol

AKA
WORTHLESS college degrees in WORTHLESS subjects.

He's right and you're a moron for missing the point

It's a good take?

No, that's not what he's saying. He's saying there's a "type" of person who's unable to understand what's happening here, and because of the indoctrination they've undergone, will predictably overreact, embarrass themselves, and say stupid things.

Forum List

Back