GOPer Matt Gaetz Tweets a BERSERK RANT that Women who are Protesting are OVER-EDUCATED

Murica has never had more stupid "educated" people, including women.

Having a degree in women's studies, art history, poly-sci, etcetera doesn't make you smart.
Rather be led by people with street smarts and common sense than book smarts. Book smarts often have NO REAL WORLD APPLICATION. It's just USELESS WORD SALAD

No, that's not what he's saying. He's saying there's a "type" of person who's unable to understand what's happening here, and because of the indoctrination they've undergone, will predictably overreact, embarrass themselves, and say stupid things.
Ohhh I get what you're saying. So he's talking down to women and mansplaining.

My bad

countZERO.jpg

How many of the women rallying against overturning Roe are over-educated, under-loved millennials who sadly return from protests to a lonely microwave dinner with their cats, and no bumble matches?

My best guess is that Gaetz is ANGRY that these women who are protesting for human rights are TOO OLD FOR HIM to traffic across state lines, but I may be wrong. I doubt it.

What are your thoughts on the GOP being upset about women being college-educated?

EDIT: Bonus Boebert take

I'm staring 70 straight in the eye, and I've lived my life avoiding pissed off women who are smarter and meaner than me!

How many of the women rallying against overturning Roe are over-educated, under-loved millennials who sadly return from protests to a lonely microwave dinner with their cats, and no bumble matches?

My best guess is that Gaetz is ANGRY that these women who are protesting for human rights are TOO OLD FOR HIM to traffic across state lines, but I may be wrong. I doubt it.

What are your thoughts on the GOP being upset about women being college-educated?

EDIT: Bonus Boebert take

He forgot and swimming is student loan debt.
iu

Forum List

Back