GOP Up Nine Seats In House ==> Still Winning

Astonished that contards actually think of trump as 'some kind of tough guy.'
Really, trump is a pussy, always has been.
Obama, yeah, he's a wimp/pussy too.

Who is the last 'real tough guy' that held the office of POTUS?

Ford?

Ford?

Making more shit up.

You seem to be good at it.

Ford?

LBJ

View attachment 416066
You have to wonder how that moron Pelosi can claim a mandate when 7 seats and she's retired.

GOP up nine so far....yes...that's NINE.

And a couple still to be called.

Hope you Biden leg humpers can count. I realize that after ten, you're lost.
Still winning? You mean they are up nine seats in their MINORITY? Haha come on man

Pelosi's ability to get anything done grows smaller and smaller each day.

The squids (squad) will make her life miserable.

And it will position us for an easy takeover the house in 2022.

You see...we also won a couple of more legislatures and didn't lose a fucking one. Everyone agrees we will gerrymander your asses into the stoneage.
That’s a fine strategy I guess but the fact remains you are playing from behind... not winning.

Provided I keep the senate....I am in great shape.

I like my odds.
Interesting that with all this winning you’re doing that the senate isn’t locked up by now. What’s taking so long?

Given that on November 3rd, I fully expected to lose the senate........I am winning.

January 5th will seal the deal.
Why did you expect to lose? Cause Trump is toxic and republicans have made fools out of themselves by holding his water?

If you had just asked the first question, I might have answered.

Your second question is while I'll tell you it's none of your fucking business.
My second question was actually the answer. Sorry if I spoiled it for ya

View attachment 416066
You have to wonder how that moron Pelosi can claim a mandate when 7 seats and she's retired.

Still winning? You mean they are up nine seats in their MINORITY? Haha come on man

You see...we also won a couple of more legislatures and didn't lose a fucking one. Everyone agrees we will gerrymander your asses into the stoneage.
That’s a fine strategy I guess but the fact remains you are playing from behind... not winning.
Watching one of the Prog demonic infants getting killed is what it is all about. Die!
Huh? What are you tripping on today Skippy?

View attachment 416066

thats great news but the key question we have to worry about is are they GOP globalists like bush and romney,thats the same as having biden and bush in the seats if they are.

View attachment 416066

That emphasizes the election was a big defeat for Trump's leadership or lack of it, not the Republican party. BIG LOSER TRUMP

Spin it however you like.

You fuckers were laughed out of the house (and state houses) on a pretty big scale.

2022, you shitforbrains are toast.
Dream on. Trumpism took a big hit in the election. You are a pathetic Trumpster not a Republican. The Republican party got in bed with the devil and now they have to figure their next moves. You are part of the devil's team.
Not ASU. There is no way someone as stupid as you graduated from ASU.

Oh...and did we mention that the party that hates women.....just elected a bunch of women.

==> Still winning.

You motherfuckers on the left are so retarded.

My "troll" Saturday has come to an end as I get tired of seeing how stupid America has become.

Once again, lefties......Go fuck yourselves.
Shake it off sun dork. You are spitting mad. I guess you should be. Your leader is no longer President. The man who gave losers like you a platform and a voice. You will yell and scream like this post but no one cares because your asshole leader is GONE. LOVE IT!

View attachment 416066

I like my odds.
Interesting that with all this winning you’re doing that the senate isn’t locked up by now. What’s taking so long?

Given that on November 3rd, I fully expected to lose the senate........I am winning.

GOP up 9 seats in the House, leading in 80% of the uncalled races, and looking at seven more seats in 2022 just from updating the census.

Speaker McCarthy has a nice ring to it!

SCHADENFREUDE FEVER: Nancy Pelosi’s Horrible Year.
It started with her botched handling of the articles of impeachment against President Trump. Making the fatal error of reading the comments — in this case Twitter and various left-wing pundits — Pelosi convinced herself after the House impeached Trump in late December that she had leverage and embarked on the delusional gambit of withholding the articles of impeachment from the Senate to force Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to establish the parameters of Trump’s trial first.
A failure to transmit, which put the failed impeachment trial right into the middle of the COVID invasion
The land resounded with cries of “You go girl!” and “Slay kween!” from her cheerleaders in the media. Another bold stroke from a political master, they insisted. Unless McConnell agreed to her demands for witnesses and documents during the trial, Pelosi wouldn’t serve it. There was nothing he could do.
So she refused to transmit
As it turned out, McConnell was perfectly content doing just that. He was fine with never getting the articles at all. He didn’t want them, his caucus didn’t want them; Pelosi could keep that lump of coal as long as she liked. As for her demand that he release the resolution for organizing Trump’s trial before she sent them over, the senior senator from Kentucky effectively told her to drop dead.
Pelosi caves
In early January, three weeks after approving the articles of impeachment, Pelosi relented and dispatched them to the Senate. Her vaunted leverage had not budged McConnell an inch. In the end, it was the San Francisco Democrat who got nothing.
It started with impeachment; the fourth quarter begins with this own-goal: Progressives slam Nancy Pelosi’s ice cream stunt in election postmortem.
Progressive groups conducting a postmortem on the 2020 race slammed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi this week, saying her “showing off” of her flashy freezer full of ice cream was an “unforced error” that eroded Democrats’ majority in the House.
“The economy was voters’ top concern in this election,” read the letter penned on Wednesday.
Ice Cream Pelosi
“When Democratic leaders make unforced errors like showing off two sub-zero freezers full of ice cream on national television or cozy up with Wall Street executives and corporate lobbyists while Trump tells voters we are the party of the swamp, it is not surprising that we lose,” it continued.
While folks are in lockdown
The letter referred to a now-infamous exchange in which Pelosi (D-Calif.) flashed her $24,000 Sub-Zero freezers stuffed with $13 ice creams in an interview with James Corden at the peak of the pandemic.
Let them eat ice cream
Progressive groups New Deal Strategies, Justice Democrats, Sunrise Movement and Data for Progress unloaded on Democratic leadership, whom they accused of being out of touch, and predicted Republicans would recapture the House in 2022.
Or as the New York Post’s front page yesterday summed up Pelosi’s terrible, no good, horrible, very :
9E83B90F-A926-4FE2-A2A8-2853C4D9A7C4.jpeg

Bad year. And this doesn't even discuss her violating lockdown to get her hair done, everyone in the salon masked, this self entitled mask-shaming twit prancing around, unmasked.

View attachment 416066

Time will tell. When the Democratic Party follows through with President Biden's Agenda, one which is moderate, beneficial to the vast majority and transparent (i.e. honest) in words and deeds, be assured the GOP will now kick trump and trumpism under the bus.

View attachment 416066

I like my odds.

GOP up 9 seats in the House, leading in 80% of the uncalled races, and looking at seven more seats in 2022 just from updating the census.

Speaker McCarthy has a nice ring to it!
Trump has shown how a President can dominate congress. It is not the intent of the Constitution but the authoritarian right wingers has pushed our government that way.
Executive orders has ruled our country the past 4 years not duly passed laws by congress. They will probably rule our country for the next 4 years. The Republicans had the Presidency, the Senate and the House and could not pass any major legislation.

View attachment 416066

Time will tell. When the Democratic Party follows through with President Biden's Agenda, one which is moderate, beneficial to the vast majority and transparent (i.e. honest) in words and deeds, be assured the GOP will now kick trump and trumpism under the bus.
Dream on!

1605407618070.png

Oh...and did we mention that the party that hates women.....just elected a bunch of women.

==> Still winning.

You motherfuckers on the left are so retarded.

My "troll" Saturday has come to an end as I get tired of seeing how stupid America has become.

Once again, lefties......Go fuck yourselves.
Shake it off sun dork. You are spitting mad. I guess you should be. Your leader is no longer President. The man who gave losers like you a platform and a voice. You will yell and scream like this post but no one cares because your asshole leader is GONE. LOVE IT!

Fuck off Pudd.

Your petrified piece of shit is not going to take three steps before the shadow of Hunter Biden clouds his peering eyes.

He is so fucked.

Then there is the senate which will shove his agenda up his ass.

1. No statehood for PR
2. No court packing
3. No fucking greed deal.

We got more of the house.

We got what we need to gerrymander your ass into 2030.

View attachment 416066

Not a fucking chance.

They know how they got there.

It wasn't because of milquetoasts like Mitt Romney.

View attachment 416066

I like my odds.

Why did you expect to lose? Cause Trump is toxic and republicans have made fools out of themselves by holding his water?

If you had just asked the first question, I might have answered.

Your second question is while I'll tell you it's none of your fucking business.
My second question was actually the answer. Sorry if I spoiled it for ya

Yeah, that crystal ball up your ass explains a lot.

How the fuck can the left whine about Trump when they have Pelosi and Schumer wrapped around their asses ?

Forum List

Back