GOP Up Nine Seats In House ==> Still Winning

View attachment 416066
You have to wonder how that moron Pelosi can claim a mandate when 7 seats and she's retired.

GOP up nine so far....yes...that's NINE.

And a couple still to be called.

Hope you Biden leg humpers can count. I realize that after ten, you're lost.

But how is this possible with all the fraud you guys claim took place?
The fraud ballots only had Biden votes, outside of that the GOP had a solid election. Dems couldn't even pass Affirmative Action in Cali.

California’s Rejection Of Affirmative Action Shows ‘Identity Politics Only Go So Far’
1605684968024.png

California’s proposition 16 would have removed a section from the state’s constitution which forbids discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, etc. The progressive left pushed to pass prop. 16 because they wanted to pursue new affirmative action programs in the state. But as the NY Times points out, it didn’t work as planned:

The state political and cultural establishment worked as one to pass this ballot measure. The governor, a senator, members of Congress, university presidents and civil rights leaders called it a righting of old wrongs…​

Yet on Election Day, the proposition failed by a wide margin, 57 percent to 43 percent, and Latino and Asian-American voters played a key role in defeating it.​
And of course the polls predicted easy passage.

It turns out that demography is not destiny as many Democrats have long assumed. And minority groups don’t always agree with white progressives about how they should vote. That divide between expectations and reality was especially clear when it came to prop. 16. Asian-Americans largely rejected it as it would reduce the high admission rates of Asians at California’s colleges. But Latinos also rejected it:

“Identity politics only go so far. There is a sense on affirmative action that people resent being categorized by progressives.”​

Prominent Latino nonprofit and civil rights organizations endorsed the affirmative action proposition even as all 14 of California’s majority-Latino counties voted it down.

Identity politics pigeonholes people based upon their background or skin color but a lot of minority voters resent that. The harder Democrats push this far left agenda, the more they are going to see people opting out. That really shouldn’t be a shock to anyone no living in a woke bubble. But as one commenter replied to this NY Times story: “It tells you something that ‘people are individuals’ is news.”

According to RealClear, the GOP gained another seat in the house (up to a net 10 for the GOP).

I can't figure out which one was called.

As I understand it, there are three left to call. All leaning GOP.

View attachment 416066
You have to wonder how that moron Pelosi can claim a mandate when 7 seats and she's retired.

We still may get to see snowflakes run out into the streets and scream at the sky again yet...

:p

According to RealClear, the GOP gained another seat in the house (up to a net 10 for the GOP).

I can't figure out which one was called.

As I understand it, there are three left to call. All leaning GOP.
That would be sweet! That would put them within 5 for 2022 when just redistricting should put the wind at their backs for +7.

You can go through the remaining races here:

CA CD 25 - Republican leading
IA CD 2 - Republican leading
NY CD 22 - Republican leading

View attachment 416066

But how is this possible with all the fraud you guys claim took place?
The fraud ballots only had Biden votes, outside of that the GOP had a solid election. Dems couldn't even pass Affirmative Action in Cali.

California’s Rejection Of Affirmative Action Shows ‘Identity Politics Only Go So Far’
View attachment 417839

California’s proposition 16 would have removed a section from the state’s constitution which forbids discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, etc. The progressive left pushed to pass prop. 16 because they wanted to pursue new affirmative action programs in the state. But as the NY Times points out, it didn’t work as planned:

The state political and cultural establishment worked as one to pass this ballot measure. The governor, a senator, members of Congress, university presidents and civil rights leaders called it a righting of old wrongs…​

Yet on Election Day, the proposition failed by a wide margin, 57 percent to 43 percent, and Latino and Asian-American voters played a key role in defeating it.​
And of course the polls predicted easy passage.

It turns out that demography is not destiny as many Democrats have long assumed. And minority groups don’t always agree with white progressives about how they should vote. That divide between expectations and reality was especially clear when it came to prop. 16. Asian-Americans largely rejected it as it would reduce the high admission rates of Asians at California’s colleges. But Latinos also rejected it:

“Identity politics only go so far. There is a sense on affirmative action that people resent being categorized by progressives.”​

Prominent Latino nonprofit and civil rights organizations endorsed the affirmative action proposition even as all 14 of California’s majority-Latino counties voted it down.

Identity politics pigeonholes people based upon their background or skin color but a lot of minority voters resent that. The harder Democrats push this far left agenda, the more they are going to see people opting out. That really shouldn’t be a shock to anyone no living in a woke bubble. But as one commenter replied to this NY Times story: “It tells you something that ‘people are individuals’ is news.”
diversity has always really been about the Left's racism

One of the flips was Utah 4th Congressional District.

This was the seat that Mia Love lost in 2018.

I really liked Mia. I wasn't happy Trump wasn't more supportive.

It is back to the GOP.

It is back to the GOP.
Months before she lost she was asked: Will you support President Trump for reelection in 2020?

1606362974467.png

Her answer? “You know I, I don’t know what that’s going to look like. You’re going to have to ask me in 2020. You never know.”

If she won't even commit to voting for him, why are you surprised that Trump didn't campaign for her?

Pete rose was one of those major a holes you mentioned who as a person off the field, I would not want as a friend, the difference in him and brady was ON the field,he was a class act and inspired me to go out and play the game as hard as I could to run out every grounder to first base even if it was a lazy grounder to the pitcher.

Pro baseball is the one sport in pro sports where they don’t shake hands after a game but I guarantee you,before getting into the big leagues rose shook hands with all the players from the opposing team.he was always a class act ON the field,can’t wait for here me go again claim im trying to hard knowing I owned him again And how speechless.He is everytime I own him.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is back to the GOP.
Months before she lost she was asked: Will you support President Trump for reelection in 2020?

Her answer? “You know I, I don’t know what that’s going to look like. You’re going to have to ask me in 2020. You never know.”

If she won't even commit to voting for him, why are you surprised that Trump didn't campaign for her?

I suspect that it would be that Trump needed the house.

If he had kept it, there would not have been the impeachment mess.

View attachment 416066

Lol this thread is so fucking stupid. You can cherry pick the stuff you like all you want but what matters is that democrats won the WH and kept the House. Republicans had less than what they had and democrats have more. I’m glad I could explain this basic logic to you.

View attachment 416066

Lol this thread is so fucking stupid. You can cherry pick the stuff you like all you want but what matters is that democrats won the WH and kept the House. Republicans had less than what they had and democrats have more. I’m glad I could explain this basic logic to you.

You are aware that the GOP also won a statehouse, flipped two state legislatures and didn't lose any.

That means that they will be dominant in the redistricting process.

Given the narrow majority the democrats have now, there is a high probability they lose the house in 2022.

View attachment 416066

You are aware that the GOP also won a statehouse, flipped two state legislatures and didn't lose any.

Given the narrow majority the democrats have now, there is a high probability they lose the house in 2022.
Lol right you can also always rely on the GOP’s gerrymandering fascist tactics. It’s pretty pathetic you encourage it.

View attachment 416066

Lol right you can also always rely on the GOP’s gerrymandering fascist tactics. It’s pretty pathetic you encourage it.

I don't see where I encouraged it.

If you reflect on your post, you'll see you are pointing to something that does not exist.

I was simply pointing out the facts (about the legislatures) and the probabilities that derive from those facts (which are the predictions of many).

View attachment 416066

If you reflect on your post, you'll see you are pointing to something that does not exist.

I was simply pointing out the facts (about the legislatures) and the probabilities that derive from those facts (which are the predictions of many).
The obvious probability is that if the GOP is able to gerrymander, they will do it to the best of their ability. Even if you don’t encourage it, you should have the emotional maturity to condemn it.

View attachment 416066

The obvious probability is that if the GOP is able to gerrymander, they will do it to the best of their ability. Even if you don’t encourage it, you should have the emotional maturity to condemn it.

So, you are being critical of me because I pointed it out and did not condemn it ?

View attachment 416066

So, you are being critical of me because I pointed it out and did not condemn it ?
Not when you initially made the point, but yes, the post after that you should have. Have some stones.

View attachment 416066

Not when you initially made the point, but yes, the post after that you should have. Have some stones.

Amazing.

Forum List

Back