GOP Up Nine Seats In House ==> Still Winning

View attachment 416066
You have to wonder how that moron Pelosi can claim a mandate when 7 seats and she's retired.

GOP up nine so far....yes...that's NINE.

And a couple still to be called.

Hope you Biden leg humpers can count. I realize that after ten, you're lost.
Still winning? You mean they are up nine seats in their MINORITY? Haha come on man

Pelosi's ability to get anything done grows smaller and smaller each day.

The squids (squad) will make her life miserable.

And it will position us for an easy takeover the house in 2022.

You see...we also won a couple of more legislatures and didn't lose a fucking one. Everyone agrees we will gerrymander your asses into the stoneage.
The bitch never got anything done anyway. Not anything good for this nation anyway.

View attachment 416066
You have to wonder how that moron Pelosi can claim a mandate when 7 seats and she's retired.

Still winning? You mean they are up nine seats in their MINORITY? Haha come on man

You see...we also won a couple of more legislatures and didn't lose a fucking one. Everyone agrees we will gerrymander your asses into the stoneage.
That’s a fine strategy I guess but the fact remains you are playing from behind... not winning.

View attachment 416066

That’s a fine strategy I guess but the fact remains you are playing from behind... not winning.

Provided I keep the senate....I am in great shape.

I like my odds.

View attachment 416066

I like my odds.
Interesting that with all this winning you’re doing that the senate isn’t locked up by now. What’s taking so long?

View attachment 416066

I like my odds.
Interesting that with all this winning you’re doing that the senate isn’t locked up by now. What’s taking so long?

Given that on November 3rd, I fully expected to lose the senate........I am winning.

January 5th will seal the deal.

View attachment 416066

Yep, Republicans did well in the House, fended off (most) challenges in the Senate.....

..... and yet Rump still LOST by going on six million votes.

Can't complain about that.
All of you die. Vaporized cities.

Pelosi needs 218 votes to be reelected Speaker-
it's not a done deal-

View attachment 416066

That emphasizes the election was a big defeat for Trump's leadership or lack of it, not the Republican party. BIG LOSER TRUMP

View attachment 416066

I like my odds.

Given that on November 3rd, I fully expected to lose the senate........I am winning.

Why did you expect to lose? Cause Trump is toxic and republicans have made fools out of themselves by holding his water?

View attachment 416066

That emphasizes the election was a big defeat for Trump's leadership or lack of it, not the Republican party. BIG LOSER TRUMP

Spin it however you like.

You fuckers were laughed out of the house (and state houses) on a pretty big scale.

2022, you shitforbrains are toast.

View attachment 416066

I like my odds.

Why did you expect to lose? Cause Trump is toxic and republicans have made fools out of themselves by holding his water?

If you had just asked the first question, I might have answered.

Your second question is while I'll tell you it's none of your fucking business.

Oh...and did we mention that the party that hates women.....just elected a bunch of women.

==> Still winning.

You motherfuckers on the left are so retarded.

My "troll" Saturday has come to an end as I get tired of seeing how stupid America has become.

Once again, lefties......Go fuck yourselves.

View attachment 416066

Watching one of the Prog demonic infants getting killed is what it is all about. Die!

Forum List

Back