GOP Splitting...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

Excellent to see

What started in Charlottesville and Continued in El Paso and came to a head at the Capitol not even a month ago....

has engulfed the GOP. Hope Trump stays around and continues to divide the Party.

Excellent to see

What started in Charlottesville and Continued in El Paso and came to a head at the Capitol not even a month ago....

has engulfed the GOP. Hope Trump stays around and continues to divide the Party.
Ditto.

Thanks Trump!

Excellent to see

Ditto.

Thanks Trump!

I certainly hope it continues...

But nobody snatches defeat from the jaws of victory better than democrats.

Excellent to see

I left out the plot to kidnap, have a trial, and execute duly elected officials.

Interesting dilemma for Republicans

Republicans who believe in fiscal restraint, strong foreign policy and social conservatism are RINOs

Those who believe wild conspiracy theories, support white supremacy and hate gays are real Republicans

We heard from a lot of the guys on here for 3+ years.... "the lies don't affect me".....well 306-232 proves it did effect them.

Excellent to see

The GOP isn't splitting...we are cutting off the offending big toe....the dem voters should do the same....before its too late and the dem brand is ruined forever....it may be already too late after they stole the election....

Excellent to see

The GOP isn't splitting...we are cutting off the offending big toe....the dem voters should do the same....before its too late and the dem brand is ruined forever....it may be already too late after they stole the election....

Self-amputation..... ?

And I thought your voter fraud allegations were crazy.

Excellent to see

Self-amputation..... ?

Hey when you have elected officials in your party that are willing to turn on the base you must rid the party of them...like your party did with Lieberman and what you are going to want to do to Manchin soon.....
Or you can leave them there to sour your agenda....

America cut off your offending big toe for you.......Trump
Democrats still have their infected big toe...Pelosi....Along with their other infected toes...Schumer, Swalwell, AOC, Biden and Harris.

Excellent to see

It was predictable years ago that Trump would do long term harm to the party.

It was predictable years ago that Trump would do long term harm to the party.
All the DC swamp dwellers in BOTH parties deserve political harm after what they have done to We The People. Trump was the People's weapon and still is. The DC swamp creatures are scared stiff of US.

Excellent to see

Self-amputation..... ?

Hey when you have elected officials in your party that are willing to turn on the base you must rid the party of them...like your party did with Lieberman and what you are going to want to do to Manchin soon.....
Or you can leave them there to sour your agenda....

Liebermann lost his primary. Connecticut voters did that.

Excellent to see

I ONLY vote Republican because the Demonrats HAVE NO CONSERVATIVES.

IF 74 MILLION CONSERVATIVES form a new party and leave the rino party, THAT'S where I'll be

Forum List

Back