GOP Splitting...

Why do the Democrats keep the darkies in substandard schools? Why do the cities run by Democrats let Blacks shoot each other at will? Trump actually helped the Black community. Ask Van Jones. He is a Commie, you should trust him.

Wow. So condescending.

Blacks voted 91% for Biden.

You guys whine and bitch about "The Establishment" telling you what's best for you when you do the same thing for black people.

And you wonder why everyone else thinks your racist

lol
18% of black men voted for Trump.
And that's big considering the amount of voter fraud in large, black metropolitan areas.

Republicans demonstrated their split yesterday with the vote on Greene

They refuse to take action against their own. They let Democrats do it for them.

Dems would have turned on Greene if she was one of them
Greene shoots from the hip and tells the truth.
I can understand why she would not last in the Dem party.

Because cult
Refresh my memory on this, but as I recall, you're a Republican, right? Or you were?

Obviously you'd be a disgusted Lincoln Project Republican and not an obedient Trumpster.

If that's the case, where do you see this all going? What happens to and with the party?

Can not speak for Toro but unless someone like Romney unties the party the reality is the GOP is dying and will split soon...
Good.
Sometimes you have to burn deadwood to produce green shoots.

Excellent to see

What started in Charlottesville and Continued in El Paso and came to a head at the Capitol not even a month ago....

has engulfed the GOP. Hope Trump stays around and continues to divide the Party.

It was predictable years ago that Trump would do long term harm to the party.
Trump will be the last Republican to win a Presidential race in US history. It was a trade-off. Go with the guy who can win you Wisconsin and Michigan and Florida, but will destroy your party.

Or go with someone who cannot win, but will keep your party intact.

Excellent to see

What started in Charlottesville and Continued in El Paso and came to a head at the Capitol not even a month ago....

has engulfed the GOP. Hope Trump stays around and continues to divide the Party.

It was predictable years ago that Trump would do long term harm to the party.
Trump will be the last Republican to win a Presidential race in US history. It was a trade-off. Go with the guy who can win you Wisconsin and Michigan and Florida, but will destroy your party.

Odds are you are wrong.

He might be. But he doesn't have to be.

Excellent to see

I know your IQ is less than 0 but Trump is not a neo-Con like 99% of Rs in congress.

You guys have been saying that for 30 years

You guys have been saying that for 30 years
I'm 32 years old, so no I really haven't. I wasn't learning to walk back in 1991 and saying "Mama no more Republicans"

Excellent to see

I know your IQ is less than 0 but Trump is not a neo-Con like 99% of Rs in congress.

LOL....

So? He's dividing up the GOP. He's providing a great service to the Democrats and right-thinking Americans.

Excellent to see

LOL....

So? He's dividing up the GOP. He's providing a great service to the Democrats and right-thinking Americans.
The GOP is just as slimy as the LibTards.

Excellent to see

LOL....

The GOP is just as slimy as the LibTards.

As long as the GOP is divvied up into smaller pieces, I'm good with it. Trump is serving a valuable purpose for Democrats and right-thinking Americans.

They refuse to take action against their own. They let Democrats do it for them.

She's a Q'anon conspiracy theorist.

She's a Q'anon conspiracy theorist.
Only you people bring up Qanon.

Good thing democrats are all hanging together as they go communist.

The irony of this statement is that republicans agree overwhelming more with Putin than they do with Joe Biden.
That says more about Chicom Joe Biden than those who would agree with Putin. Putin is a Christian who restored the Church. Biden can't even take communion.

So you agree that America should be run more like Russia.

Forum List

Back