GOP senator says Biden can’t be impeached for pre-presidential actions

Meh, their GOD of Retribution doesn't care. The Corrupt Neo-GOP in the House can impeach the President on phony accusations alone. He will be exonerated of all the phony accusations by the Senate.

Even though he is a republican and even from Oklahoma he actually has a point.

Rare I know but lightning does strike occasionally, lol.

He even said it on newmax, I would imagine much to the disappointment of the hosts.

OPinions?

One problem with that logic, his quid pro Joes occured as President with his being compromised to leave the border open for China, give away our fuel reserves to China without the authority to do so, keep people off the Russian sanction list, give back held Iranian funds (favor for his kick back from the pallets of cash ftom when he was a vice Pres). Etc etc etc.....

One problem with that logic, his quid pro Joes occured as President with his being compromised to leave the border open for China, give away our fuel reserves to China without the authority to do so, keep people off the Russian sanction list, give back held Iranian funds (favor for his kick back from the pallets of cash ftom when he was a vice Pres). Etc etc etc.....
Actually the "one problem" as you put it is that all of that crap is made up.

But there was NO EVIDENCE. (Seriously, that's how ridiculous you guys sound when you repeat the Biden talking points in spite of mountains of evidence.)
There isn't any evidence that Joe Biden was being paid by foreign countries to be in bed with them....or paid by foreign entities to change US policy....in favor of the foreign country over the U.S.

There is no evidence of a quid pro quo.....a bribe.

What was V.P. Joe Biden allegedly PAID to do for these foreignors?

It's all a dog and pony show by Comer....he makes all kinds of accusations and gets y'all riled up...but so far he has nothing, (No evidence) :) to prove anything or any one of his claims.

What high crime or misdemeanor was committed?

Last edited:
Actually the "one problem" as you put it is that all of that crap is made up.
Busted! how would you and Care4all know if ALL BUT 1 DEM VOTED TO BE BLIND TO ANY EVIDENCE? I THINK the vote was 212 Dems against
MERE INQUIREY (not impeachment but inquirey) of the facts that the WH and Feds keep obstructing by withholding.
Only 1 Dem present voted (too scared to vote against party lines.) So 0 zero silch Dems are concerned about selling out the country to our foreign adversaries=the whole party are betraying their country for power prestige and many for cash benefits.
Plain and simple:
Rw8uJr.gif

You guys are pimping America.

There isn't any evidence that Joe Biden was being paid by foreign countries to be in bed with them....or paid by foreign entities to change US policy....in favor of the foreign country over the U.S.

There is no evidence of a quid pro quo.....a bribe.

What was V.P. Joe Biden allegedly PAID to do for these foreignors?

It's all a dog and pony show by Comer....he makes all kinds of accusations and gets y'all riled up...but so far he has nothing, (No evidence) :) to prove anything or any one of his claims.

What high crime or misdemeanor was committed?
Bribery

Not a dime has to go into the big guy's pocket. Not a single thing has to be done by the official. A mountain of evidence.

Meh, their GOD of Retribution doesn't care. The Corrupt Neo-GOP in the House can impeach the President on phony accusations alone. He will be exonerated of all the phony accusations by the Senate.
Like Trump was? LOL

While it seems that should be the case, the constitution doesnt say that.
Of course, that senile old fool has done things to get impeached over, but nothing will happen over that... because they ALL do it.

News MSM will leave out of the cycle:
The archives just dumped a ton of evidence to Congressional requests of Bidens Pseudo email accts that verified the emails from whistleblowers were the real deal legit.

c568617bc619bbeb.jpg

Busted! how would you and Care4all know if ALL BUT 1 DEM VOTED TO BE BLIND TO ANY EVIDENCE? I THINK the vote was 212 Dems against
MERE INQUIREY (not impeachment but inquirey) of the facts that the WH and Feds keep obstructing by withholding.
Only 1 Dem present voted (too scared to vote against party lines.) So 0 zero silch Dems are concerned about selling out the country to our foreign adversaries=the whole party are betraying their country for power prestige and many for cash benefits.
Plain and simple:
View attachment 875303

You guys are pimping America.
Because there is no evidence.

He even said it on newmax, I would imagine much to the disappointment of the hosts.

OPinions?

About as juvenile a point as ever.Biden took an Oath.
A Potus cannot be *sworn-in without Swearing an oath
with his hand on a Bible.Biden Broke one of the tenets of
a Presidency.To serve and Protect America and Americans.
Biden has purposedly ignored any degree or concern when it
comes to Protecting our Border and managing any influx of
Illegals.In fact,Big Mouth Joe has encouraged illegals to come here.
Then made sure they got to stay and even helped them seek
asylum in Sancturary cities with benefits.
THE most Historic neglect of any Potus ON PURPOSE.

* Barack Obama when being sworn-in by John Roberts
flubbed a few words on his Inauguration.
So it was decided that on the following day,He had
to repeat his swearing-in.So John Roberts showed up at the
Obama White House but forgot to bring a Bible.
There was not a Bible to be found in the Obama White House.
So in the WH Map room a small swearing-in was conducted.
With just a few members of the press present.No Big names.
One of those members recalled that the Book that was used
was definately not a Bible.That person had a hunch it very well
seemed like maybe a Koran.

Because there is no evidence.
Your logic: there's no evidence Biden "isn't" 100% compromised.
Why are you and your party affraid to ask him why he gave China our low fuel reserves, and why he ordered newly placed container walls removed from the border?😀
Using your standard of argument:
There is no evidence any of the Dem polititians aren't 100% Corrupt, why else would they accept All those china spy incidents within their party, vote against A mere inquirey of Biden corruption, and refuse to kick out dems who got caught with much more serious ethics violationa than Santos?
According to you, all 212 dems voting against inquirely show no evidence that they are not protecting a fellow corrupt gang member.

OPinions?

Impeach Biden for the open border then.

biden chef biden jpg.jpg

Your logic: there's no evidence Biden "isn't" 100% compromised.
Why are you and your party affraid to ask him why he gave China our low fuel reserves, and why he ordered newly placed container walls removed from the border?😀
Using your standard of argument:
There is no evidence any of the Dem polititians aren't 100% Corrupt, why else would they accept All those china spy incidents within their party, vote against A mere inquirey of Biden corruption, and refuse to kick out dems who got caught with much more serious ethics violationa than Santos?
According to you, all 212 dems voting against inquirely show no evidence that they are not protecting a fellow corrupt gang member.
LOl, maybe that works in whatever country you're from.

Not here.

LOl, maybe that works in whatever country you're from.

Not here.
Maybe analogies will work to help you grasp the silliness of your mere consistant denie everything that exists argument.
Using your argument:
"There is no evidence that Crepitus stands up when he pees."
Informant in the household comes forward to testify: "Have you seen the mess on the toilet seat and on the floor, it's proof he stands up"
Crepitus defenders of his household defending his manhood tell us we should inquire and review his toilet seat,
former aid to his household
Aidan Maese-Czeropski says he wants to see the evidence on crepitus' body, whether there are sitting marks or not.
But 👎 no I vote not to see the evidence on the seat, and certainly not Aidan Maese-Czeropski's method of qualifying or disqualifying accusations.
I don't want to inquire because it's a messy subject that I don't want to hear or know about.
Conclusion via your standard:
You have no evidence, you Crepitus are a sitter, your father was a sitter, your grandfather a sitter, your whole family going back to cave times were all sitters. That's why you hoarded all those rolls of toilet paper during the early stages of the pandemic.

:thanks:

Maybe analogies will work to help you grasp the silliness of your mere consistant denie everything that exists argument.
Using your argument:
"There is no evidence that Crepitus stands up when he pees."
Informant in the household comes forward to testify: "Have you seen the mess on the toilet seat and on the floor, it's proof he stands up"
Crepitus defenders of his household defending his manhood tell us we should inquire and review his toilet seat,
former aid to his household
Aidan Maese-Czeropski says he wants to see the evidence on crepitus' body, whether there are sitting marks or not.
But 👎 no I vote not to see the evidence on the seat, and certainly not Aidan Maese-Czeropski's method of qualifying or disqualifying accusations.
I don't want to inquire because it's a messy subject that I don't want to hear or know about.
Conclusion via your standard:
You have no evidence, you Crepitus are a sitter, your father was a sitter, your grandfather a sitter, your whole family going back to cave times were all sitters. That's why you hoarded all those rolls of toilet paper during the early stages of the pandemic.

:thanks:
Your weak attempt at insulting me fails, as usual. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Your weak attempt at insulting me fails, as usual. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.
It wasn't for insult, but have you ever read your TDS rants to notice that's all you got as policy?
My intent was quite clear and mentioned: an analogy to grasp what you are saying and doing.
The less figured intent was to make you pay for trying to top post the topics, in other words in your attempts at top posting the topic is now spidered in search engines allowing people to see & read about the Senate staffer incident thus counter your tactic making it backfire-oooops!
😁

Forum List

Back