GOP senator says Biden can’t be impeached for pre-presidential actions

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Even though he is a republican and even from Oklahoma he actually has a point.

Rare I know but lightning does strike occasionally, lol.

He even said it on newmax, I would imagine much to the disappointment of the hosts.

Republican Sen. Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.) is warning House Republicans that President Biden could not be impeached and removed from office for any conduct or crimes committed before he was elected president in 2020.

Mullin’s statement in an interview with Newsmax pours cold water on a House GOP investigation into Biden’s family’s business dealings, particularly Hunter Biden’s work with foreign companies, while Biden was vice president during the Obama administration and immediately after.

He warned that any high crime or misdemeanor that may serve as the basis for articles of impeachment “has to be committed while he was in office, the current office he holds.”

OPinions?

IMO, which is not binding even on me, I think such positions holders as the major federal officials could be impeached after office holding ended for crimes and misdemeanors during office.

He even said it on newmax, I would imagine much to the disappointment of the hosts.

OPinions?

Every RWinger in the House voted for an inquiry and every one of them would vote to impeach, so I can't and won't take any of their disingenuous words. That includes that guy from OK.

I've been making this point for a long time. If you want to impeach him, make it for opening the southern border.

The purpose of the impeachment inquiry will be EXACTLY the same as the purpose of the January 6th committee: to gather up as much negative information as possible about people that the party in power doesn't like.

But not well: Anyone using the words, "no evidence" is a liar. There is a ton of incriminating evidence against the Biden Crime Family.

I've been making this point for a long time. If you want to impeach him, make it for opening the southern border.

The purpose of the impeachment inquiry will be EXACTLY the same as the purpose of the January 6th committee: to gather up as much negative information as possible about people that the party in power doesn't like.

But not well: Anyone using the words, "no evidence" is a liar. There is a ton of incriminating evidence against the Biden Crime Family.
Plenty of EVIDENCE of a Crime by Joe Biden??????

What then, is the CRIME that is indictable, that Joe Biden committed???

Name the crime, and statute for the crime, if you can.

Thanks!

Every RWinger in the House voted for an inquiry and every one of them would vote to impeach, so I can't and won't take any of their disingenuous words. That includes that guy from OK.
I don’t think they will

GOP senator says Biden can’t be impeached for pre-presidential actions​

The constitution is kinda open to interpretation on this and I’m inclined to agree. Besides, except for Wm. Henry Harrison, every one of the bastards since and including Washington, has committed an impeachable offense while in office.

OPinions?

Well the WH has acknowledged Joe knew about Hunter's speech blowing off his congressional testimony. So Joe's going to have an obstruction charge.

OPinions?

A brief moment of clarity.

OPinions?

So if trump manages to get elected again, you can’t impeach him for the document scandal..right?

Article II Section 4

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Note that is says nothing about whether these crimes are committed while in office.

OPinions?

Easy come, easy go.

Plenty of EVIDENCE of a Crime by Joe Biden??????

What then, is the CRIME that is indictable, that Joe Biden committed???

Name the crime, and statute for the crime, if you can.

Thanks!
impeach-biden-no-evidence-768x1081-2210402653.jpeg

Forum List

Back