GOP senator says Biden can’t be impeached for pre-presidential actions

Why not leave it in then if it was meaningless?
They left most of the speech out laughatleftists....the whole speech was an hour plus....maybe 5 minutes of it was highlighted in the public hearing, but the full speech was released in all of their 1/6 report.

Last edited:
Even though he is a republican and even from Oklahoma he actually has a point.

Rare I know but lightning does strike occasionally, lol.

He even said it on newmax, I would imagine much to the disappointment of the hosts.

OPinions?

He is, of course, incorrect.

Biden isnt going to be impeached. The Senate is going to save him, so its a pointless debate anyway. However, the inquiry is going to wreck his elections chances even more than they already are.

Doubt the inquiry will change the vote of any of the unverifiable mail in ballots.
That's really all he has.

Sorry Care, but the same argument cam be made for the Dem impeachments of Trump. There were no crimes, in either impeachment.
Yes there was a high crime and misdemeanor...in both....!

First one was Trump bribing Zelensky to announce on CNN that the Biden's were being investigated, even if they were not investigating him, the announcement of an investigation is all trump wanted, in return for the congressionally passed MILITARY aid. It is illegal for a president to hold back MILITARY AID money that Congress passed.

The impeachment for the 1/6 attempted self-coup, election subversion was a Crime and he has been indicted in Georgia and by the federal govt for it....

57 senators voted to convict him and another 20 or so republicans agreed it was an impeachable offense, but did not vote to expell him because he had already left office....was their excuse....

I know y'all don't believe any of that, but it's the God honest truth!

First one was Trump bribing Zelensky to announce on CNN that the Biden's were being investigated, even if they were not investigating him, the announcement of an investigation is all trump wanted, in return for the congressionally passed MILITARY aid. It is illegal for a president to hold back MILITARY AID money that Congress passed
You mean like the blackmail xiden did for the prosecutor?

Even though he is a republican and even from Oklahoma he actually has a point.

Rare I know but lightning does strike occasionally, lol.

He even said it on newmax, I would imagine much to the disappointment of the hosts.

OPinions?

He should be arrest and held for trial for those criminal actions

She’s correct – and you’re wrong, as usual.

This ‘inquiry’ as nothing but political theater, a meritless, baseless, and reprehensible effort to weaponize the impeachment process for purely partisan reasons.

It also illustrates how weak and pathetic Johnson is as he attempts to placate the House Treason Caucus and appease the extremistist base.
According to you? That's meaningless.

You folks are just having a hissy fit because you finally realized your side will be held accountable for the can of worms you folks opened. Cry more.

Apparently not, if the liberal media was covering it, you folks would take it as gospel.
He gets a lot more attention on conservative media, but Comer hasn’t been shy about appearing elsewhere with gems like this:

Yes there was a high crime and misdemeanor...in both....!

First one was Trump bribing Zelensky to announce on CNN that the Biden's were being investigated, even if they were not investigating him, the announcement of an investigation is all trump wanted, in return for the congressionally passed MILITARY aid. It is illegal for a president to hold back MILITARY AID money that Congress passed.

The impeachment for the 1/6 attempted self-coup, election subversion was a Crime and he has been indicted in Georgia and by the federal govt for it....

57 senators voted to convict him and another 20 or so republicans agreed it was an impeachable offense, but did not vote to expell him because he had already left office....was their excuse....

I know y'all don't believe any of that, but it's the God honest truth!
But there was NO EVIDENCE. (Seriously, that's how ridiculous you guys sound when you repeat the Biden talking points in spite of mountains of evidence.)

Forum List

Back