GOP Rep who Screamed at Biden about Military Members on Tuesday, votes on Thursday against helping Military Members

Hey, be careful. You'll just give Boebert and her clan ideas of what they can do to go even further off the Rez. And there are already 147 rump humpers in congress that fit your criteria. We really don't want Beobert back but we won't have a choice. I guess she can go back to rolling drunks in the alley behind her bar in Rifle.
Are your dyslexic? 174, not 147. No wonder your posts are bullshit.

You just inadvertedly pointed out a real problem. If the Left does it (the dirty 4) then it's wrong but if the right does the same thing (147 congress critters) then it's right. If we go by the noise the GOP wins the obnoxious game just by pure numbers. But you only hear the ones that say things you don't agree with. In the last week, the two witches from the east and west made up for anything the other side has done for a month of sundays. You seem to have misplaced the old definition of "Statesman".
Because it’s Saturday and I’m feeling more flexible….naw, never mind. I will not accept a false assessment about my post, so please show me where I stated I supported obnoxious behavior by anyone. I will let the readers know in advance, however, that is false.

You need to read a book. Bush Jr. wrote the original EO. But it had a time limit which was designed to run out during the next Prezes term. Obama reinstated it before it ran out with an expiration date for the next President. Rump ignored it and allowed it to run out. For 2 months, it was not in force. Then Rump wrote (copied) the EO and claimed that he, and he alone, was responsible for it's creation. Crap like that was the reason Rump lost the Military and Veterans vote and lost the election in 2020. Over 3.2 million Vets were left hanging in the breeze for more than 6 months due to that 2 month break in the EO. I had other options but how many others did not have those other options. Forget about Rumps ego, it's all about the Vets well being.
So why do these fools just keep writing EO's and Congress sits on their fat asses and just pass bills to line their pockets? Jan 6th was just a start.

So why do these fools just keep writing EO's and Congress sits on their fat asses and just pass bills to line their pockets? Jan 6th was just a start.

And when one is needed above anything else and is ignored then that is a good thing?

Forum List

Back