GOP Rep who Screamed at Biden about Military Members on Tuesday, votes on Thursday against helping Military Members

Tina Peters and 3 of her "Deputies" are on trial right now and are guilty as hell. After we get Boebert back, she has some questions to answer for her handling of election funds. They broke the criminal laws. No more covering up for them around here.
Not sure what that has to do with this thread, but ok, we shall see, right? Maybe you can make a thread when your wet dreams come true…you’re still an unAmerican P.O.S.

Not sure what that has to do with this thread, but ok, we shall see, right? Maybe you can make a thread when your wet dreams come true…you’re still an unAmerican P.O.S.

I am unAmerican for the America that you wish to force onto the rest of us. There is a reason that Rump won't say a single negative thing about Putin. He's exactly like Putin except he was foiled in his take over attempt. I am as unAmerican as Ike was in 1956. You are as American as Mussolini was in 1926.

GOP Rep who Screamed at Biden about Military Members on Tuesday, votes on Thursday against helping Military Members​

"It's like a piece of bubble gum that was rolled through cat hair. They stuck EVERYTHING on it." Thomas Massie

GOP Rep who Screamed at Biden about Military Members on Tuesday, votes on Thursday against helping Military Members​

"It's like a piece of bubble gum that was rolled through cat hair. They stuck EVERYTHING on it." Thomas Massie
The same Massie who was 1 of 3 people to vote against helping women on last week’s bill? That Massie?

yeah okay.

I am unAmerican for the America that you wish to force onto the rest of us. There is a reason that Rump won't say a single negative thing about Putin. He's exactly like Putin except he was foiled in his take over attempt. I am as unAmerican as Ike was in 1956. You are as American as Mussolini was in 1926.
Aw bullshit….all progs like you do is lie, and twist shit…gfy mf’er

House approves bill to help veterans exposed to 'burn pits'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi discussed the bill that would boost health care services and disability benefits for veterans exposed to toxic burn pits in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republican sweetheart Lauren Boebert screamed at Biden about servicemembers not being important on Tuesday night at the SOTU address. She voted "no" today for helping servicemembers who suffer from burn pit illnesses in Iraq and Afghanistan. What are your thoughts on this?

Shameful.

Two years ago, I developed twin Cataracs. One was worse than the other. Rump allowed the out patient Veteran Exec Order to expire. The VA had no one on staff to do the procedure. Had I not had other means (Medicare and Tricare) I would have become legally blind before the procedure would have been available through the VA. Obama reintroduced that Exec Order. Even so, it would have been 6 months before the first eye could be done. I would have been legally blind in 2. I was already legally blind in my left eye. Instead, I used my other payment methods and got it done in a month for both eyes. Funny, it was by the same doctor that the VA would have used.

We have to keep a vigilant watch on the Veterans Health. It should be part of the cost of defending this nation. But I guess it's more important to tear it to the ground instead.
So explain how Obama had the authority to reinstate by EXECUTIVE ORDER when he wasn't the president? I have to call BULLSHIT and I think you are just LYING, I know many friends and relatives who had cataracts removed by the VA.

So explain how Obama had the authority to reinstate by EXECUTIVE ORDER when he wasn't the president? I have to call BULLSHIT and I think you are just LYING, I know many friends and relatives who had cataracts removed by the VA.

You need to read a book. Bush Jr. wrote the original EO. But it had a time limit which was designed to run out during the next Prezes term. Obama reinstated it before it ran out with an expiration date for the next President. Rump ignored it and allowed it to run out. For 2 months, it was not in force. Then Rump wrote (copied) the EO and claimed that he, and he alone, was responsible for it's creation. Crap like that was the reason Rump lost the Military and Veterans vote and lost the election in 2020. Over 3.2 million Vets were left hanging in the breeze for more than 6 months due to that 2 month break in the EO. I had other options but how many others did not have those other options. Forget about Rumps ego, it's all about the Vets well being.

You need to read a book. Bush Jr. wrote the original EO. But it had a time limit which was designed to run out during the next Prezes term. Obama reinstated it before it ran out with an expiration date for the next President. Rump ignored it and allowed it to run out. For 2 months, it was not in force. Then Rump wrote (copied) the EO and claimed that he, and he alone, was responsible for it's creation. Crap like that was the reason Rump lost the Military and Veterans vote and lost the election in 2020. Over 3.2 million Vets were left hanging in the breeze for more than 6 months due to that 2 month break in the EO. I had other options but how many others did not have those other options. Forget about Rumps ego, it's all about the Vets well being.
I guarantee you most military people and vets are not jumping up and down and praising Biden. Nothing worse than a fraud politician flippant with lives for own gains. There is enough stuff that happens without helping it along.

I guarantee you most military people and vets are not jumping up and down and praising Biden. Nothing worse than a fraud politician flippant with lives for own gains. There is enough stuff that happens without helping it along.

I am just setting the record straight, nothing more. I don't defend Biden. All it took was the Dems to present a ham sandwich to beat Rump. And that is all they did. We have a ham sandwich for President right now. We need to correct that for 2024. And putting Rump back in office is worse than a ham sandwich. There are a few much better Reps and Dems for President out there that are at least Pastrami on Rye with Mustard.

As long as he gets down and dirty like Progs. How about eating pork rinds in front of the Islamic congressperson just as an example. It will be a stage. Not unlike a prog stage. These lady Repub congress people are great. Watching the Progs kneel with the defund the police movement and now hearing the greatest liar and ph uk politician in history saying we support the police is the ultimate in a totalitarian state. Hopefully a hundred more get elected in November. Loud and obnoxious.
I would prefer leaving the obnoxiousness part to the leftists, like AOC with spewing dramatic half truths/invented truths. I definitely agree regarding the need to be straight up and vocal, more so than we’ve been in the past.

The leftist goal is to take by force what they want. These individuals demand authoritarian control over anyone who doesn’t fall into step.

Free speech should be protected, but being obnoxious is an additional layer, and I’ll leave that part to the lowlife leftists. By the way, I am not claiming that all leftists are lowlifes, just the ones that speak obnoxiously in front of 5 year olds on a daily basis, teaching them that this is the way adults should act. Unfortunately, we’ll have a lot more of it from the next generation and the next, until obnoxiousness doesn’t pay off. Currently, that seems to be the case and even condoned by the current administration.

This one is a very long bill so I won't post it in here but I will post the cite to the bill itself.

H.R.3967 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Honoring our PACT Act of 2021

First of all, it's still under consideration and has only just now been presented to the House for consideration. It's still in committee and the final may differ from what it is right now. We are talking about the 22nd of last month when it was presented for consideration to a committee.

The smartest thing to do is not to go by any of the talking heads. Most of them haven't read it either but will tell you they have. Read it yourself and completely disregard whatever news agency . you listen to and turn a blind ear to your buddies. After you have read it make your own determination and the contact your congress critter with your own opinion.
I have yet to read but have scan many sections. As I noted before, an outstanding bill on paper still doesn’t mean the monies are used for the specified areas on paper. There are ways to funnel the bill money to “related” agencies and affiliates etc. I have little doubt that this has gone many times prior to this current administration, but it’s definitely going on currently.

House approves bill to help veterans exposed to 'burn pits'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi discussed the bill that would boost health care services and disability benefits for veterans exposed to toxic burn pits in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republican sweetheart Lauren Boebert screamed at Biden about servicemembers not being important on Tuesday night at the SOTU address. She voted "no" today for helping servicemembers who suffer from burn pit illnesses in Iraq and Afghanistan. What are your thoughts on this?

Your a moron,along with puppet biden

I would prefer leaving the obnoxiousness part to the leftists, like AOC with spewing dramatic half truths/invented truths. I definitely agree regarding the need to be straight up and vocal, more so than we’ve been in the past.

The leftist goal is to take by force what they want. These individuals demand authoritarian control over anyone who doesn’t fall into step.

Free speech should be protected, but being obnoxious is an additional layer, and I’ll leave that part to the lowlife leftists. By the way, I am not claiming that all leftists are lowlifes, just the ones that speak obnoxiously in front of 5 year olds on a daily basis, teaching them that this is the way adults should act. Unfortunately, we’ll have a lot more of it from the next generation and the next, until obnoxiousness doesn’t pay off. Currently, that seems to be the case and even condoned by the current administration.

You just inadvertedly pointed out a real problem. If the Left does it (the dirty 4) then it's wrong but if the right does the same thing (147 congress critters) then it's right. If we go by the noise the GOP wins the obnoxious game just by pure numbers. But you only hear the ones that say things you don't agree with. In the last week, the two witches from the east and west made up for anything the other side has done for a month of sundays. You seem to have misplaced the old definition of "Statesman".

Forum List

Back