GOP Rep who Screamed at Biden about Military Members on Tuesday, votes on Thursday against helping Military Members

House approves bill to help veterans exposed to 'burn pits'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi discussed the bill that would boost health care services and disability benefits for veterans exposed to toxic burn pits in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republican sweetheart Lauren Boebert screamed at Biden about servicemembers not being important on Tuesday night at the SOTU address. She voted "no" today for helping servicemembers who suffer from burn pit illnesses in Iraq and Afghanistan. What are your thoughts on this?

I smell a lie of omission.

What else was in this bill?

The following link (although the site has more pro-Dem members than other political parties, sheds light about why people voted against it.

Full understanding goes beyond the words of the bill btw. Where will these funds really go remains a question. A great sounding package doesn't always reach its destination.

This one is a very long bill so I won't post it in here but I will post the cite to the bill itself.

H.R.3967 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Honoring our PACT Act of 2021

First of all, it's still under consideration and has only just now been presented to the House for consideration. It's still in committee and the final may differ from what it is right now. We are talking about the 22nd of last month when it was presented for consideration to a committee.

The smartest thing to do is not to go by any of the talking heads. Most of them haven't read it either but will tell you they have. Read it yourself and completely disregard whatever news agency you listen to and turn a blind ear to your buddies. After you have read it make your own determination and the contact your congress critter with your own opinion.

Why, because I don't want to see her tits? Her mouth keeps that from happening. And that strut......

No, because you keep posting about Republicans as tho they have cooties.

ALL Republicans.

Very childish, hence my comment.

No, because you keep posting about Republicans as tho they have cooties.

ALL Republicans.

Very childish, hence my comment.

Newsflash: I AM a republican. But we have pretty well run off the rump humpers now and beobert is one of the last. After seeing the Tina Peters effect, we are now looking to start locking up the practicing rump humpers.

This bill is duplicating ineffective services which seems to be a current administration tactic to double up instead of correcting the agency in charge. This is one of the stated reasons that many voted against it. It has little to do with increasing veteran help from my understanding (but I didn't read the bill) but read pro versus con takes including a few congressmen's. My congressman is a strong supporter of the military who voted against this bill. His concern is how much of this money will actually go directly to the veterans instead of being used for other Dem projects. Now that's a problem if accurate.

Meant to add: Biden took out Trump's pro-vet measure...Biden x-ed it and now wants to turn around again with duplicating it. Shocker.
So, you based on your congressman's decision without reading the bill. Well, at least I have to hand it to Matt Gaetz (finally) he voted for it. Why don't you read the bill.

Newsflash: I AM a republican. But we have pretty well run off the rump humpers now and beobert is one of the last. After seeing the Tina Peters effect, we are not looking to start locking up the practicing rump humpers.

You don't sound old enough to be a republican.

You don't sound, or act, like you're old enough for middle school.

She and her buddy Jewish-space-laser Marge are embarrassments to their party. Doesn’t help their image when they act like children or buddy up with white supremacists.
Incorrect.

The entire GOP is an embarressment to America.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi discussed the bill that would boost health care services and disability benefits for veterans exposed to toxic burn pits in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Republican sweetheart Lauren Boebert screamed at Biden about servicemembers not being important on Tuesday night at the SOTU address. She voted "no" today for helping servicemembers who suffer from burn pit illnesses in Iraq and Afghanistan. What are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts, the government hasn't honored their pact with the military since Bubba was in the oval. As far as this bill, not enough information, what else is in the bill pork wise? You haven't provided an adequate link.

Last edited:
My thoughts, the government hasn't honored their pact with the military since before was in the oval. As far as this bill, not enough information, what else is in the bill pork wise? You haven't provided an adequate link.

The bill is posted in this topic.

Newsflash: I AM a republican. But we have pretty well run off the rump humpers now and beobert is one of the last. After seeing the Tina Peters effect, we are now looking to start locking up the practicing rump humpers.
We have seen what we have gotten from Republicans over the years and decades. That is why she is now in office.

She and her buddy Jewish-space-laser Marge are embarrassments to their party. Doesn’t help their image when they act like children or buddy up with white supremacists.
Oh really? Buddying up to white supremacists you say?

1646352958300.jpeg

Acting like children you say?

Seems you love embarrassments.

Well, isn't THAT shocking......;)

View attachment 610365

More Failure Flailing on your part, I see. How old is Sen. Byrd now?

View attachment 610365

Actually you seem to love embarressments - you voted for Trump.

Amazing that when it comes to voting for defense all you can think of it more benefits for veterans which have already served.

Forum List

Back