GOP prepares bill that will addess seperating children from parents

"oh well! Their parents broke the law, so anything we do to them is fair game!"

You people saying this are disgusting and should have your citizenship revoked. You do not represent America do not deserve to be Americans.
Your Beaner Buddies are going back.

So are their Never-Gonna-Be-Dreamers litter-brats.

Don't like that?

Tough $hit.

You people saying this are disgusting and should have your citizenship revoked. You do not represent America do not deserve to be Americans.

Don't like that?

Tough $hit.
Go on skinhead, keep talking. In fact, would you mind if I put your stupid, fat ass on every morning talk show? If people start to think they are anything like you, we'll have this problem solved tomorrow. Nobody likes thinking they are a fat, stupid redneck skinhead.

Simple solution even an idiot left tard should be able to grasp....don't illegally enter a country

No sympathy for them
Yes, we know. You disgrace your religion.

Dude cease posting shit thinking you know me ...fucking troll. Even the Bible says to obey laws ya damn dumbass

Sessions quoted Old Testament. What would Jesus think of tearing a breastfeeding baby from its mother?

so Trump is going to preside over correcting another injustice that Obama ignored?

thanks for letting us know :beer:

It is trump's policies that are torturing these children.....voters know he is lying about a law the Dems won't do anything about.

Basically....intellectually speaking....the man is a slug....

Don't like that?

Tough $hit.
Go on skinhead, keep talking. In fact, would you mind if I put your stupid, fat ass on every morning talk show? If people start to think they are anything like you, we'll have this problem solved tomorrow. Nobody likes thinking they are a fat, stupid redneck skinhead.
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, Little Snowfake.

Ryan not comfortable with separating parents, kids at border

How cute.....Sanders quotes a book that trump never reads....

"Two Corinthians"

trump and Magoo are an embarrassment.....

This is a national disgrace!

Df1QbVYU8AEpw3s.jpg

"Two Corinthians"

sanders violated the constitution when she did that. So did sessions.

They are representatives of our government. They aren't supposed to bring any religion into the government nor are they supposed to base any law on any religion.

America is a secular nation. We don't base our laws on any religion.

However if the conservatives want to violate the constitution and use their bible as a justification for ripping children from mothers and fathers they might want to pay more attention to what the bible says about immigrants. Here's just a few of the many, many bible passages on how people should treat immigrants.

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 18He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

Leviticus 19:33-34 “When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.

Hebrews 13:2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Zechariah 7:9-10 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another, do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.”

Leviticus 23:22 And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, nor shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.”

Leviticus 24:22 You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”

The key is for Congress to pass COMPREHENSIVE immigration reform, which includes no amnesty, deportation of criminal and government-dependent aliens and the Trump Wall on the southern border.

A stand alone bill isn't going to be worth anything.

Let's get a 700 foot high wall on the border, it would create a lot of jobs just to build and contrary to liberal claptrap would be very effective at keeping Illegals out of America, as well help keep smuggled guns out of Mexico.

Mexico would be able to keep its best and brightest citizens in the Homeland, and put them well on the path of Making Mexico Great Again.

The Wall is the key, its a tremendous idea for everyone.

They are representatives of our government. They aren't supposed to bring any religion into the government nor are they supposed to base any law on any religion.

Actually, we do base our laws on the word of Almighty God.

God said "thou shalt not steal", and that serves as the basis of our nation's laws against larceny, robbery, burglary. God said "thou shalt not bear false witness" and that serves as the basis of our laws against perjury.

If it wasn't for the Ten Commandments, our laws would be a lot different.

"Two Corinthians"

However if the conservatives want to violate the constitution and use their bible as a justification for ripping children from mothers and fathers they might want to pay more attention to what the bible says about immigrants. Here's just a few of the many, many bible passages on how people should treat immigrants.

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 18He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

Leviticus 19:33-34 “When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.

Hebrews 13:2 Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Zechariah 7:9-10 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another, do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.”

Leviticus 23:22 And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, nor shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.”

Leviticus 24:22 You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”

That's hilarious. And wrong.

They are representatives of our government. They aren't supposed to bring any religion into the government

The Constitution doesn't say that.

If those parents love their children they should not brake the law in the first place....

DO NOT BRAKE THE LAW!

Coming to America to ask for legal asylum isn't breaking the law.

People who are breaking the law aren't stopping at our border to walk to the proper authorities to ask for asylum. That is 100% perfectly legal.

I'm so sick and tired of people saying these people are breaking the law.

They aren't.

They have the right to come to ask for asylum. They have a right to their hearing in court.

That is all these people are asking for. Yet you want to treat them as if they're criminals. Then take their children from them. In one case they took a baby from a mom as she was breast feeding her baby.

I'm all for finding the ones who come here illegally to make sure they are deported to come back only if they do it legally. That's the key. Legally.

Well the people who are coming to ask for asylum are doing it 100% legally.

hang on there folks------you are placing a whole lot of unvetted people----
ALL TOGETHER in some kind of weird "settlement" I see that situation
as a DANGER to the children. I would prefer separate GUARDED facility for
boys, ---girls keep the babies with the women, and house the men
also separately. It's a danger to the women, too----all jumbled together
in cubicles

Please explain how the kids are not being punished.

Why do I need to explain it when you explain it better than I do ... The children are the Trojan Horse ... ;)

There's no need to invade a country and reshape the landscape with missiles and battleships ...
When you can use women and children to destroy it from the inside out without firing a shot.

So this justifies punishing children by seperating them from their families instead of creating family detention areas while their cases are being heard?

"FAMILY DETENTION AREAS"???? like big buildings---with each family assigned to a little cubicle?--------hundreds if not thousands of strangers of unknown background -----SHOVELED TOGETHER. ------it spells CRIME,
and exploitation You would need a POLICE FORCE just to deal with the
rapes. Have you ever heard of SRO buildings? ----crime ridden

Forum List

Back