GOP Politician Omar Navarro who runs every 2 years against Maxine Waters: Gay Character in Cruella Ruined My Childhood

If you are so much of a pansy that a mere character in a movie "ruined your childhood", you might wanna take another look at yourself.

My childhood? While there are some things that happened that could have ruined me, there were also a lot of happy things that made me into the man I am today. It's the memories of my childhood that keep it strong and unable to be ruined by any character in a movie. While I might identify with them in the traits they portray in the movie, it can't ruin my childhood as it's MY memories, and not what some writers and directors put on a screen.

This guy is an idiot, no wonder he's never won an election. And, hate to say it, but he's a Republican.

A character just created and revealed a week ago isn't in a position to influence an adult's childhood.

I try not to think about my childhood. It makes me murderous.

A character just created and revealed a week ago isn't in a position to influence an adult's childhood.

I try not to think about my childhood. It makes me murderous.

On this we agree. If you are such a pansy that a character can ruin your childhood, you don't have much in the way of mental strength.

And yeah, while there are parts of my childhood that were pretty crappy (death of my mother at age 8, physical abuse from my stepfathers, and much more), they wouldn't make me murderous, just a bit upset or sad. And, I have to accept that even in the really crappy times, I learned something (sometimes acquired strength because of it), and most importantly, if someone else is going through the same crap I went through, I have the ability to help them as I understand what they are going through, as well as can show them the way I learned to deal or get out of it. Sometimes the crappy times can be useful as well.

My point was a character just invented cannot influence childhood never having appeared during childhood. Possibly what he meant was that he encountered someone gay during his childhood that did ruin him. But it certainly wasn't the Cruella character.

My childhood makes me murderous. If I have moment of sadness its being sad that I didn't kill the bastards where they stood. Now that makes me sad. Whatever was I thinking?

The only thing about crappy times that could be useful was that it gave me the ability to deal with the very worst killers and rapists that lived without a blink. And it allowed me to use violence, untroubled by compassion, to put myself through law school. That's useful.

Last edited:
If you are so much of a pansy that a mere character in a movie "ruined your childhood", you might wanna take another look at yourself.

My childhood? While there are some things that happened that could have ruined me, there were also a lot of happy things that made me into the man I am today. It's the memories of my childhood that keep it strong and unable to be ruined by any character in a movie. While I might identify with them in the traits they portray in the movie, it can't ruin my childhood as it's MY memories, and not what some writers and directors put on a screen.

This guy is an idiot, no wonder he's never won an election. And, hate to say it, but he's a Republican.

If he was a Democrat, there would be a movement and action to remove these characters deemed offensive and scary. It is the Democrat side that finds most things offensive and feels compelled to build safe spaces.

If he was a Democrat, there would be a movement and action to remove these characters deemed offensive and scary. It is the Democrat side that finds most things offensive and feels compelled to build safe spaces.
You think gay people are scary and offensive. That says a lot about you

Forum List

Back