black man killeed by cops in minnesota

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

The dude was not complining and wave a gun around and was a fellon not supposed to have gun. watch out minnieaplois the street wiuth be on fire tonight. here we go again riots and carnage coming . ugh!

Riotpalooza! Do it for now on....Bio, Chemical and Nuclear agents used will make it even better.

I guess the dude rather avoid this embarassment: The white dudes got the negro.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F62b6ab2660b0c62cac28346ec0a2d66a.png

So without reading the story, let me guess.

The black dude's previous BEHAVIOR is what brought the police to him, and then he proceeded to NOT cooperate with the officers?

Am I even close to being right?
he was not suppose to have fun . probabtionary fellon andhe woopuldnt doi what thery sad. according to the article and his girl is complaing about how the cops always bother him. well if he comints crime the cops will arrest him.

Last edited:
I'm burned out on the Black Brain Disease

I just don't care anymore how many black criminals are rubbed out by the cops
well i only posted this cause im sure the blm riots will be a problem agian. not saying it was good a person was shot.

Last edited:
I'm burned out on the Black Brain Disease

I just don't care anymore how many black criminals are rubbed out by the cops
welli only posted this cause im sure the blm riots will bde a problem agian. not saying it was good a person was shot.
Is it dyslectic fingers day?
no i got dysgraphia. wrong again bully.
It's Billy....Do you think BLM is wrong to not want blacks killed by the state?

Last edited:

The dude was not complining and wave a gun around and was a fellon not supposed to have gun. watch out minnieaplois the street wiuth be on fire tonight. here we go again riots and carnage coming . ugh!
Another saint killed by white supremacists. Oh the humanity!

Art thou drunk, bra???

Forum List

Back