here we go again what did i tell you

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There was nothing in the article about riots or looting (yet). And, I hope nothing like that ever happens.

HOWEVER.............................................

I spent 20 years of my life in the U.S. Navy, served in 4 different war zones, and got schooled on the Constitution once a year (it was a week of a course called Navy Rights and Responsibilities), and all command members were required to attend if they weren't on watch. One of the main subjects that came up was the 1st Amendment and free speech. During my active duty, my free speech was seriously curtailed from what the average citizen enjoys. There were certain things we couldn't say, certain rallies or protests we couldn't go to, and if we did want to go, we had to go through our Public Affairs Officer (PAO) to see if it was allowed. If it was allowed, we were told how to conduct ourselves, and what we were unable to wear (can't wear a uniform at a political rally for a particular candidate). And, because of that, I support protests or rallies of any kind, as long as they are peaceful and don't kill people or destroy things. You wanna protest and air your point of view? Be my guest, but be peaceful. By the way, if I disagree with you, I might use my own free speech to point out why I think you're wrong. And, if we're peaceful with each other, we just might learn something new.

There was nothing in the article about riots or looting (yet). And, I hope nothing like that ever happens.

I spent 20 years of my life in the U.S. Navy, served in 4 different war zones, and got schooled on the Constitution once a year (it was a week of a course called Navy Rights and Responsibilities), and all command members were required to attend if they weren't on watch. One of the main subjects that came up was the 1st Amendment and free speech. During my active duty, my free speech was seriously curtailed from what the average citizen enjoys. There were certain things we couldn't say, certain rallies or protests we couldn't go to, and if we did want to go, we had to go through our Public Affairs Officer (PAO) to see if it was allowed. If it was allowed, we were told how to conduct ourselves, and what we were unable to wear (can't wear a uniform at a political rally for a particular candidate). And, because of that, I support protests or rallies of any kind, as long as they are peaceful and don't kill people or destroy things. You wanna protest and air your point of view? Be my guest, but be peaceful. By the way, if I disagree with you, I might use my own free speech to point out why I think you're wrong. And, if we're peaceful with each other, we just might learn something new.

The stolen valor navy cook swab chimes in!
You never cease to amaze me!! :laughing0301:

The stolen valor navy cook swab chimes in!
You never cease to amaze me!! :laughing0301:

While I do cook pretty well, never was a cook in the Navy. My job was being a Personnelman, and for my last tour was a Navy Classifier. As far as your snarky remarks? Go ahead and think what you want, but my blue ID card (meaning I'm retired), as well as my pension and healthcare at the VA still exists, so your opinion and snark really don't matter much to me. To me, you're just a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen expressing an opinion.

From the OP link:
A 27-year-old female passenger of the vehicle was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center to treat minor glass injuries. She was later released.
The BCA says USMS does not allow officers on its North Star Fugitive Task Force to wear body cameras, and there is no squad camera footage of the shooting.
Seems like the passenger should be a helpful source of information, unlike the disallowed body cameras. Maybe that policy will change as a result.

A good reason why I keep "preaching" that when ALL kids get out of High School (regardless of actually graduating), they NEED to be forced into the military for a year, like many other countries do.

I like debating, bickering, and bantering.........it's how I learn. If someone doesn't know me, I can seem like I'm a superior asshole...more often than not, I'm just "poking the bear" to get a more defined response, or get peoples opinions.

A good reason why I keep "preaching" that when ALL kids get out of High School (regardless of actually graduating), they NEED to be forced into the military for a year, like many other countries do.

I like debating, bickering, and bantering.........it's how I learn. If someone doesn't know me, I can seem like I'm a superior asshole...more often than not, I'm just "poking the bear" to get a more defined response, or get peoples opinions.
You don't seem superior at all, but you got the asshole part right.

Isn't it amazing that fuktards will picket, riot, and whine and cry about something BEFORE they even know what the fukk is going on or what the problem is!!!!

As a state and a mindset, Minnesota is irredeemable!
Minnesota, much like Wisconsin, is a majority conservative state outside of it's shit hole toilet city of Minneapolis. Obama did his level best to ruin MN by illegally forcing 60,000 useless, largely uneducated muslims from third world shit holes on Minneapolis.

Isn't it amazing that fuktards will picket, riot, and whine and cry about something BEFORE they even know what the fukk is going on or what the problem is!!!!

Minnesota, much like Wisconsin, is a majority conservative state outside of it's shit hole toilet city of Minneapolis. Obama did his level best to ruin MN by illegally forcing 60,000 useless, largely uneducated muslims from third world shit holes on Minneapolis.

Yeah, he did that to pretty much ALL of the states!!!!

Even here in Texas!!!

Irving, Texas is RAN by the local Muslim church.......which is big enough to house a small army. And I'm certain it does!! The Muslim women are VIOLENT and DEADLY! They are extremely hateful and condescending to anyone that is not like them!!

And an interesting point here in the DFW area...............ALL of the Mosques are within one or two blocks (or less) of a major city or government building!!!! Except for the largest Mosque in DFW, which is a few blocks from Texas Instruments headquarters.........who builds a LOT of weaponry components for the government!

There's a small Mosque in Carrollton, right across the street from a city water processing facility.

Another small Mosque, very shoddily disguised as a "daycare"........right next to a busy railroad and local power station grid.

The big Mosque in Irving is right next to the airport.

Coincidences where these Mosques are located? I think NOT!!!!

My sister tells her friends that have never met me before........."He's seems like a HUGE asshole, but he's one of those people you HAVE to get to know, before he lets you see who he really is".

Even here in Texas!!!

Irving, Texas is RAN by the local Muslim church.......which is big enough to house a small army. And I'm certain it does!! The Muslim women are VIOLENT and DEADLY! They are extremely hateful and condescending to anyone that is not like them!!

And an interesting point here in the DFW area...............ALL of the Mosques are within one or two blocks (or less) of a major city or government building!!!! Except for the largest Mosque in DFW, which is a few blocks from Texas Instruments headquarters.........who builds a LOT of weaponry components for the government!

There's a small Mosque in Carrollton, right across the street from a city water processing facility.

Another small Mosque, very shoddily disguised as a "daycare"........right next to a busy railroad and local power station grid.

You said " The Muslim women are VIOLENT and DEADLY! They are extremely hateful and condescending to anyone that is not like them!!" The same thing can be said about the ladies in any christian church.

My sister tells her friends that have never met me before........."He's seems like a HUGE asshole, but he's one of those people you HAVE to get to know, before he lets you see who he really is".
I guess she has to come up with some excuse.

And the corrupt, sinful, criminal Fake Snooze brushes over every major fuk up.

These people are so stupid. They think they can keep it going with racists and homophobes and bullshit

Even here in Texas!!!

You said " The Muslim women are VIOLENT and DEADLY! They are extremely hateful and condescending to anyone that is not like them!!" The same thing can be said about the ladies in any christian church.
Do Christian mothers knowingly breed for basically breeding Jihadist soldiers and bomb strapping animals?????????????

Why would you use such a dumb analogy. Your post stunk real bad. Usually I skip them but it smelt before I saw it. I had to see what horse shit it was.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back